Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 25.

• S9 Draft Meta

JakishaFU - - Strategies and Decklists

Based on what I remember. Green/Red is best agroo deck. Blue/green splash White was really good mid range I kill you with flyers deck. Third best was core of blood with ether green with splash for white, or rubby splash for green. First one is more mid range I win with recursion from graveyard, second is more focused on agroo that is weaker then green red. Overall Green should be easy to work around in draft, focus picks on shards for splashing... I am pretty sure, when I find a full draft, I wi…

• Thank you hex!

JakishaFU - - Feedback and Suggestions

‘You don’t get why I wrote what I did.’ -I am glad you have ideas of what I get and don't get. ‘Besides your post being worthless to the community, in general.’ -Its nice to see that someone is entitled to decide what is a good value for others. ‘It won’t make sense to you,’ - must be fun to have illusions of what are other people comprehensive capabilities. ‘cause I use “you” as a demographic that paints a picture of who HEX may cater to now. HEX being unable to cater to another, extremely impo…

• Thank you hex!

‘English as a secondary language’ I am sorry that you apparently only know one language and that bothers you so much that you are pointing out that I know more. Whatever were your reasons for doing so, egoism, jealousy, it would be more productive for you to focus on yourself, then to summarize number of languages that I able to communicate. ‘thanks Hex for giving away money Hex didn’t have in the first place.’ Objectively speaking, I believe cash prizes were good promotional idea for the game. …

• Steam numbers dont count!

JakishaFU - - HEX Discussions

Quote from Mokog: “Here is some data from the CATO institute. They are a bit libertarian leaning but the data should be solid: www.cato.org/blog/dramatic-decline-world-poverty While you may not agree with the politics data about world poverty decreasing is snazzy. People may always be cold hungry and poor but if we can keep reducing them year over year we may one day redefine those words beyond imagination. ” Not agreeing with facts is just stupid. Are does facts correct and accurate? That is wh…

Quote from Eraia: “Quote from JakishaFU: “Don’t waste your life. No one chooses mediocrity but many settle for it. Never settle.” Anonymous ” I don't consider establishing an entity that lasts for 1500 years as 'mediocrity', personally. ” That right there is the reason there are still wars happening, there are still poverty and hungry people in some countries...

Don’t waste your life. No one chooses mediocrity but many settle for it. Never settle.” Anonymous

Just to be cleared, Roman Empire like every before and after it, fell down. So its not good idea to folow they ideology, it aint working sir.

• Thank you hex!

It was day as any other. Bright sunshine coming between curtains, illuminating the room with light. Jakisha opened his eyes while being in light sleep for some time. Reality sinc in. Its morning. After realizing that, he got up, did his usually morning routine and set in his gaming chair. Joy as always rushed through recently washed up face. Hex was fired up to check his siege status! Is it up? Did someone took it? What deck did they used? Regular mumbo+jumbo stuff, nothing special...It's still …

• @HEXRysu Sir, there is no Jakisha options in the names.... xD

• So Hex is trying to make better changes to the game, and after all they are doing you want extra stuff to put on them? Do you really think Hex is selling your data? Shame on your people. Let em try to improve hex and enjoy the game.

• @JakishaFU: What the hack are you talking about? If I list a card that you consider overpriced at the lowest auction house price I am a bad dude? And same goes for if I decide to not list a card when its price is dow@'JakishaFU' Yo got it all wrong, dont make it about you or me.... its about the game. That is how I see it. State that the prices were was bad. bad for company, bad for 95% of players. Its sweat that here and there if you sold 1 you could get up to 1600p, but in overrall perspective…

• "If it means buying up cards to artificialy shorten supply then I never did that. If it means selling cards when they peak then sure. But thats not playing the market imo but just trying to sell at the right time." When a hooker sells her body for money, I see it, its her own thing, at least she is honest, who am I to judge? with what you say, I see as, someone else is working hard to bring cards in price, and you swop in and take all the labor. Hooker is at least honest. Hex did a statement. If…

• I see this as positive. 5%-10% of Veretans, with huge collections, that were overpricing cards got a hit on the value, but they made so much till now, I doubt it hurts em at all... for rest of us, this is amazing. now for 2500 pat you have close to t1 deck of your choice. That is amazing. It makes game afordable, playable for any new player. I like this, this is a good call!

• hmmmm JAKISHAS MIGHT... then I read what the card does... and there is no Jakisha is in the house meme in there... so I like the name... 1. Gray fox elder! 2. Mama fox! 3. Brown fox mama! There should be card with Jakisha so I can for that color all day long. Even if you make it unplayable, it would be mine 23rd card.

• Quote from Vroengard: “Quote from JakishaFU: “Instead of enjoying new stuff being done in Hex... Instead of loving that Communication is established most replayed are... We want more... We are not satisfied... Like a greedy swarm of mosquitoes attacking you in the hot summer evening... ” 1) No new stuff being done by Hex announced in this Friday Update. 2) "Communication" does not constitute of 1 AA PvP card and 3 PvE cards sampling just by attaching the words "currency patch is fast approaching…

• So I am reading the news and by accident I scrolled to see some comments... Instead of enjoying new stuff being done in Hex... Instead of loving that Communication is established most replayed are... We want more... We are not satisfied... Like a greedy swarm of mosquitoes attacking you in the hot summer evening... I Love Merry Mode... I burned platinum like there was no tomorrow! I love that it was put in the game so fast! I love shards.deckbuilder.... I love that I can get in arcanum volt with…

• I dont remmeber the opponent name, 3rd game, played around 16:30-45 min 1/17/2018 Entity vs bishop game 3, ending, finishing game at mine 1 seconds left for playing... I am at +1GMT time zone, Draft game....

• Video is amazing!

• It's Your Card - Week 1

There should be "Jakisha is in the house" card in hex. That being sad, lets get on with the rest.... I loved and played hocoy in old arena a lot... It was not the best deck but it could clear arena... Premise of the deck was brutal commanders, hocoy, a lot of 1,2 drop troops and bash the enemy face... That is not working anymore... New arena is too good and that type of deck just gets deneyed. You guys made new arena too good... So now, pls make something that enables does 2 cards to be playable…

• hextcg.com/hex-clash-results-april-30th/ Good link for clash result!