Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

• I know you probablly don't care because this game is dying, but there are still a few of us playing it and that would like to have the existing content to work bug free and as designed. Two equipment doesnt work correctly or at least doesnt do what they should: Pandemonium perforators for The Ruins of Ripplewood. The text and effect of the card is totally unchanged only working with card with cost X and not X or less as intended. Pretty annoying. Sadistics stompers for Cruel Sentence, read draw …

• I'm really disapointed in the state of the game. Right now I feel this games is slowly diying, the Devs trying to pull as much money as they can before abrutly closing the game. I believe very few improvement can be made to thelp the state of the game and tge first one is COMMUNICATE. Except the weekly announcement about the Merry Melee rotation there is nothing new from you devs, no new content to the game or whatsoever. Yo could at least speak with your fans and players, to the ones like me wh…

• Hello, because I was on vacation, I missed the chance to play the Merry Melee Zaakir and Dingle format and missing out the sleeves. Is there a planing on old format of Merry Melee coming back so that I can have a chance to get my hands on the sleeves I just missed ? Thanks in advance for the answer.

• Third deck of the list. A Wild Sapphire this time. I made this deck just for the fun of Artic Naiad with Artic Flowers and I was pretty surprised by how well this deck fared so far. I played it two times. On my first run I made a perfect run and on the second I was stopped short in the last tier, first by being shardless and then by Periwinkle Elite twice. The deck is pretty basic and surprinsigly efficient : Champion : Wyatt the Sapper 9 Saphire Shard 9 Wild Shard 4 Well of Instinct 4 Freaky Fu…

• I apologize in advance if the problem has been already discussed but couldn't find anything about it I found a bug while playing Arctic Naiad and her Arctic Flower Equipment. The Equipment clearly says : When this deal damage to a champion, put target card from your crypt into your hand. I try it thinking it was an very powerful combo, but when you deal damage to an opponent champion and choose a card from your crypt. The card still gain a +2 cost instead of the initial +3. This is not stated in…

• What I would recommend is play through dungeon with a Vennen Ranger. With unblock able ability of the spider pet you can clear most any dungeon encounter in less than turn 4 or 5.

• Second deck. This is probably the most FRA efficient deck I have made so far. Egg Spam's Mono Wild The base of this deck is to use Egg Hunt who's for me the strongest festival event themed card so far by a clear margin from Tricky Tykes and Papy Jasper. First it's a constant that's mean your AI opponent will have few ways to deal with it. Second t's a consistent a strong form of Ramp/Life/Aggro card. I have made lots of deck based on it mono Wild or Wild/Something (usually Sapphire) and I almost…

• First deck submitted : Sister's Action Sapphire Ruby 7 Sapphire Shard 6 Ruby Shard 1 Brewed Ambrosia 4 Well of innovation 4 Remnant of Innovation 4 Freaky Fungus with Mushroom Cap 4 Scribe of the Flayed Man 4 Stormmaw Terminus 3 Mastery of Time 2 Psychic Ascension 2 Iconoclasm 3 Sanctum of Suffering with Sister's Was Robe 4 Morphology with Mighty Morphin gloves 4 transmogrifade 4 Dingledance with Grunpy Ballet Slippers 4 Whip Crack Champion Swampbutt I went with this deck after seeing Iconoclasm…

• I wanted to share with the community my different decklist for the FRA. I know there are already several guides out there but I still wanted to make mine. I will post my deck list, explained the whys and hows of the choosen cards and the planned strategy of the different decks I use. Most of the FRA deck I create are in a double perspective. First to beat the Arena and second to be fun to play. I usually create decks on the go just to try some new cards, some new mechanics, a combo or sometimes …

• Coyotle Flag bearer An hardened female warrior coyotle Stand shouting. Her head is pointing at the background. She has a torn banner flag in a pole in her left arm that she is pointing to the sky. In her right arm a sword pointing forward. Numerous Brown Fox Scout stand in the background sword in hand.

• Everytime when it's the end of turn after Reese the rustcrawler come out of tunneling and should summon a random robot, the game just freeze. Happend no matter who is playing Reese the AI or myself. FRA or Campaign mode. You can leave and try to join the game the game still freeze.

• Quote from Raistlin: “Well you guys sure beat the crap out of the Terror-Mill deck!!! Always hated playing it on the FRA, but it was the only sure way of beating the bloody thing! What are we going to do now? ” Totally agree with that. TerrorMill was probably the only consistent deck to clean up without frustration FRA. Do you think on Nerfing Surly Botanist who by it's static power remove the viability and therefore the fun of any Artefact/Constant based deck ? Any other deck always end up frus…

• I don't know if the issue has been already been discuted, but the AI is totally clueless on how to effectively use troops with a sacrifice effect. When the AI play or spawn on his board a car like Blood Cauldron Ritualist, he will stupidly sacrifice all of his board in one go, even when doing so is totally useless and he has the upper hand. Sure it's help got some free wins in the Frozen Arena, but it sort of kill the fun and with the Siege format coming if the AI still play the same way, a lot …