Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 132.

• PVE Cards: Fruit? Egg? Basket Cost: 4 Legendary Artifact Deploy: Create 4 EggFruit and put them into your deck. : Create 2 EggFruit and put them into your deck. "Have some! Symeon's best, just for you!" - Galthlin, Primal of Trickery EggFruit Cost: 0 Basic Action When this enters your hand, play this for free. Deploy: This transforms into a Snack Pack, Snack Attack, or Attack Pack at random. Draw a card. Snack Pack Cost: 0 Basic Action You gain 2 health for each EggFruit played this game. "Yum!"…

• What? Lanupaw?

Zyblen - - HEX Story and Lore

Average Human: "Lan-who?" Princess Victoria: "While the use of such grisly remains is regrettable, it is likely that the skulls belonged to some great seers and thusly granted their powers willingly to the Coyotle Prophet of Fate. Even if it's a mere residual of their power and their permission were not asked, the Coyotle are clear allies and their treatment of the dead is even more respectful than our own, in general." His Majesty, King Gabriel: "...why should I care what a Coyotle wears? Espec…

• Quote from Eraia: “Quote from Zyblen: “(please don't count this as an actual entry) ” What I'm taking from this is 'disqualify all my previous entries as Princess Cory demands this be my real entry', right? ” Nooo. Because it's basically a Spectral Acorn with a mean-spirited jab at the Pelagic Prognosticators, the Sorcerers of the Limnal, the Jerkbags Wizards of the Coast. But all in good parody. Fair use, no slander/libel/defamation, go have your lawyers eat a cactus. Snicker.

• Just for a bit of spiteful giggling (please don't count this as an actual entry)... Undying Lotus Legendary Resource <3/0> Gain 3 of the same threshold of your choice. Irreversably transform this into a Beach Sorcerer's Summons and put it into your deck. "Oh sweet Primals-" - Princess Cory Beach Sorcerer's Summons Legendary Action Cost: 0 When this is drawn, play it automatically. You lose the game and must pay 500 gold in addition to any other fees to initiate another. "Not again!" - Princess C…

• Quote from Firellius: “Quote from Zyblen: “"Give unto the Void!" - Nef Anyo, the Prophet of Profit - Warframe ” Aww, who doesn't love that little idiot with his fancy moustache and his not-so-fancy get-up? ” Tyl Regor seems to have a bit of beef with him. Heh. Funny that they share the same voice actor. "How about I scalpel off your dangly bits, Neffy, and give those to the Void?"

• Quote from Arcanyx: “Quote from Zyblen: “I didn't see another 5-shard card ” Currently a total of 3 5-shard cards. 4 if you include Starving Lich with equipment hex.tcgbrowser.com/#!/cards/co…lor=S&color=W&color=prism ” Thank you! I was wondering how to sort that appropriately. All legendaries, 2 PVE only, and 1 from Primal Dawn/rotated out block. I think my logic for the balance still works. So it would be highly useful/more imbalanced in PVE as a resource, and still workable to a tri-shard thr…

• "Give unto the Void!" - Nef Anyo, the Prophet of Profit - Warframe Bountiful Void Legendary Resource <1/1> Void target card from your deck and all of your copies in all zones. Gain that card's thresholds. Thoughts: Sidegrade to Brewed Ambrosia, without gaining a charge. Musing - What's to stop someone from including this and one copy of Cartomancy and instantly having all five thresholds? The PVE nature of Cartomancy. I didn't see another 5-shard card, so this will, at most, gain a player five o…

• The Game is Down!!!

Zyblen - - HEX Discussions

Work. But for gaming in the interim: Warframe, re-reading the rules for Kingdom Death: Monster, and a bit of SMITE.

• @Arcanyx @Eraia You reminded me of awesome. Warning, language. Pacman Rap

• Sparks: A Luminary Story

Zyblen - - Fan Art

Where did we go wrong? My brain hammered the question home, in a similar manner to my sabatons pounding the stone tiles of the hallway. So much had changed. So much had been lost. So many had been lost. And how- I stifled a sob. There was no time for grief. No time for rage. No time for suffering. My breath caught, my sides burning as surely as any of the flames topping the sacred candles. Light the Votives Of course I had been at the Arena. I was there when the world broke. I saw the things com…

• Birthday stream starting soon

Zyblen - - HEX Discussions

Happy Birthday, li'l pup!

