Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 94.

• Ok I need to get rid of this now as something has come up and I need the cash. Can anyone beat hexprimals price?

• To give people an example of price hexprimal offered $610, so I'm expecting a bit more than that as they will be reselling for profit.

• Bumping this. Buyer pulled out, taking offers.

• Yet another many hour event - Check Yet another event with horrible hours for players in the asia/pacific region - check Yet another event that only 25%(?) of players will break even in - pretty much check There are a lot more points but its late and im drunk so im probably not going to explain it well. Basically this event will appeal to the people who already play a ton and win a lot. For most people paying $7 playing for many hours and winning an AA card just isn't worth the time dedication. …

• Quote from Yasi: “So we're almost a month under the new ladder what's everyone thoughts on it? Personally I like the change because I'm seeing a lot of new names in the top 64 whereas before it felt like the same 60 people were qualifying. Though, one thing I'm not overly happy with is how easy it is to climb the ladder through Draft Gauntlets. Currently rank 1 and 2 on my accounts. I think I hit Cosmic on my alt 2 weeks ago at rank 200ish? and it only took a few drafts to go sub 100. ” Stop bea…

• Quote from Portensio: “Quote from Yggdrasill: “Not read everything but I wonder why nothing is being done about this. People often claim the game is doing fine but I have noticed longer wait times in all formats and slower sales on the AH. I don't feel like there has been an improvement in twitch viewers either. We need more players, we need them NOW. The devs need to address this issue urgently. There is no time to waste. Why are they not pushing hard for new players? I think since they split w…

• I don't get to play as much as I used to and think I would be better off just focusing on one game. Looking to sell the whole thing to one person. I will leave this up for a while and if I get an offer I like I will sell, if not I will hold on to it. Im not desperate so please no low ball offers. hex.tcgbrowser.com/#!/cards/collection=17289

• Not read everything but I wonder why nothing is being done about this. People often claim the game is doing fine but I have noticed longer wait times in all formats and slower sales on the AH. I don't feel like there has been an improvement in twitch viewers either. We need more players, we need them NOW. The devs need to address this issue urgently. There is no time to waste. Why are they not pushing hard for new players? I think since they split with gameforge they did some little text ads on …

• cykling clash times

Yggdrasill - - HEX Discussions

I was able to play in the first clash, the one that had tons of issues. They gave me awesome compensation of a clash ticket that I have been unable to use since then. Just need to be off on a Monday and awake at 5am. Easy.

• Still need an improving to making combat clear on flooded boards. Its hard to tell what is blocking what with a mess of lines all over the screen.

• Puff the Rainbow. Why?

Quote from Gregangel: “i thought Puff need a buff too one week ago but when I look at the recent draft data, i not sure anymore. Rolling data : the last 100 perfect draft runs (3-0) This explosive turn 3 or 4 need several piece of card to trigger. So it is diffucult to pull off most if the time. ” That doesn't mean that it isn't overpowered or unfun, it just means that once it became more obvious how good it was more people started picking the cards. More people fighting over achetypes mean less…

• Puff the Rainbow. Why?

Quote from Refugee: “Quote from Yggdrasill: “I do think that in combination with the cards in this set this champ is a bit too powerful. I have seen quite a lot of games where someone makes the guy who gives stuff +3/+3 when they transform then just uses the champ power once and the card that turns things into 4/4 flyers just once. That's 21 damage in the air. Im sure people will say "there are answers" but (1) im not sure there are enough answers to 7/7 flyers on turns 4,5 and 6 and (2) those a…

• Puff the Rainbow. Why?

I do think that in combination with the cards in this set this champ is a bit too powerful. I have seen quite a lot of games where someone makes the guy who gives stuff +3/+3 when they transform then just uses the champ power once and the card that turns things into 4/4 flyers just once. That's 21 damage in the air. Im sure people will say "there are answers" but (1) im not sure there are enough answers to 7/7 flyers on turns 4,5 and 6 and (2) those answers often mean having to not tap out meani…

• Quote from Fred: “Threads similar to this one keep being created for just about every collectible item, and the answer is always the same one: The sooner you understand that you cannot have everything, or at least not for cheap, and that this limitation is built into the game on purpose by Cory, the happier you will be. No matter how much people complain that they want all the sleeves, you cannot obtain all the sleeves. Some of them have been hidden behind the Wheels of Fate, or in primal chests…

• Just noticed the Avatar, AA version of the card or custom art?

• 1. 39 2. 1337 3. 17 4. 213 5. First of the Host

• Legendary deckbuilding game

Yggdrasill - - Off-topic

Its coming to mobile and desktop. Will be using a new IP not the main marvel one. Free sign up for early access playlegendarydxp.com/r/aitt2hdtu5

• Quote from JeffHoogland: “I'm for eliminating every unfair advantage. That being said, if there is a legal edge to be gained you better believe I'm taking it without a second thought. Any actually competitive player would do the same. My suggestion in this very thread removes the coverage disadvantage and removes an advantage teams have. ” The solution is fine but saying you will quit if they don't change things seems like an over reaction and kind of like spoilt child behaviour. MTG doesn't giv…

• Quote from Gwaer: “Quote from Yggdrasill: “Quote from Gwaer: “it doesn't make any sense for people not to take every advantage they can. if jeff self censored from those things another team would do it anyway, and then they'd have the advantage, that's why you want an even playing field. To be honest it is kind of scummy for you to call him out specifically like that for doing a thing we have no idea how many people are doing. Especially since his suggestion would obviate that advantage entirely…

• Quote from Gwaer: “it doesn't make any sense for people not to take every advantage they can. if jeff self censored from those things another team would do it anyway, and then they'd have the advantage, that's why you want an even playing field. To be honest it is kind of scummy for you to call him out specifically like that for doing a thing we have no idea how many people are doing. Especially since his suggestion would obviate that advantage entirely, so he is clearly not trying to preserve a…