Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

• So...

MantisAnt - - HEX Discussions

He's lifebound. I can't compete with that.

• Long wait times is the only reason I stopped playing. It's a shame, the game is top-tier for free-to-play.

• Quote from NeroJinous: “Quote from MantisAnt: “If this strategy will open up the echo chamber, that the forums have become, I'm for it. For me, the worst part of the communication breakdown between HXE and the vocal players, is that the forums are so difficult to navigate while being curious/excited. I get where it comes from, but I miss the supportive community, over this opinionated one. I'd like to see forums where debates end in something tangible. That's what I see from this suggestion. ” w…

• If this strategy will open up the echo chamber, that the forums have become, I'm for it. For me, the worst part of the communication breakdown between HXE and the vocal players, is that the forums are so difficult to navigate while being curious/excited. I get where it comes from, but I miss the supportive community, over this opinionated one. I'd like to see forums where debates end in something tangible. That's what I see from this suggestion.

• Disconnect

MantisAnt - - Bugs and Tech Issues

yeah, I missed about 15 cards I think. I submitted a ticket. Since the issue isn't on my end, I'd imagine they would help.

• Disconnect

I reconnected around 12:55. Draft looks completely salvageable, lol.

• Disconnect

Anyone else just get disconnected from HEX around 12:43 PM EST? I was picking cards in a draft.

• I can verify, this happened to me too.

• This is particularly annoying when you have Incubation Webs on an opposing troop. It makes an egg right before their draw step.

• Mystery mentioned 'you should do the right thing'. I completely agree with this. However, it's not clear what 'the right thing' is. It may be obvious to some people, but from a technical standpoint, it is not obvious to me. I had conflicting ideas of what 'the right thing' was. I was working under different assumptions than my opponent.a I hope it is obvious, that that is exactly what this post was about. What is 'the right thing'? I would like to cooperate to restore the game to an unbugged sta…

• Thank you for the responses. I wanted to see the situation through other eyes, to challenge my behavior in that situation. You have helped me do just that, so thanks. I think Galliard was sort of going in the direction that I was feeling. I wanted to let the cavalry through, but I saw a moral dilemma in doing so (the only options being either supportive of dishonesty or manipulation). When push came to shove, I chose to block, and I didn't do so because I wanted to win. I did so because (primari…

• I think I would have come to the conclusion too, Gregangel, if I hadn't had other experiences with bugs in the past. I wish I hadn't blocked, but I certainly felt like there was nothing wrong with it, given my past experiences with bugs. EDIT: And just to be completely clear, it's not like he attacked into my 4/4 and I let it through. The non-blocks on the Cavalry were all reasonable with or without the bug, except one in question.

• I ran into a dilemma today when my opponent played an Ayotochi Cavalry, put a valor on it, and attacked me. I learned that I was allowed to block, mentioned it to my opponent, and we concluded it was a known bug. This put me in an interesting spot over the next few turns as I kept getting attacked. To me, it seemed fair to treat it as though I couldn't block it, in spite of the bug, although I felt I was under no obligation to treat it as such. So, I let it through a couple of times, and blocked…