Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

• Hex 2 and PVE

QBFinest - - HEX Discussions

Quote from Taleisin: “What is this Hex 2 that is being referenced?!?!?!?!? ” A fraud

QBFinest - - Bugs and Tech Issues

Quote from AceBladewing: “The day has come! ” Everyone says that when the servers are down, I think they would warn us at least a week in advance. But if you're right, XBOX 1 = MTG

• Buying Cards

QBFinest - - Auction House and Trading

Quote from Artifaction: “Family wanted to get me something as a gift but am impossible to shop for so thought I'd throw up a want list here if you have any of these available and want paypal or platinum hmu. Zombie Plague x3 Army of Myth Deathless Destiny x2 Ozawa, Cosmic Elder Tiaanost x2 Cottontail Recruiter x3 From the Ashes x3 Prince Zakkaz Sir Pies Coldheart Reaver x2 Spirit of Kazraga Crusader of Gawaine Pod of Shoggoth x2 Water Elemental x2 Scourgecrag Witch Pathfind x4 Prospero, Sylvan E…

• Trade, maybe buy.

I'll expand on list on..... Want's and Selling/Trading Eyes of the Heart x2 Mightsinger x4 Demented Whispers x1 Bride of the Damned x1 The Librarian x3

• pve card free

I'm looking to trade or buy Rares and Legendary cards, sure you're not giving those away lol.

• send me a picture of your rares and Legendary.

• GAME sounds on PS4

QBFinest - - Bugs and Tech Issues

Just wondering why there isn't any card sounds on PSN users. Even with sound on card zoomed tick, no sound. Just the sound on zoom and casting isn't there.

• Red and Blue

QBFinest - - HEX Discussions

Sounds great; however, no PSN format I take it?

• Quote from Matrhex: “I'm searching for 2 Slaughtergear's Reaver and I'm able to make a great deal for you! Just tell me which cards you need or how much plat you want to receive, I'll try to make it happen! Answer here or mail me in game. My ign is Matrhex. ” What cards you wanna trade for those two? I posted a big list of cards I'm searching for.

• HMU on cards you have for trade and or for sale. I'm looking for: 1. 4 Mightsinger of Ages 2. 3 Eyes of the Heart 3. 3 Well of Cunning 4. 3 Well of Innovation 5. 3 Well of Conquest 6. 3 Well of Purpose 7. 4 Well of Retribution 8. 1 Demented Whispers 9. 1 Bounty of the Magus 10. 2 Eldurathan's Glory 11. 4 Wax Sacrament 12. 3 Bride of the Damned 13. 3 Lord Blightbar 14. 4 The Librarian 15. 4 Void Star the Sightless 16. 4 Blight Knight 17. 4 Cosmic Calling 18. 2 Pippit Hustler I have more wanted st…

• Quote from NightmareHitomi: “how's 800p sound? ” Are you talking about for Mightsinger?

• Decks 4 4play

QBFinest - - Strategies and Decklists

Quote from CoSVII: “R/W- Aggro D/S - Control B/S - Control ” So you're saying run midrange? lol

• Hey guys, do we know if primal is still working? During checkout I get a "Thing's don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later." error when re-directed to PayPal. When is the last time someone knows primal was working?