Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 172.

• HexColin has passed away

Treasure - - HEX Discussions

I found out only now, rest in peace Colin, thank you. You will be missed by the hex community.

• Thank you Cory for finally be open with what is going on, and also telling us what might waiting for us in the future. Nice to finally see that you accepted that pve was the way to go with hex and i hope hex2 is a success and i am looking forward to maybe see that in the future and enjoy it. Hex really was the best card game i ever played and now with the merry melee to be free i might install hex again and sometimes play it. Good luck to the remaining hex team.

• Happy deathday

• So...

I hated when they had more rng style sets in hex and i almost stopped playing then. I won't start artefact because it's all about rng and the worst design choice ever. They game looks great and might recover itself in future sets but right now better to play coin flips to decide who wins. And even that richard garfield designed and he is very good at making card games he still is wrong with it this time and the to much rng. youtube.com/watch?v=DV-YlwC0sPw this review sums it up for me.

• I was at the Spiel 2018 in Essen and tried to find someone from the hex "team" or Cory there none of the 4 days was anyone of them there and the personal there was incompetent and couldn't answer questions about it. So the whole company does not look to be in a good shape. The most important board game event in the world and the Crypto guys can't even send their president there.

• @Fred thank you for all the fish.

• Yeah not even a bad joke this time. Maybe me expecting at least that is also to much.

• So now it's Donna Summers, each week each friday one lame joke. So we get a least B-movie style one liners. I am waiting for next week cheap joke. That's all the positive things i see right now haha. Oh and I am doing fine today.

• Draft deck is missing

Treasure - - Bugs and Tech Issues

The same for my started now a different flashback draft. Maybe they deleted all existing drafts before flashback.

• Never did happen for me before, but it started yesterday and had it in a draft like a dozen times, missed 2 picks due to it. Problem did go away after 5 minutes. I am from the EU. Don't play much since the artist gate. Was in Diablo 3 and i didn't get disconnected there. I am like 99% sure it's a problem with hex with their server and not my computer or my isp.

• Happy 5th Birthday. To bad not a single mention about PVE. Hope the next birthday holds more for the people who feel left out.

• As schild already explained it's about playsets of chase rares. Also it was about Hex not WOTC I don't give a damn what they do.

• Quote from GryphonGardens: “My understanding of events is very, very different: - Signature decks are a band-aid to keep Standard accessible amidst failing economy. - HxE has learned they can sell cards directly, that makes AH improvements the lowest priority. - Nobody is making fuss because that would make cashing out even more difficult than it is. ” Alas that has shocked me the most when they (hex) were breaking the most important rule they imposed on themself and people swallowed it, at that…

• Well my suggestion was to have more player retention but if they don't care for that then no need to slow down, over a dozen of my friends when i asked them why they did stop playing tcg's all of them answered to fast cycle i am still very surprised each time i tell people to slow down they tell me income will be bad or meta will be stale but loosing players is also hurting the income so you still make less money with it but alas i have no data if it's the faster releases is better for income.

• The to fast new PVP set release was always my biggest gripe with the game and also why i did quite other tcg's , i tried so many times to reason with the dev's about it but yeah were deadset on those and now they couldn't even pay artist because they are crapping out to much AA cards. But yeah still no problem with the speed of releases and the floods of AA cards in their eyes. So i would really suggest stop making so many AA's , and stop releasing one PVP set each 4 months make it 5 or 6 at lea…

• Friday Update Update! 5.25.18

So I hope they can go back to the golden circle and start with why.

Quote from Alchemy: “Quote from Treasure: “Quote from Alchemy: “Quote from Treasure: “Well sorry that was not good enough for me nothing got taken care of or even explained and now it's a communication error. Sorry won't wait or trust in you anymore till i hear you changed your ways to communicate better. Lost costumer it is. ” Oh come on in a fast evolving situation with many members of a team involved is it really that hard to imagine. Someone says let them know we will udpate today and put ou…

Quote from Alchemy: “Quote from Treasure: “Well sorry that was not good enough for me nothing got taken care of or even explained and now it's a communication error. Sorry won't wait or trust in you anymore till i hear you changed your ways to communicate better. Lost costumer it is. ” Oh come on in a fast evolving situation with many members of a team involved is it really that hard to imagine. Someone says let them know we will udpate today and put out the fire, and that is misinterpreted as t…

Well sorry that was not good enough for me nothing got taken care of or even explained and now it's a communication error. Sorry won't wait or trust in you anymore till i hear you changed your ways to communicate better. Lost costumer it is.

• What's in your Siege Sack?

Those merc's look nice and fun to play to bad they are account bound.