Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 151.

• Quote from NeroJinous: “I'm still curious what you think they are worth even if you aren't confident your number is accurate. Also yes my attack was intended to make you feel bad, and yes I'm a terrible person. Now tell me what you think the cards are worth. I don't care how confident you are in the number. ” Seriously man, he just keeps telling you that this isn't a question that someone can reasonably answer, and you just keep asking it over and over. It's worth what people are willing to pay …

• Quote from Venomspider: “the value of these cards would have had more time to SLOWLY get to a lower level if an announcement had been made 2-3 weeks ago and not everyone is checking the forums and game every day, so these people just lost value right now and don't know anything about it. ” People who don't check the forums every day are much better off with a surprise release than they would be if they had announced it in the past. StorrowN's post is exactly why. Pre-announcing the deck contents…

• Quote from Reeplay: “Also due to the nature of limited I feel the win streak should go up faster. Going 10-0 in constructed is impressive but not exactly so rare that it never happens. Going 10-0 in limited though is practically unheard of, even getting half way at 5-0 is fairly rare. But I suppose limited gets on demand paid queues so that may off set it slightly. ” Another offset is that Cosmic limited players can earn coins by playing Bronze players, so in that way it's arguably easier. Also,…

• Set 9 Chest Info

Silvanos - - HEX Discussions

I always try to track this down, but it takes a while. So I'm hoping some forum-goers can help. Mercs (Rarity? Chest drop? Chest roll?) Muckwallower Nix Sugarpuss Boingo Corinth the Iconoclast Obliteron Kor Mathilda in White PVE Cards in Chest Rolls? Bishop of Silent Souls (3x gold) PVE Cards in Chest Drops? italics are guesses Search the Catacombs Pathfind Soulreaper Weave the Mystery Carve the Stone Ballroom Blitz Equipment in Chest Rolls? Equipment in Chest Drops? Death Runners Rage Rags Equi…

• I don't know if Bogycoins still plays, but he keeps tcgbrowser updated, so he's still involved with Hex.

• Buying these again if anyone wants to sell. Looking for Set 3 +.

• Ok, I am super sad to report that this post is 100% wrong. Worse yet, this is actually a new bug, rather than a nice QoL fix. When you mail a card that is in a deck, then go look at your list of decks it will show that deck as still having 60 cards until you relog. Then you will see that the card is actually missing. I'm not sure if it updates when you open the deck or not, but it does not do the smart card replacement I thought it did.

• I didn't read about this in any of the patch notes, but when you have > 4 of a card and you mail or sell one of them that is in a deck, the game now automatically grabs another one to keep the deck valid! This was such a huge hassle for me previously. Huge thanks to Hex for making this little quality of life improvement. Edit: Turns out this "great new feature" is just a new bug that gives the appearance of doing something cool, but actually just sucks. At least I know why it wasn't in the patch…

• Talking PvE with BroomBot

Quote from Core: “I'd enjoy this a lot as an addition. I guarantee it would get me to buy more packs... as a PVE player now I have zero incentive to buy raw packs. I'm looking for an excuse to. I do agree that it doesn't afford the same level of Timmy-ism as other PVE content, but it doesn't have to replace other PVE content either. If this mode had rare, mode-exclusive PVE drops, I bet it would be a mad generator of income. ” This is the first idea I've seen that would actually make rewards fro…

• Quote from Bootlace: “I would love to see what people regard as their 'dream Hex PvE'. ” For me, it's pretty much directly your keeps concept. Fan-driven, ever evolving. And multiplayer. Hex has kept me from playing HS for years now, but this new PVE dungeon means I'm going to play some HS over Xmas break.

• Quote from Eraia: “Quote from Silvanos: “In general, much closer to the 500-2000p range you are asking for than the 4000-8000 range you say will hurt the game. ” Um... we have 3 items total under 2k in that listing. Yep totally a majority in the range I consider healthy. Totally. Ya know, I think I might need to block you. You misinterpret everything I say, and at this point I'm beginning to think it's intentional. I've never asked for "PVE-acquired items that are simultaneously valuable, powerf…

• Set 8 Chest Contents/Rolls?

Thanks guys!

• Set 8 Chest Contents/Rolls?

Does anyone know what the available chest stuff is for Set 8? Obviously the contents include a ton of equipment, but I'm wondering what PVP AAs, Mercs, and PVE cards are available from chests. Usually you can find it on TCGBrowser, but those categories are still blank.

• Quote from Eraia: “Quote from Silvanos: “These equipment sell for about 1200-1500 plat, right in the middle of the range you are saying we need more of. ” While the supply is current they do. Once the supply is not current, unless the cards are really awful, they won't. Look at chest of the oni order, raven's more, crib. The berry cards were weak(except the merc who is awesome). Many people considered them all borderline unplayable, so it's a miracle the equipment for them sells at all... and ev…

• Quote from Eraia: “Quote from Silvanos: “I see, so you think the system should work as if there is no trading, even though there is. You must be totally beside yourself at how many packs someone has to open to get a playset of any legendary PVP card then. It's completely unreasonable that they expect someone to spend $2000 to get (95% confidence level) a playset of Timophy the Turtle. And again, they put in the valuable PVE items you asked for, why are you complaining they are too valuable? ” We…

• Quote from Eraia: “Quote from Silvanos: “You said someone should be able to get the items in 50 packs. I showed you that is the average number of packs you need to open to get 2 equips, and you just immediately moved the goalposts and said that the current drop rate is not high enough. ” Uh... I did say someone should be able to get the items in 50 packs. And I still stand by that. At an average 2% droprate, statistically speaking, you will get an item only slightly more than half the time at 50…

• Quote from Eraia: “Quote from VicMan: “If that discourage people from playing, good then, we will have less negativ dude around and on top of that you talk about rarity without knowing the actual rarity of the item. Bring me actual number and we will discuss. ” The estimates we have based off of data gathered from peoples' reported pack openings puts the droprate at approximately 2%(Hex hasn't revealed official numbers, so this is the closest we've got). So over the course of 50 packs, you'll ha…

• Quote from Timlagor: “no it's the fact that the prices for desirable generated by the mechanics they have put in place greatly exceed the desirability ..while these items are simultaneously hard to sell which is quite the trick Also the consequent disappointment in every other outcome even when those contents are priced above the cost of the pack. ” You just keep saying this, but it's not true. The prices do not exceed the desirability. There is minimal supply and more demand, so the price is hi…

• Quote from Eraia: “Quote from Pandaemonium: “Maybe an unliked option but the only other way I see it still being a gold sink is if you make the cost of the pack being 75,000 or something and having an even chance of getting all contents. Maybe get rid of trash uncommon cards. ” I think lowering the cost was the best thing they did, honestly. I doubt I'd buy even one at 75000, regardless of rarity distribution. I would just get tired of saving long before I hit that mark and go spin chests in ste…

• Quote from Vroengard: “1) What facts do you fin questionable? What I wrote is 75% opinion. The only fact is that if every PvE-only player left right now, HXE wouldn't collapse. This is undisputable. ” I get where this sentiment comes from, since there is no direct monetization of PVE, but I don't think you should be so confident of this. There are many cards sales out there that are PVP-focused players selling cards to PVE-focused players, then taking that plat and spending it on tournaments (wh…