Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

• Okay the deck literally just made so many spiders it broke the game. It just stopped like this with no button to end my turn. Yes my hand is all 0 cost Phenteo's Gifts. I was playing against the AI where at the start of the game you pick one of your actions and it gets doubled when you play it. Since the Phenteo's Gifts come back to my hand from the graveyard they just kept doubling and doubling. I don't even remember how they became 0 cost. As you can see, it really got out of hand fast. hex15.…

• I have 50,000 gold I'm selling at 220 per platinum.

• Exchange rate?

Pixelmancer - - New Player Help

Where can I find the gold to platinum exchange rate?

• I can confirm the problem was just that I forgot the equipment. I already had 3 pieces. Eraia was nice enough to give me 2 more and I bought the last. The deck is actually good now and I'm able to get to the end of FRA no problem.

• Doh! No, I meant to get to it later and then completely forgot equipment existed. That probably explains it. Thanks. Quote from Eraia: “Basically it's abusing the insane power of the SoR equipment which lets it cheat into play... and the Dream Eagles are used to dig via their equipment. If you're lacking those pieces of equipment, send me an in-game mail and I'll send you the equipment for each as soon as I have the chance. Sorry some people are being so short with you, hope the answer helps. ” …

• I'm new to Hex, but experienced with Magic. I built this budget Frost Ring Arena deck from a forum thread. According to everything I've read about it it's supposed to be really good and very reliable, but in my experience it's the opposite. I struggle to get even half way through FRA with it. Here's the deck in question. hex.tcgbrowser.com/#!/deck=241699 Here's my opinion of it. - Slow starting and has no answer to aggro decks, which there are several of in FRA. - What's with the Spirit of Retri…

• Frost Ring Arena - Deck Tier List

Pixelmancer - - Guides

Quote from NicoSharp: “Most of the decks pieces can be farmed for free, so I am not going to move the score more for affordability at this time. The base version only has a few pvp rares in it, and no legendary so its price spiking to where it is now is crazy, and it will not likely sit there forever. Other decks can beat this content. This keeps getting pushed because beating the content this way is more mindless. Finally, the affordability score while important to a newer player, trying to buy…

• Billing Limit

Quote from Largashbur: “Nothing to worry about. We have had a surge of fake credit card scammers buying platinum, then cards from AH, and then cashing out by selling cards/packs to other players (this is a legal thing in Hex since cards have monetary value). This is why new accounts receive a one time per account 24-hour prevention from buying things (to verify the CC they use is not fake). From tomorrow onwards you will be able to buy more, no worries. ” Well they need to stop doing it. It's a …

Pixelmancer - - Guides

Quote from NicoSharp: “When the deck was posted the contents of the deck were all well under $50 in plat. Things change when the best gets posted as the best. I can change the score. ” I'm too lazy to do the math, but now it's over $100. I bought $20 of platinum and combined with a little bit of platinum I had before it got me all but the last two cards. The last two cards by themselves are $88.

Pixelmancer - - Guides

Quote from Eraia: “Quote from Pixelmancer: “How is it a "budget" deck if it needs 4 of an 800 silver card and 4 of a 1400 silver card? You have a strange definition of budget. ” Because the budget versions of those cards are almost as strong. I have a version of it that has no wells, no chronic madness, and 1 spiraling end... and it still has a nearly 100% completion rate with a pretty good chance of perfect runs. Mill is so strong in the arena that you can throw almost any mill cards together a…

Pixelmancer - - Guides

Quote from arub: “Quote from Pixelmancer: “Quote from NicoSharp: “S Tier: KototheMage's Spirit of Mill: HexTCG Browser FRA Mill Consistency = A Tier (Turn 4 or 5 wins almost every time) Affordability = S Tier (Budget variation is just as strong, and fits within guidelines) Specialization = S Tier (Only 2 real bad matchups - Archon of Nulzann, and Burly Botanist) Hogarth = S Tier (Has a fairly easy time with Hogarth due to number of 1 drops, and Spirit's) Additional Notes: You can find all the eq…

• Billing Limit

I'm trying to buy my first deck, but now when I click on the button to buy silver it just takes me to a page that says "billing limit" and won't let me buy more. When can I get more silver? Why have this bizarre limit that nowhere else has? I've never gone to Newegg and bought a CPU and been told I can't buy a cooler and thermal paste for it because of a billing limit. WTF?!

Pixelmancer - - Guides

Quote from NicoSharp: “S Tier: KototheMage's Spirit of Mill: HexTCG Browser FRA Mill Consistency = A Tier (Turn 4 or 5 wins almost every time) Affordability = S Tier (Budget variation is just as strong, and fits within guidelines) Specialization = S Tier (Only 2 real bad matchups - Archon of Nulzann, and Burly Botanist) Hogarth = S Tier (Has a fairly easy time with Hogarth due to number of 1 drops, and Spirit's) Additional Notes: You can find all the equipment and main cards in Frost Arena loot …