• Quote from Piecetinker: “If they sold the Sleeves say for example $3.50 a piece would that be better? Would you actually buy it? I am not talking about Platinum, I'm talking about a cold hard cash payment. ” Yes. I'd buy them all. In a heartbeat. Because right now, a pack is 200p which is, per platinum buying price, $2. If I have a 10% chance per pack cracked outside tournaments to get -a- random sleeve (with no duplicates), I'd be saving a large amount of money if I could get all six edit: ten …

• Kismet's Own Cost: 3 Legendary Constant Before the start of the game, if this is in your deck, you may choose which player goes first. When you draw this, you lose 3 health. Coins of Kismet that you play trigger their effects twice before being voided. "He asked me for luck. He didn't specify good or bad." - Kismet, Primal of Luck Crawling Rot 4 Rare Action Before the start of the game, if this is in your deck, put a copy of this into your opponent's deck. At the start of your turn, while this i…

• Quote from Eraia: “there are limited players who are not good enough to go infinite but like sleeves... ” This is me. I'm jumping in to hopefully put a positive spin on some of this. I realize that I'm whale bait. I realize that I am not the best player. I think that PVP in HEX is a shoehorned in set of modes that somehow became the main focus of a lot of people. I played 16 drafts to get my 18 wins and 6 Kismet sleeves. I stopped opening packs directly so that I could play against other people …

• I'm going to continue to be kind to the developers. I give them credit for creating engaging, relevant, ongoing stories told through both narrative posts and cards. The HEX Entertainment folks are programmers and game designers, not professional authors. I'm not going to hold them to the same standards as L.E. Modesitt, Brandon Sanderson, and Timothy Zahn. I recognize that each cycle is a "chapter" in the overarching story, and focus on different characters and conflicts will happen. The in medi…

• Quote from Wolzarg: “Ignore the meaning just read the words, the pain will stop when the sleeper awakens! ” " Dormant One says what?" WHAT?! "Ha."

• This is a note to the various factions of Frostheart/Dead of Winter/Doombringer: Blightbark: Seeking immortality is a laudable generally foolish goal. It rarely works out. Kicking puppies (or semi-mortal beings) along the way is stupid. Merry Caravan: Don't. Split. The. Party. EVER. Locke and The Pack: Cybernetics and zombification are not cures for loss and mortality. The Luminaries: The way we handle loss defines us-oh. Let's go with the Call of Cthulhu reasoning, then. If you find a book in a…

• Quote from Morwath: “Yeah, we went a bit too far from your orginal post, sorry about that. Part of me agrees with you that going back to main story would be great, because there are many unresolved plots. However, other part of me is happy that we jumped into different direction, as focusing too much on same story may be exhausting - for example, nothing is more annoying than "Jace everywhere" in case of MTG plot, this guy killed my interest in "whats going in MTG story" completly and I was play…

• We're getting a bit far afield in talking real life versus "pretendy fun time games" as the old blog post says. I'm not complaining about the stories, or even the tone. I'm noting the radical shift in focus and the lack of closure in the current narrative. Plot threads, once dropped, tend to stay dropped, unfortunately. This is why I pulled up Winter Moon, Princess Victoria, and Reginald (for the Ardent) and Shoku, Zorath, and Jorgen (for the Underworld). What are they doing now? The Luminaries …

• Quote from Blackwood: “Quote from Draconix: “Not enough focus on Yazukans plan to take over Entrath. Which will succeed. ” That, or the separation of followers of blood and wild and all that that entails--but then we're just splitting hares. ” Blasphemous Horror: "Boooohisssterrible." Do notice that "natural" and "unnatural" are baked in to the setting. Blood, Diamond, Ruby, Sapphire, Wild. Two of these are not gems, and were part of Entrath before the fall of Hex. Magic was supercharged and bec…