Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• HEX: The now and the future

Velorath - - HEX Discussions

Quote from Vroengard: “I wonder if they're entertaining the notion of using crowdfunding for the revamp/relaunch/Hex 2.0. ” I can't see them getting anywhere close to what they got in the original Kickstarter. I've already laid out in the other thread what I personally would need them to do in order for me to be comfortable giving them money for a new product. However they do still have a functional product and the fact that none of our collections have any real value at this point may be oddly …

• Quote from Morshadoom: “ And to all the hater guys here on this forum: Please do me a favor and stay away (forever), in game and here in forum. We don't need you, HEX does not need you. Thanks. ” Nobody would be here posting on this forum right now if they were a hater. The people you consider haters are only bothering to respond to this thread because we all loved this game and sunk countless hours into it. We would all like nothing more than for Hex or some future iteration of it to rise from …

• Cory is like the ex that didn't have the courage to actually break up with you so he just ghosted you. Now he comes back after over a year talking about how he was in a dark place at the time but he's learned lessons from the whole experience, and this time it's going to be different. I'd like to believe him as much as the next person put people who are already speculating about what Hex 2 might or should end up being are naively optimistic. I know Cory is a good guy and his heart was fully into…

• On the one hand, I'm really glad that the game isn't just completely folding. Despite the various problems throughout its lifetime, I don't regret the money I put into Hex from the Kickstarter and onward. I think Hex is a fantastic game (the first two sets especially). It would be a shame for Hex to just die with a whimper which is how things had been looking for sometime now, so in a lot of ways this is very good news despite obviously being in an early and very vague stage. However, I also can…