Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 52.

• I don't personally care about chat, there's third party programs for that. Being able to test vs someone against some of the more popular archetypes in a private setting is my only gripe. The no chat is whatever.

• Quote from Funktion: “I’ll chime in, so the idea that being able to chat / mail cross platform solves a potentially poor new player experience seems very misguided to me. If the new player / PS4 experience has room for negative experience then addressing those gaps / issues directly is the solution. Clearly some folks misunderstood why things are the way they are and that has already been addressed (Sony wants to maintain their own quality control & brand identity first and foremost above all el…

• Quote from Metronomy: “It is almost as if traditional tcgs dont open themselves up well to be played on consoles. Who would have thought.. ” I mean TCGs are the best for console play compared to other computer games that have more complicated controls. I can give you 2 games that the other player has a competent I've advantage by playing on a computer. This is strictly because of complicated controls. POE, and Smite.

• Quote from Goliathus: “Quote from Wolzarg: “Quote from Eraia: “Quote from Goliathus: “For anyone who are curious about market manipulation, take a look at the Animus and Emsee or any Haraza-oriented cards in the market now. Just a few hours after the Friday Update(a.k.a. Return of the Burning Banner), the merchants are already at work. ” It could also be demand increasing as people prepare... I mean, we really don't know. The prices have risen to pretty similar ranges as they were pre-nerf... ” …

• Quote from Goliathus: “I read the interview and they mentioned Minecraft for chat. Essentially, their reason is to not let players interact with "possible" trolls out there. To me, that's very stupid. ” not as stupid as the keyword "random"

• Quote from Utremeld: “Quote from [PSN]MallwayTweep: “Im aware of the no mail/chat is because of Sony terns and agreements. ” That would be news to me, I was under the impression we didn't know the terms of their dealing except that HexEnt was supposed to get advertisment (which didn't happen.) ” a hexent guy told me in a thread I made about interacting with pc players. He said if rocket league can't do it there''s no way we can

• I'd honestly rather just be able to play a private game with anyone, even if it was only ps4. Im aware of the no mail/chat is because of Sony terns and agreements. I don't understand why ps4 players are forced to drafts, or ladder. There's no way to test out new deck ideas without sacrificing your ladder rank, or playing 1 rounders vs random decks with no sideboard. If I can do all that why no private matches.

• I am a newer player and I'm pretty big on keeping my collection to strictly four of s. Every card I collect if I don't see myself using it goes up on the auction house at about 15% cheaper then what it's currently listed for. This way I can draft forever without paying. If I do get a Chase rare that I don't plan on keeping I take the big profits and buy Cards I'm looking for. I will even run through, even though it is tedious, all my Commons and uncommons and sell them weather be at 1 gold 500 g…

• I'd like to have the option to play a private match.... Anyways, just knowing someone elses list is huge at many different points before and during the tournament. E.G. if I'm playing cassia as my champion and you know I've been testing R/D oppose to S/D you might be more likely to mull your hand. This is something that is an issue especially when money is involved.

• Quote from GryphonGardens: “The ability to price out competitors is an integral feature of TCGs. (Someone had to point out this. Glad this forum does not have dislikes.) ” I'm not saying you shouldn't be able to. I am just giving an explanation of why the card prices are the way they are. This isn't just limited to TCG s. This is in every video game that allows P2P trading for some sort of currency whether it be in game or actual money. A prime example is Path of Exile where people don't even pl…

• Quote from Darklight: “A couple possible fixes I came up with while reading: First: Allow players to 'rent' cards. I'm not going to sell my 4X Wells or My Herofalls, but I don't always play Blood and there's no deck that uses every Well at once. So why not let me rent my Wells of Savagery for 10 platinum a match/day/whatever? A player who is short on funds to buy the cards can play cheaper, and I make money off of cards I am not currently using. Hex will take a cut, of course. Rented cards are n…

• Quote from Yasi: “I don't even understand why cards cost so much in Hex. I guess it's a good thing. Still. I don't know why it is the way it is. Like, decks that usually cost $50 at most will spike to $200 after a successful run in a tournament. Are there not enough rares around? Do people have too much Platinum to know what to do with it? I don't know. ” let say, this is the best current example I know of, eternal seekers are 500 platinum and there are 10 in the auction house. I notice that wil…

• I disagree, there are enough ways to get charges and enough creatures that benefit from +1, let alone +2, and haste. There are many low attack high defense creatures in ruby and sapphire that will stall games relentlessy. Giving them more chances to trade while waiting to drop a hasted bomb would put her towards the top. Red and blue have the weakest draft champions to chose from, in my opinion.

• Quote from Wolzarg: “Honestly the answer is very very very simple. Un nerf the fraggling banner... like seriously they stiffled the meta completely with a unneeded nerf it was a horrible mistake and should be admited as one. Was the galvanize gem into banner a good thing to have in the frist place probably not. But if it needed a nerf it was a cost change to the power not making the banner completely useless. ” The haraza nerf is 100% because of draft. With the amount of energy you can create in…

• Quote from Sethanon: “I don't agree that Riposte is the card I would want, everything else in the post is well on point. I have played with Riposte since it was released and it is gradually becoming worse and worse. Previously it was great against greedy card draw decks like McBombus,Bounty Escalate or even opposing aggro threatening to steal Vengeance. Right now if you want to play aggro game you don't want to leave 2 resources open for several turns. Sure, you can steal a Massacre, but in the …

• Quote from Fred: “Quote from [PSN]MallwayTweep: “If it's a big project I'd rather be able to interact with other players via PVP as of now all PlayStation players are loners. ” That is unfortunately out of Hex' control. Sony is the one walling you into their little garden. AFAIK, there is not one cross-platform PS4 game where PS4 players are allowed to write text or trade items with players from other platforms. At one point, a Sony official went on record as to why they are not allowing chat wi…

• Quote from Sethanon: “I have been playing R/W aggro since start of the season (e.g. hexpvptools.net/matches/1750330) and I think it is also relatively reasonable. I'm not in for big tourneys, but in cosmic on ladder it's still turn 4-5 kill galore. It has fair game against ramp (they usually have no interaction with my game plan and either they are faster or I'm), it of course punishes turns and has relatively even game with blood (you keep jamming your threats for value/removal until they final…

• I've been wondering with this list if you could squeeze blue in here for runebinds and maybe cosmic calling. I play S/D candles and I end up winning on turn 5 sometimes with a few votives and wax sacrament. I wonder if you could take the best from both decks and make it work.

• it makes it as if you have 22. The non land cards that get you land count as .5. The longer you mess around with fixing the mana through spells the more likely blood can discard you out and the faster S/D can get to their counter spells and board clears. I don't know what the answer is to these decks because the amount of cards they have access to just answer everything. There needs to be cheaper and more diverse burn cards to balance it out IMO. 2 mana 3 damage opponent or creature and 1 mana 2…

• I would drop 1 lyvanth 1 guidance and add another well and a diamond ice lands or two more wells. 18 is way too low with 3 5 drops and 1 6 drop MD and another 6 drop out the board.