Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 221.

• Yep, I've been in this state for about a week also. I haven't been able to get a hold of anyone to ask for help.

• It might be interesting to significantly increase the maximum amount of time items could be listed for. While I have generally seen this as a bad solution without fully implementing bid/ask, since it would lead to the auction house being flooded, it could help a relatively small number of people breathe some life into the auction house by listing large numbers of items at reasonable pricesfor a long period. And unless the number of listers suddenly increases by a lot, it shouldn't flood things t…

• Quote from Arkansaw: “Are packs still sold for gold? Otherwise the effective ratio could be Infinity:1 ” Since Bankerbot is accepting all transactions again, it would be pretty easy to change gold into Plat and buy them off the AH. By my calculations, Doombringer packs are available for around 43,000 gold. There is a pack up for gold directly at 88,000, but that is obviously not a good deal.

• Quote from Fred: “Quote from Mystery: “Can you give some specific examples? I'm curious to see whether there are actually purchases for the card, or whether it is just that the old ones expired. ” Chimes of the Zodiac currently listed at 599p and 600p. Usually sells for 31p. Max recorded is 177p.Demented Demolisher, 8 are listed at 2637p, usually sells for 31p. Emberspire Witch, 4 are listed at 929p, usually sells between 50p and 150p. Lord Adam, the Righteous, 3 are listed at 790p, usually sell…

• Quote from ShinGuard: “I’ve always despised relisters. Taking something someone can use, and then reselling it at a higher price just because you can without adding any value is garbage. Most MMOs could fix it by making AH purchases account bound...and still they just let the gouging continue. A solution of that nature would be detrimental to the play model of Hex. I suppose they could remove the anonymity from the AH so we could publicly shame them, but it probably wouldn’t fix the issue. The s…

• Quote from Opalia: “To awoud AH owerflow: if more than 20 copies of same card is listed at AH all but the 20 with lowest start price should be returned to the seller. Anyway if 20 copies of same card are for sell at less the your list price your card will not sell anyway. ” Interesting, but abusable. I can just clear the market by listing 20 copies, undercutting everything there by 1, and then cancelling my auctions. Either to relist at whatever price I want, or just to grief people.

• Quote from Wolzarg: “Quote from Mystery: “One problem with making it possible to auto-list huge batches of cards (or extending the time of listings significantly) is that I don't think the auction house code could handle the increased number of listings. There are currently 110,000 active auctions according to hexprice. If we assume that 5,000 players decided to use such a utility, and that each of them used it to auto-list 10,000 cards, that would be an additional 50 million listings. That's a …

• One problem with making it possible to auto-list huge batches of cards (or extending the time of listings significantly) is that I don't think the auction house code could handle the increased number of listings. There are currently 110,000 active auctions according to hexprice. If we assume that 5,000 players decided to use such a utility, and that each of them used it to auto-list 10,000 cards, that would be an additional 50 million listings. That's a 500x increase, and I think the end result …

• Quote from AxelDWater: “I think @Osamaru that there are people who have gone for whale hunting and try their luck. The last couple of days I have seen absurd prices for cards mostly used in siege. Underworld reinforcements sold for 2k plat, Xenthoth's Missionary 2,5k plat and many more. Makes me really sad but that's what an open market is. ” I assume what you are quoting are just the prices those cards were listed at (I see 0 listings for either card at this moment). Based on Hexprice data, the…

• Can you give some specific examples? I'm curious to see whether there are actually purchases for the card, or whether it is just that the old ones expired.

• Interestingly, it sounds like a game similar to Hex that was released recently has an on-by-default autopass when you have no actions that you can take (or you have clicked the end turn button). You can disable it temporarily with a keypress, or disable it for the rest of the game with a different keypress, but it always starts the game on. Hard to say whether players like this system yet, but the feedback I read was at least somewhat positive. There were definitely questions from multiple peopl…

• HexPrimal is buying collections again. reddit.com/r/hextcg/comments/8…to_us_feature_is_back_up/

• Quote from Wolzarg: “I don't think you should worry to much about it as long as you understand that it is probably peak difficulty. Its hardly impossible it just takes a lot of thought and possibly some setup for it to work. The main issue is that all dinos with speed crush and lethal mean you take x-1 damage when you block them so its very hard to live long enough. I still have some interesting ideas for it and i wouldn't say its so difficult as to be unfun just that it is definitely very diffi…

• If keeping track of the numbers is what you have, that would be interesting to share. I'd do it going forward, not trying to go back to data that you encountered previously and made you suspect that there was an issue. I'm afraid I don't know what you mean by "RNG skewing in to the negative", but I'm by no means a stats buff, so it may just be me not knowing the lingo. The most important thing is to look at ALL the numbers, not just the ones that confirm your belief. "I mean, you really don't th…

• Quote from Ossuary: “I find that people who doggedly say things like "Oh, the sacks generate faster now, so it's better than before!" are missing out on the key point that the new system encourages people to NOT attack your keep for a long time, whereas the previous system encouraged active participation across the board because even if you failed, the reward got better so you could try again (and you could scout a keep to see how good its defenses were, determine the best strategy to defeat it,…

• ~

Mystery - - Auction House and Trading

Did you already see Taking offers on COMPLETE Hex collection?

• I think the Prismatic Gold win last night needs to be left out of the official stats. There is no way that deck was running just one of each ice, which means it wasn't following the rules of singleton except for basic shards.

• Quote from xbete: “My observation is that attacking activity has gone way down. - There seems like little point in putting up a cheap fun or thematic siege defense as all that happens is you wait a few days until it gets defeated by a farming deck on first try, you lose all your gold and get 30-60 siege packs for your trouble. And that takes days. - Alternatively you can get sacks faster by posting high cost sieges with decks that you know are effective - mono ruby or mono wild aggro for example…

• Quote from Jangles: “Just drew 13 shards in a row (20 shard deck) and this is just the thing that prompted me to finally post. There has got to be something wrong with the rng based on the BS that happens. Getting resource starved so tweak for a few more resources, suddenly flooded every game. I've spent days upon days just tweaking a deck over and over to make it so that I get even hands but it doesn't happen ever. Just the other game I had a hand of all blood shards, mulligan, got all blood sh…

• I kickstarted because I grew up on Magic, Star Wars TCG, and Lord of the Rings TCG, but no longer had people to play physical games with, and I had never really been interested in the competitive aspect of online Magic. The PVE aspect of Hex drew me in, and I started playing mostly Frost Ring and Campaign. When Evo was introduced, I decided the cost was low enough that I'd give it a try, and I've been playing it ever since. I never played Constructed until the ladder was introduced, but once I c…