Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 496.

• Frost Rant and Hex2

OzawaWanderer - - HEX Discussions

Quote from Firellius: “While I understand and appreciate that factions change, I do think the last sets have been going about it the wrong way. Blightbark castle was destroyed, the Merry Caravan mourns their lost companion, Locke completely lost himself, and the Luminaries were corrupted beyond recognition. With all the factions being put down, and with such a spiral of negative events lasting this long, it makes it hard to get attached to anything in the lore. Some things dying/changing, sure. …

• Hex 2 and PVE

We don't have to make everything rogue lite not like every game without rl isn't popular...

• Hex 2 and PVE

So with this Hex 2 'suggested announcement' effectively what it is... Cory mentions "Focus on PVE" and even worryingly "Even if we have to change the core gaming system." Not sure what is meant by that but why couldn't Hex keep the magic the gathering inspired mechanics? Also that... Issue was settled and Hex managed to keep their rules and just change a keyword and all champion's health. But I hope to see PVE create more pve exclusive cards and focus on unique talents and powers. With Warlock a…

• Quote from Terminatour: “May I ask where to link these cards? They have a place to check cards name? ” See that white and 'see through' piece of paper when writing? Click those for champions and cards.

• @Frederik really?

• We're more or less of same mind Hex coming back be fantastic but there's not a lot of evidence we can actually expect it...

• Quote from Kami: “I'm glad to see there's still some hope. My feelings overall in regards to HEX has been a mixed bag. I still absolutely love the vision and potential but I feel absolutely betrayed by some of the things that have occurred over the years. I don't really know what else to say tbh. ” Howdy do nice to see you. I think we all can agree for us to feel better Hex needs to show something worth trusting them.

• Quote from schild: “Hold the phone You can buy dust for gold? Also, Cory never should've uttered the phrase "Hex 2." The implication of a sequel in their current situation is absolutely insane. Relaunch, 2.0 (the .0 matters) or any number of things would've been fine. Also saying they may rejigger the base game is just What exactly did we learn on our year off? ” Not much seemingly

• Quote from AceBladewing: “You're not the officially nicknamed lore hound. You were just given whatever custom title you chose when we migrated from the old forums. My custom name is Dingler (notice mine is green instead of the normal gray Dingler). That doesn't make my title "official" any more than yours does. ” Roostersaur a friggen DEV nicknamed me a lore hound

• So it's nice to see some live around here. But can we get some clues about what this hex 2 is?

• Frost Rant and Hex2

@Draknos I meant the fact their all going insane or being blown up is annoying with only 1 faction unharmed... Also by consistent I'm talking about PVE and lore from posts is a bit inconsistent at times... Evolving them is fine but to basically destroy em all but Nameless City irritates me. No one will argue how over the moon I was for plant zombies after falling in love with Briarpatch Conjuror in Set 1. But their palace been blown up Lock gone effing insane the leader of Luminaries have gone i…

• What's all this Hex 2 focusing on PVE and "Even if we have to recreate the system." Mean? Also as your officially nicknamed lore hound I can help with any lore that Hex needs to make. Also does Hex intend to scrap servers make new ones and rebrand or completely change mechanics..? Also if we're getting focus on pve I hope they can keep system such as Class only cards like Pet Treat or Great Spore Beast that's pretty cool imo to have class cards and unique abilities. I donno what Warlock would en…

• Monday Night Gaming!

I don't draft but nice to see Cory around. Hopefully we can all see Hex improve

• Frost Rant and Hex2

@Erukk If they can keep current mechanics they can reset lore but keep all the sets and maybe reiterate them with more consistent lore and mechanics

• Quote from AceBladewing: “Absolutely true. But, you do not get to have an opinion regarding people's reaction based on the fact that they did spend money. ” True but I didn't exactly intend to come across as that.

• @Utremeld Yeah being free to play doesn't mean I'm legally bound to not be able to have an opinion regarding the company.

• Quote from sindharin: “I do hope that Hex 2 is successful. For that it needs to have enough players. It may be that simplification is necessary to attract new players. I also think forget the free to play concept. If something is good just charge for it so that it can survive. ” You can have ftp and make money look at Nexon...

• PVe is pretty cool but has major balancing issues. The ai is either morons or has such OP cards and mechanics you get your ass beat constantly. They need to revamp PVE and add Rogue and Warlock.

• Quote from Erukk: “If it was just tap, wotc probably wouldn't have cared, but there were a slew of other cards that were basically copied and mechanics that were the problem. Also, wotc didn't lose the case. Them and Hex settled for an undisclosed amount, which is what usually happens in these sorts of cases, and Hex had to make different changes to more differentiate themselves from MTG. The biggest (and most welcome) was probably them having to change all the champions life totals to anything …