• HexColin has passed away

SirLuxor - - HEX Discussions

I didn't knew that... i'm so sorry, rest in peace Colin

• 1M gold giveaway

Thx so much

• 1M gold giveaway

IGN: SirLuxor A nice way to keep alive in this sad moment, i always enter for a look, with hope and sometimes remorse... i would this game could be saved And thx anyway, you're very kind

• Quote from Morshadoom: “but think you can add the account leveling upgrade to the list too. People clearly were asking for that one too ” Actually, we knew that from the beginning cause we have 1 of 24 sleeve... and we could just reach just 10 of them so, it was already programmed and not made by request, but yes it will be added soon and is a good thing.

• I'm not a competitive player, sure i've play some tourney during my trip here, and i made every rock, junk... and whatever tourney where i was able to compete and have fun. Siege was a good idea developed wrong, as many people said, is a cutthroat mode, before they add th rewards in sacks (surely cause almost no one was making that) the situation was a lil more "easy", right now, the situation is simple, have the better playset? than you can play it, didn't have? you just need try and hope in lu…

• Just a PvE thought

Quote from AxelDWater: “4 classes missing? I thought they were 2, rogue and warlock. ” Lol yeah, i was writing thinking in 8 races and write 8 classes instead 6. And yes i know that will be a lot of work and i'm not asking or forcing them to do, they have their own schedule, but i was just wondering if people could like that and think in that like something they would, i'm happy that you like my idea, i'm happy to see another lover of pve

• Just a PvE thought

I was just wondering, would you apreciate or would, that with future content, above the 4 remain classes that are missing in the roster, we could see some new races which are gaining space and lore in the latest set like Gnoll or chaostouched for example? Just simple curiosity

• The problem is, some PvE cards, are unbalanced, cause they was made and created for PvE mechanics from the beginning, without thinking in about a PvE mode for PvP players, that's means, which they was made very strong cause you (or maybe you and your party in ahypothetical scenario) could use that for made some spectacular plays, but that's become unfair, when this is abused against other player, which have restriction like "standard" deck, is just like fight against an Elite PvP player on a ran…

• Welcome to the 33th, i was waiting you here

• Thx at you i read about that game, i really like the rules and the concept of the game, seem very nice and i'll surely try it, i love the idea about a 100% PvE co-op

• I remember we done a survey like... 1 year ago? maybe more, and at the question "what you would improve on hex?" there was 5 options, Raid, animated cards, and other that now i don't remember, if i remember well (i could wrong and in that case my apologies), most of the player asked for Raid and co-op PvE content, someone remember that and can confirm? cause is passed really long time and idk anymore XD

• Missing Sleeve

SirLuxor - - Bugs and Tech Issues

I was just cheecking my sleeve for a deck when suddenly saw that, some of my sleeve was disappear, is not a big deal and i've already open a ticket, but i was wondering if that happen to other players or maybe this is a good moment for check if someone miss them too (or other) this are the sleeve i miss: 2016 Ladder Season 3 Sleeve 2017 Ladder Season 1 Sleeve 2017 Ladder Season 3 Sleeve GenCon 2016 Sleeve Let me know if this happen to someone too... i'm an anxious man and i need to be reassuranc…

• forums.hextcg.com/index.php?at…baa9e202d1c774dbec7dddfa7 IGN: SirLuxor Unfortunally i'll travel during the conclusion of the contest so, thx everyone for have show me how much we like this game and i'll be happy to read the other stories when i'll back to home

• [Set 8] Spoiler and Giveaway

(Hidden Content)

• A cute name should be something which remind us to something prestigious and wisely so... here my names Accademy of Tactician Tower of the Adventurer Circle of Seeker The hidden Strategist The reserchers Edit. Sorry, i've read about the closure just after have posted it

• Edit: traded, thx to all

• hex.tcgbrowser.com/#!/cards/wishlist=19563 My priority are the bounty of magus, i would trade it for 3 of them if possible

• Exalted Gift Wishlist

1) Mercenary 2) Sleeve 3) Primal Chests

• Theme: Artifact/dwarf Challenge: Booty Traps Wins: 11 Ending to Hrotgar Elite Gold: 4300

• For be truly i'd like have more gold than iten, mostly if the arena have this difficult setup, i spoke with many people and everyone said the same thing, half was for use the Terrormill, and the other half have stop to play it cause farm on the campaign was more easy and fast. I used create many fun decks (fun don't mean weak) and end the arena even with perfect runs, but right now, even my best deck can't afford that, and i don't would hate that if it didn't took me hours for 2k or 3k gold, bec…