Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 215.

• I think he means that there's no way their reputation would survive wiping people's accounts and asking them to pay all over again. I don't think that's the way it would go down, though. More likely, it'd be HEX2, with the same backstory and maybe even the same cards, but a new codebase/feature set/roadmap; they wouldn't literally erase our accounts, they'd just stop releasing sets and ask us to come play HEX2. That'd be fine by me if they'd take a look at total collection value and give some lo…

• I just want to play draft, 2HG, and multiplayer EDH in a pretty, mobile (tablet/touchscreen PC) friendly online TCG where it's easy to list/sell/trade my cards. If HXE deletes my collection, but gives me those features and say.... a lifetime VIP subscription that lets me draft for free regularly, I could be convinced to come back.

• Quote from Jangles: “shaving off 5% of from auction house purchases is a practice that doesn't benefit the player and only exists to make them money. ” Currency sinks like this do benefit the players in that they work against inflation. This helps give stability to the value of older player's collections, and to make sure the price of staples doesn't escape the buying power of newer players.

• BankerBot Bailout

GeneralVeers - - HEX Discussions

Quote from Wolzarg: “...no I'm broke never mind... ” Too real, too soon T.T RIP ETH

• BankerBot Bailout

GeneralVeers - - HEX Discussions

I have been successfully minting my own Lucky Coins by connecting several Resource Optimizing Infusion Devices to Charge Bots and spamming Mass Glaciation. The days of the central banking Leprechauns' currency monopoly are numbered!

• It's a pain, but you can cancel by restarting the client. Not fun.

• Providing lore for a large number of groups, each with several characters, through not much more than flavour text and short articles probably doesn't leave much room for pleasant diversion. I'm aching to know more about the cult, but I view the lore in this game as a high-level reason for the action, with the low level bouts up to the players to act out. With that in mind, the story goes that the opponents all lose their minds, the Tonguebreeder takes revenge on that traitorous cat, and then li…

• Quote from Funktion: “From the Internet's premiere social network platform: Death Toll ” full.jpg This card is Madness. Doombringer-Kha.png Resplendant%20Annihilix.pngTrollstench%20Apocalyte.pngBloodleech%20Apocalyte.pngShenanigator.pngChasing%20the%20Rainbow.pngGold%20Elemental.pngBruiseberry%20Brewer.pngBlightbark%20Courier.pngRapacious%20Rootworm.pngCount%20Dragomir.pngShred%20of%20Gloon.pngMerry%20Elephant.png

• It's intended to be a passive effect that modifies the rarity of portals in your hand for so long as POWER is in play. So when POWER enters play, the only effect on Portals in your hand is that their rarities will increase (a baby yeti stays a baby yeti, but with a higher rarity). At the start of your next turn, provided you still control POWER, your baby yeti would transform into a card with the new rarity. If a common portal were to enter your hand while you control POWER, it'd immediately tra…

• Portal Openers Organization Founder 2 Rare Troop - Goblin Deploy: This gets "Deploy: Summon a Portal Openers Weaponization/Enhancement Researcher". If you control an odd number of goblins, this gets " Deploy: Put a common portal into your hand". If you control an even number of Goblins, this gets "Deploy: Create a Lost In Time with cost 0 and put it into your hand." If this would take combat damage, you may instead return it to your hand. 1 / 1 "If I could only get some real combat experience, I…

• Whew, lots of entries this week! While it's always more fun when there are lots of quality ideas put forward, it does make choosing winners a whole lot harder. 1st place - @Shylba with Thum, Heartbeat of Madness 2nd place - @faceremover with Sopa, Sporzin's Savant There were serveral well crafted cards that I'd like to play with, but in the end these two spoke to me the most. Thum, in particular, keeps whispering demonic things... Thank you all for making this contest a success! I will send priz…

• Quote from OneAntic: “Growing Storm 20 Unique Legendary Troop - Elemental Speed, Swiftstrike, Crush When you gain a charge this gets cost -1 in all zones Deploy - Lose all your charges. Gain Rage equal to charges lost this way 0 8 A storm is coming... In a Hex EDH format, would we have both a commander and a champion? If not, this is a great use for all those charges that will be piling up. Either way it would still prompt the creation of what I think is a pretty sweet "charges matter" deck. ” D…

• Quote from Zyblen: “Oh, skrunk. I misread. The challenge is for a troop. I'll try again. While the temptation is to take the previous and make "Human Stewardship" into "King Wren's Memorial" a 0 /4 with , that's hardly fair to the concept or the challenge. This troop is designed to be a "bomb" in a tri-shard human deck. Providing powerful buffs and "must answer" threats while ramping up the danger the longer it's left unanswered, if not outright winning. Carlothi Triad 6 Rare Quick Troop - Human…

• Sorry for a somewhat rocky start to this week's contest... I've got a tendency to complicate things! In accordance with the updated challenge, final judging will not consider EDH playability, but I'll still try to comment on EDH stuff below. Ok, here goes! Quote from Firellius: “I have no idea what a commander is supposed to be, but... Madame Zeota, the Dreamweaver 5 Troop 3/4, Momentum 1 When you fateweave, your troops with Orchi in their name in all zones get +1/+1. "Many children sleep easy a…

• Quote from OneAntic: “In a Hex EDH format, would we have both a commander and a champion? If not, this is a great use for all those charges that will be piling up. Either way it would still prompt the creation of what I think is a pretty sweet "charges matter" deck. ” Both Commander and Champion. I'll repost my hex EDH rules for future reference: Champion: Your champion's starting health total is doubled. Your champion gets " <Commander's thresholds> <Commander's cost + X, where X is the number …

• Oh, I thought by format you meant Standard, Limited, Immortal, PvE. <Troop's name> <Troop's cost> <Thresholds - minimum 3 different shards> Unique <Troop's rarity> Troop - <troop's types and classes> <Troop's rules text> <Troop's power and toughness> <Troop's flavour text> <brief description of deck strategy> <if you wish, inserts of cards you are looking to synergize with>

• Immortal format + PvE cards (not mercenaries or equips, though) are fair game, if that's what you're asking. If you're looking for an example, take a look at The Berry Bunch AA or The Triumvirate. There are a bunch of tri-colour mechanics in the game, such as Ardent/valor Underworld/Dreadlings Fateweave Elementals Momentum Coyotles Humans Necrotic Scrounge Portals If you're stuck for ideas, making a commander for one of these might be a good starting point.

• Thanks! Here's the next challenge: Elder Dragon Highlander

• Edit: For some reason I assumed that most of us were familiar with EDH/Commander, which in hindsight probably made the contest overly complicated. I've simplified it to just a 3-colour troop challenge. Challenge: Design a unique troop with tri-colour threshold requirements that you could build a 3-shard deck around. Please give a brief overview of what the deck strategy would be (could be as simple as saying "it's a fateweave deck") and perhaps a few existing cards you're looking to synergize wi…

• Even if he did create a haven for rebel scum, I swear I had nothing to do with it! Edit: Besides, he's an excellent judge Glad you liked the design, I had fun trying my hand at a bit of fanfic for a change! Hopefully I'll have thought up a new challenge by this evening.