Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 70.

• Farewell Colin. You treated us all with an incredible amount of kindness and generosity. You were the best of us.

• A Fond Farewell

HEXahedron - - HEX Discussions

Hello HEXers, I'm going to keep this fairly short, since this won't directly affect most of you. But I've made enough friends in the Hex community over the years that I wanted to make sure people knew. Today is my last day working for Hex Entertainment. Working as Quality Assurance for Hex has been the best job I've ever had, and although it pains me to leave, I've reached a point in my life where I need to prioritize other things over my job here. Most of you who know my name recognize it from …

• account transition

HEXahedron - - Bugs and Tech Issues

It needs to be the same Steam account that you previously accessed the account with.

• account transition

If (and only if) you were previously playing Hex on Steam, you will need to create login credentials for that account, which is done through the Create Account interface. Steam will remember your old account and will apply the e-mail and password you choose to the account. If you were playing on Steam AND already had login credentials, inputting the correct credentials to this screen will allow you to log in. If you never played on Steam, then you will be able to log in normally through our late…

• I'm not sure I understand. Nogg Nogg's starting health is 13 under normal circumstances. Is her health behaving oddly in some way for you?

• Quote from Steric: “Quote from Canter: “Quote from DraXor: “Its rule for deathcry or same keywords or overall? Becouse if we will try to use same logic on guidance its working opposite. ” They talk about keywords triggering.Guidance is not the same because has only one keyword (fateweave) and once triggered then ability of card resolves. Using the same principle, if instead fateweave it was: Illuminate 1. Illuminate 2. Draw a card. Then it resolves as. First Illuminate 2, then 1, then draw a car…

• Quote from Vroengard: “Quote from Vroengard: “A Rune Ear Hierophant has the Major Socket over the Minor Socket. If we gem Fleshcraft (M) and Blossoms (m), the Deathcry-Abomination line comes before the Deathcry-Blightblossom. However, while I was watching KingSaruXIII play B/W Deathcries for the main HexTCG channel, he used Grounds Creeper ability "At the end of your turn, trigger the Deathcries of target troop you control with a Deathcry", the Blightblossom was summoned first, which gave the RH…

• €/plat exchange news

HEXahedron - - HEX Discussions

This whole thread became dangerously off-topic almost immediately. Political discussion is heavily discouraged, and racist language (even when masked) is strictly forbidden. I'm closing this thread.

• Quote from Karlsruhe: “If I have a Kismet's Dice in play with n destiny counters on it. Then I play Food for Thought after choosing X=n. Why does this not trigger the Kismet's Dice ability? ” That would be a bug. I'll add it to our Known Issues.

• Thank you for the report, please try relaunching your patcher now.

• I'm not able to replicate this behavior. Can you provide a video link or before/after screenshots?

• Quote from Olfff: “They don't revert by themselves. If they transform into a butterfly or suirrel, they revert at start of turn because the squirrel or butterfly itself states that it reverts at start of turn. If the sweetie copies a whimsy witch when the witch transforms on attack for example, it's normal for the sweeties not to revert at start of turn and be stuck in whatever form the witch transformed into. ” Just to be clear, this last part is a bug. Spellsong Sweeties transforms into a copy…

• Quote from Saeijou: “what i always wonder in threads that get long like this is, why no one is answering i mean... i'm sure they read everything... (thanks for taking good care of us! ) I just wonder if that means "we are still considering" or if it rather means "they will figure it out themselves" ” Quote from arub: “It makes sense that they only answer in some occasions. Answering every long thread like this would not set a good precedent and makes people dissapointed if there is a thread that…

• @Sethanon both of those examples are working correctly. Like others have pointed out, the troop will keep its modifiers when it transforms. So when you have a Dreamsmoke Mystic with cost -2, and use an effect that transforms it into a random troop with cost +1 the game says "Okay, the target has cost 1, so I'm going to search the database for a random troop with cost equal to 2. I've found Furious Smasher, so now I'm going to apply a 'transform into Furious Smasher' effect to the target." Once t…

• I'm not able to replicate this issue. Maybe it's an interaction with another card. Could you please post a screenshot of your decklist, equipment, and talents?

• From my testing, Tobias' power works exactly like Holiday and Polyberry Pouch (with the minor difference of being restricted to troops in the same shards). So I'm not sure what the problem is here. I'm not seeing the behavior you see Firellius, with a positive-cost troop transforming into a zero-cost like Copycat. Could you maybe provide some before and after screenshots of a transformation that isn't making sense to you?

• Issues from patch

Regarding the crash in the last issue. Could you please contact Support and provide your crash log and output log? It will help us determine what the error might be.

• Quote from Biz: “what is the sequencing of the ready step & 'at the start of your turn revert this' for stunned troops ? ” The ready step happens before any start of turn triggers. So stunned troops will miss the opportunity to ready before they're reverted. Quote from Insanctus: “I once had my Whimsy Witch transform into Necropolis Blackguard when attacking. For science I did not shift his power but passed my turn to see if I take the 6 damage or not. To my surprise at the start of my next turn…

• Runic Diminishing Bug

Runic Diminishing can only transform a card into a card with the same shards and cost -1. In the current standard format there are no zero-cost wild constants or troops, and there are no 1-cost wild-sapphire constants or troops, so there were no possible cards to transform you opponent's troops into. So the transformation for each of those cards failed. The action behaved correctly.

• Quote from GobBluth: “Should Bluebell Dryad's one shot trigger when a rune transforms back into an action? ” No, it should not. Because runes don't transform as part of their trigger. They revert. Reverting a transformation does not count as a transformation. Now, the reason that these runes don't end up in the void like in the first quest posed is because that same power also puts the rune into a different zone (the chain) by playing it. The game doesn't check for things like "are there any act…