Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Hello Everyone, I feel as a content creator and someone who loves this game as many of you do, I would give my input along with some suggestions. 1) Communication is great and I am sure this article was not easy to write Cory, however like the old saying goes "bad news doesn't get better with time" and I hope we see this improve. I know it may feel "scary" to fear the backlash, however if you look initially here in the forums and on twitter, the community is "glad" to hear something and especial…

• Hello fellow Hexers, Snake here, and I am excited that we are less than two weeks away from the first ever Hex Primal Immortal Championship Tournament. You can join Alucard, The Motivation and myself on Saturday April 15th at 900 AM PDT on the Hex Primal Twitch Channel twitch.tv/hexprimal for tournament coverage. In preparation for the event we would like to remind everyone of the rules and FAQ which you can find here: hexprimal.com/immortal/ hexprimal.com/immortal-faq/ On top of the already ama…