Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 30.

• Post your necessites in this thread and I will sell you for a cheap value than anywhere.

• They are not even really trying for a new set at all, we have been in this set for so long you guys are now doing AA for legendary and commun cards that are not even in this set...

• back to the copy and paste weekly news... why even bothering at this point

• Quote from NightmareHitomi: “It's possible they just shut down the servers and ran for the hills. ” at this point i wouldn't be surprised... I tried just now, seems like they pulled out the plug... the least they could do is warn its remaining users...

• Quote from JazzfanTwentySev: “I have the same. Sad because I recommended the game to a friend recently and this is probably their experience ruining my cred. ” same, and even more sad is the fact that i recomended this game for him yesterday...

• Decks 4 4play

tribopower - - Strategies and Decklists

the problem of making a B/D deck is that you have so many options to pick and chose since those 2 are easilly the strongest mono shards in the game, I have seen some interesting combos with Zorath's Rectory + diamond socket that gives +1/1 to all the other troops, you reach turn 6 with 6 resources giving a +3/3 to every troop if summoned 2 dreadlings, you can still use Takahiro to get + benefit from sacrificing said dreadlings, and since you are in B/D you have some of the best sustain cards in …

• Can anyone join in the game right now ? I heard there was a server maintenance but that was 2days ago, do any of you have problems logging in or its just me ? 3c408b0fe01fb82cbfbb33c30fc002df.jpg It just stays there forever, never entering the game

• I can't even enter the game, what's happening Cory ? don't leave us hanging like this

• Different meta

tribopower - - Feedback and Suggestions

Quote from AceBladewing: “Quote from Wolzarg: “It wouldn't really take much of an effort there is no new code that needs to be added really. ” He said, knowing nothing of the code base. ” As Ossuary said above, and as a programmer myself, that should be done very easilly, as a matter of fact they kinda did that once with flash for draft, its not that hard to expand for constructed ladder, and would kind breed new life in the game even if its just for a couple of days...

• Damn, first of all welcome back Cory, long time no see you, really glad to see you didn't give up Hex, seeing your message made me want to play a game again, on of the things I noticed tough is that even tough i am winning in constructed ranked left and right (has I should since i am a ex-cosmic player with cosmic showdown experience) It is taking me too long to climb these is mainly due to 3 issues: 1st issue, there is not enough players playing the game (this is new time could be resolved with…

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA omg dude this can't be real hahahahaha

• looks like i have to stop reading the news here for 1 year or so, maybe something new would come out

• So... when we gonna have "new" news?

• so.... pretty much nothing new they just have to copy paste and chage the mode, thats really disapointing

• As a cosmic player myself, i couldn't be more happy to hear these news, i am not that big of a fan of siege myself but i am glad that Hex is keeping both their players happy, now they just need to add a little bit more of pve countent and everyone should be happy :D, great work and keep it up Hex devs.

• Rowdy/Ramp Issues

Quote from Morwath: “Quote from tribopower: “Quote from Wolzarg: “Quote from tribopower: “the way this deck is made you only have 2 options or you pray to have a strong early game hand with agro and defeat him before turn 4-5 most of the time or you play heavy control (most of the decks Suffocate against heavy control) and pretty much Deny all his win conditions until you win , that is not an healthy competive deck. ” Who gets to decide what a health competitive deck is? ” Tell me yourself who d…

• I wonder the same with the rowdy + mobilize mecanic, since that works why this can't work too ? I feel like it is a bug

• Rowdy/Ramp Issues

Quote from Wolzarg: “Quote from tribopower: “the way this deck is made you only have 2 options or you pray to have a strong early game hand with agro and defeat him before turn 4-5 most of the time or you play heavy control (most of the decks Suffocate against heavy control) and pretty much Deny all his win conditions until you win , that is not an healthy competive deck. ” Who gets to decide what a health competitive deck is? ” Tell me yourself who decides that, do you think this is a healthy c…

• Is this a bug from the card Blaze of Glory or from the card Dark Heart of Nulzann AA with that socket gem or it just works like that ? I don't know about you but the card is pretty invencible with the double sapphire gem already, if you can't even target it with cards that cost X thats seems pretty busted.

• Rowdy/Ramp Issues

Quote from Shinshire: “Quote from tribopower: “Quote from [PSN]dump_cakes: “is there a way to beat the current Rowdy build? So if you play a blitz-aggro deck, yeah sure. But what about control? Once Rowdy Piper resolves with open resources, its game over. Especially considering Dreamsmoke Diva has spellshield. This makes it very difficult, really impossible, for a non-sapphire control or any "fair" deck to slow, stop, or overpower the rowdy deck. Even sapphire control decks have to have enough o…