Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 94.

• cool story bro. (PVE)

JazzfanTwentySev - - HEX Discussions

I just had a fun thing happen. I am playing a deck built around Hope on the Horizon. It is a card that lets you re-use your Deploy abilities multiple times. One of the cards in my deck is Builder Bot (with equipment) It is a fun card by itself with a WIDE range of results, but when you get to re-use it over and over the power balances out to something reasonable. Anyway, I was playing the Shinhare Abductor. He has 999 life. And I got a card from my Builder Bot where if you tapped it, you'd put a…

• Quote from goodwillhunter: “Also getting the SQLEXCEPTION on character creation. Any character that starts a battle with mercenaries in the party (whether selected to fight or not) goes to an infinite loading screen. ” I don't know how you figured that out, but kudos. Problem solved.

• I think you can earn Enter teh Dream in teh campaign.

• I have the same. Sad because I recommended the game to a friend recently and this is probably their experience ruining my cred.

• I've been doing a 5 second count before launching the next battle. Seems to be working.

• The only feature I want added is a button I can push to list all my excess cards for one gold/platnum less than the current lowest bid. I think that feature wouldn't work for everyone but it would certainly work for me. And imagine if there were hundreds of me out there just waiting for an easy way to list our excess cards. It wouldn't be that big of deal for you guys with big collections, but for newer players it would really stock the AH with low level stuff. I'm actually surprised that someon…

• I'm playing PVE, I can do one battle, but when I go to the 2nd one it hangs on a loading screen. The little white hexagon never appears. This is happening consistantly, and on different computers. Anyone else having this problem?

• Hex 2 and PVE

I would suggest giving users the tools to create PVE areas. Think Roblox, but for Hex. That way there would be a nearly unending supply of fresh PVE experiences for the user. This doesn't even seem like that hard of an ask to me from a programming side. (relatively speaking) Give a hundred stock maps, let creators have a sandbox to create text boxes, set up battle rules, set up opposing bosses/cards/starting states, etc... Create some sort of economy where user created dungeons that are popular …

• The next time we hear from Cory I suspect it will be to announce a closing of the servers. I'm not particularly holding my breath for that. Of course, given the level of communication we may not even get that much. Just a closing without a word.

• Xmas exchange game.

Well, this is going over like a lead balloon. I just wanted to give a little something back to the community, and the community is like, 'nah, I'm good.'

• Xmas exchange game.

I thought it might be fun to have sort of a Xmas gift exchange. My idea was this: I'll post a card. Then the next person to post gets that card given to them. But in their post they post a card that will be given to the next poster. This goes on until we get to 10 and I will receive the gift from the 10th person to post. (or the last person to post at the deadline (12pm Eastern dec 25) I'm not exactly sure how to give cards, but I assume we can figure out the logistics. OK for my gift I'm going …

• I have 2. Would like 3. It's just a common, but I don't see any listed. I'll pay 5k gold for someone kind enough to go through the trouble. Thanks

• It does sound like a fun format.

• I was working on the premise that Hex got a 2nd chance.

• I think it could be done with a minimum of effort really. The passives could simply be effects from existing cards. Say you want to highlight a new mechanic of ... Verdict. Say fully half of your dungeon is devoted to verdict decks. Passive #1 - Whan you play a spirit then verdict. Passive #2 - Verdicts are ancient verdicts. Passive #3 - When a minion with 5 or more attack attacks verdict. Passive #4 - Start the match with a Spirit of retribution in play. Minions don't revert. Passive #5 - Start…

• What I'd like to see, and seems pretty easy to do, and great promotion for the game... Every time they release a set of cards they put one new dungeon on the PVE map. 1 Dungeon. 10 encounters. All based on new cards/mechanics. Give you a chance to earn some new cards (limited pool as always) Why? Keep PVE evolving. Also, it is great advertising for the new set to PVE players. They might see a new card in the new dungeon and decide it is worth buying some packs to go get. It CAN'T be that hard to…

• I was hoping there was a way to sort by class.

• speaking for browsing for elves. Is there any way to sort for elf in the tcg auctionhouse webpage thingie? When I put elf into the search function it gives me zero results.

• So, I did 2 things I don't usually do. #1 - Started a mage char. #2 - played with Ruby. I ended up with an Elf deck. And it is fun! I don't even have a lot of good elf cards, but enough to build a deck that works. I might have to start browsing the AH for new Elves to try out. See, ruby isn't so bad. Someone should have told me elves were fun. C'mon fellas! Help a brother out.