Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 230.

• google translate: "Hi players, I started playing game as 'Innkeeper'. If you add me, there is a lot of things I do not know about joy. I spend time together. I will help you with our game concept and with our unity we have one friend." --- First of all - This forum is English, please try writing your post again in English. No idea what 'Hancı' is. Is it an ingame race? your ingame name of another account? Innkeeper makes no sense...

• For an Elf Mage i enjoy running mono ruby with Matriarch of Flames +hat Voice of the Ashwood Reginald Lancashire+sword Army of the Arcane Cinder+boots and several eternals including Eternal Relic usually wins by turn 4, including the kraken dungeon.

• Quote from NicoSharp: “You act as if someone is still there doing work. Cute ” linkedin.com/in/chris-woods-62706a126 i doubt they let him sit around doing nothing.

• Quote from Ossuary: “I tried multiple personalities, including card advantage. I had the same thought. It will not cast it, even with no other plays, even at times when the idiot AI often plays quick actions (i.e. when it thinks it's using a card that is not a combat trick, as a combat trick). It didn't play it when my opponent buffed one of his troops during the attack phase, which is the time the AI usually plays quick actions it has in hand if it can, as though they will somehow magically hel…

• Quote from Ossuary: “Can't remember if this has been covered before or not, but AI completely refuses to play Bounty of the Magus no matter what. Fucking annoying, when it's your deck's only draw source (it's an escalation themed deck). ” was it set to card advantage AI?

• Quote from Vroengard: “A person choosing to dress down the waitress etc is different from one going to the restaurant's FB or Twitter and bash them. ” TIL Cory would be a waitress if hexent was a hotel. Wait, no - he wouldn't be. Cory would be more like this guy - the left one - in a hotel. (just googled the scene - can't watch it) The best future i can see for Hex is it getting sold and continued by another company.

• Quote from Showsni: “Quote from SlayerStronghold: “ ” What did you expect? It's not perfect, and it's not meant to be. The fact that it doesn't play cards like Rotting Away is certainly sad, but we already know that. And you're complaining that it sacs a 1/1 troop instead of saccing a 3/3 troop? It's not like it knows it will get the blossoms. And putting unblockable gem in Rune Ear was asking for trouble. Same deal with Anni - all the AI knows is what players have done. Players are smart enough…

• we only seem to have troops - Ingenious Overcharge 4 Quick Action Deckbuilding: your deck must contain at least 20 artifacts. Draw 7 cards. Ingenious Overcharge deals 3 damage to you for each artifact drawn this way. Dwarf Allegiance - This deals half damage rounded down.

• The Hex AI never plays rotting away. The Hex AI will happily attack with 2/2 runeears, because they are "unblockable" ... the Hex AI prioritizes Blightbush over Cottontail Explorers while set to reanimate. youtube.com/watch?v=VIOJ1qib_UU It shouldn't have won that one.

• Storyteller of Legend 3 Human Deckbuilding: your deck must contain at least 10 differently named unique troops. Invincible Spellshield Unblockable Other troops can't gain or have Invincible or Spellshield. At end of turn if you control no unique troop void this, then skip your next turn. 6/4

• Quote from Eraia: “Quote from OilsBridge: “anyway now I'm sure that some users in this forum talk about things they don't know.... game mechanics, economy of the world, HXE economic situation, server statuts, easy solutions to complex problems, [....] ” Add 'what users of the forum don't know' to the list of things some forum users talk about that they don't know ” What oils doesn't know is that the alternative is a lot scarier: People on the forums writing about those things that they know abou…

• My nearest IxP is Cologne (Köln) - about 15-20 km away. I've had no disconnects.

• Quote from Ertzi: “Quote from SlayerStronghold: “tencent - the company whose software got removed from several antivirus whitelists because they cheated at the antivirus evaluation. and potentially spied on it's users. ALL MY NOPE. ” What the actual fuck? And I was just getting into Path of Exile. Now I'm considering uninstalling. It's a good game, but so are hundreds of others with ethical owners. Goddamn. ” They probably have no idea how PoE works. They have a hands-off approach to other compa…

• Dino Watch

SlayerStronghold - - HEX Discussions

We recently had Chris Woods move closer to work. (see linux build thread) We are still getting Events, even though one could argue that everything needed for the events was in game for at least 2 months. On the other hand we had cory basically declare radio silence on any information or DISCUSSION of the artist issue and anything background of the company. - Read my signature. Cory - in this information age we got on our hands NOBODY will react well to a company withholding information. We have …

• Quote from KozHex: “Quote from Eraia: “I think we can just pre-emptively make one of these threads every time they release a new AA because they ALWAYS forget to make it work with the equipment when they release new AAs. ” Hey, it's only been going on for a few years, give them time to learn from their mistakes will ya? ” Because of you i now have andrew W K - Party Hard stuck in my head.

• The arcane rites through which one obtains those cards are not well documented. Some are from Legendary+ chest opening. Some are from spinning the chests and getting 3 yellow PvE Icons. And Bride is from a PvP set.

• Quote from schild: “Quote from Goliathus: “Quote from schild: “i mean i don't know about you all but i look forward to playing 诅咒 from tencent. ” You sure you got the right name? I can't seem be able to search up anything about that game in Chinese. ” it's just the word Curse translated to chinese through google i don't speak chinese it might say pizza hut for all i know ” tencent - the company whose software got removed from several antivirus whitelists because they cheated at the antivirus eva…

• Quote from Opalia: “If you google HEX entertainment LLC you Can see it was founded in 2013 and have 2 employers and anual income is 66000$ !! I always thouth it was bigger. ” the logical conclusion should be that the ESTIMATE is wrong...

• For the first time in over a year i have discovered something new in hex - i got a fortune of Righteousness for the first time. given - i rarely pick fortunes from Milosh, but i never had one of those before. Have you recently discovered anything new?