Search Results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

• Quote from Obsidian: “Alternative: They don't want to shut down servers because then people can't continue playing, so they don't announce a server shutdown. They don't have funds to continue development, but at least they don't have to shut down. It's a little disingenuous to say there's so much more to come, though. I still think they should just offer free drafts to get people to log back in and revitalize the game. Unless that income's the only thing keeping the lights on, something has to g…

• Quote from Pandaemonium: “Quote from Portensio: “I would not be surprised if they are keeping this game partially alive because they have a contract with Sony. Something in the line of you need to offer services for 1 year minimum otherwise give us our cash back or something like that. The hardest part of a failure is admitting you failed. We can see that no one has the courage to do so . ” It doesnt even look like failure at this point, but something much worse. A contract would be broken if he…

• I'm just gonna leave this here

• eternal card game

eddatog - - HEX Discussions

Quote from Goliathus: “Quote from eddatog: “I've been streaming eternal to about a week now and I've found it fun, granted not as complex or in-depth strategies as hex/mtg but it's only got 3 sets, could get better in the future, drafting is fun if a little bit of a cakewalk, community seems nice and the devs are implementing drops on twitch soon so you will get packs just for having an eternal stream open ” I thought they released set 4 not long ago? ” sorry my bad, like I said, I've only been …

• eternal card game

I've been streaming eternal to about a week now and I've found it fun, granted not as complex or in-depth strategies as hex/mtg but it's only got 3 sets, could get better in the future, drafting is fun if a little bit of a cakewalk, community seems nice and the devs are implementing drops on twitch soon so you will get packs just for having an eternal stream open

• selling collection

eddatog - - Auction House and Trading

Le bump

• selling collection

eddatog - - Auction House and Trading

Hey guys, As much as I absolutely love this game, I'm stepping out of the competitive scene due to no fault of hex itself, but due to me not being able to make any of the big tourneys due to timing so I'm selling off some of my stuff if there is anything you want send me a message and we can sort out a price, accepting offers on whole collection too hex.tcgbrowser.com/#!/cards/collection=28422 hex.tcgbrowser.com/#!/equipment/collection=28422 I have no references regarding trades on here but I ho…

• in all honesty if your looking to pump money into something, I would avoid pumping it into bury decks, as fun as they are they don't hold up well against most other decks, my advice would be to buy one of the precon decks, win some ladder and use sell the packs to get some of your investment back, the precon momentum deck can easily get you to cosmic and will stand fairly well in tourneys

• Hex Rpg Group

eddatog - - Competitions and Events

this sounds like a great idea, I would be available after 9pm gmt, if you like we could arrange to stream it if that's something you think you would be interested in

• hey vestris Now that the clash/bash format has changed I should be able to play a lot more of them, I'd be very interested if you set up a team, especially if there is alot of EU players, those US players with their awkward timezones

• Hi welcome to the twitch fold. Hex has one of the best streaming communities (communities in general) I have come across. Is it bit boss quest mode you are using or regular bit boss battles? anything stream related you need help of advice with just shout, all the streamers on here are really helpful

• Ps4 EUROPA?

just make an american playstation store account and download the client, thats what i did and it works fine

• don't worry Dijo I haven't heard from them yet either, they have a lot of prizes and stuff to sort out, i'm sure the will get round to it as soon as they can

• new player has $200 to blow

eddatog - - New Player Help

thanks for the reply guys, given me lots to think about

• Hey there everyone

eddatog - - Introductions

Thanks, was super stoked to win, now i just need to figure out what to buy haha

• Hey there everyone

eddatog - - Introductions

Well I have been playing for a couple of weeks so I figured I should get on the forum My named Edd, in game Eddatog and MrEddatog on twitch Found this game on PS4 and loved it so much i decided to play the full PC version. I have done a few streams showing my noob journey as I get into this game and plan on streaming hex regularly, i have seen a few names in the forum that I recognize from my stream which is nice. I have been playing TCG/CCG's for a long time, mainly MtG but have recently been p…

• new player has $200 to blow

eddatog - - New Player Help

Hi guys I'm fairly new to this game (been playing since the ps4 beta came out), loved the game so much i decided to get on the pc version and stream every couple of days. I've spend a few pounds getting some plat to build cheap decks and do some evo sealed. BUT Last night I won $200 store credit at battleshopper.com thanks to the guys who ran the hex charity stream. Lucky me right? Anyway i want some opinions on the best way to spend this, are there any standard staples i should pick up straight…

• Thank you guys soooo much, 1 for the great content of the charity stream and 2 the prizes you guys put up for raffle. having the chance to give money for a great cause and a change to win cool prizes is awesome. As a new player and someone who has just started streaming the game the prize i won will be a huuuugge help to get me set up to play competitively. once again thanks to everyone involved