Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 255.

• Monday's Topdeck Radio will be the "Tough Love / Brutal Honesty" episode a few people have been pushing us for for a while now. Cory's statement provides us something physical to work from. I also want to be absolutely clear that this episode is going to be a 1-off, "rip the band-aid off" episode. Let's get it all out there, and then move on, because to go over the same shit week after week wouldn't be entertaining or beneficial to anyone. And Manifesto and I are figuring out what to do with the…

• Quote from Ossuary: “Ok, sure, "nobody" is hyperbolic. "Nobody who counts" might be close enough for us to move past? Real question (oh shit, ossuary's on topic! circle the calendar): What do you plan to talk about on the show on weeks when there is no news? I imagine it can't be easy to talk about a meta that's pretty much solved and has already been discussed at length... so what's the plan to fill the time when there's not enough news to span the whole hour? ” Answering here as this sounds li…

• Quote from Ossuary: “Nobody is asking existing streamers or content creators to subvert or switch their agendas to "our" agenda, we are trying to use whatever means we can to have a fucking discussion about a multitude of issues that are of great importance to a very significant percentage of the VERY small number of us regulars that are left. ” Oh, one person (not you, of course) has been very vocal telling me my priorities are wrong, I'm too sensitive and sheltered, implied I'm dishonest, etc.…

• Quote from Wolzarg: “Quote from Pandaemonium: “If thrawn was secretly plotting to sell his collection in the hope the transaction occurs before the game goes bust, then sure I see your point. Since that is not happening, kind of odd to go after him. ” How do you know? The plot thickens dun dun dun! ” Busted. Selling my collection. For ONE MILLION DOLLARS!!!!!!!!! giphy.gif This is a joke... unless you're actually going to give me $1 million.

• Pretty positive I've never denied the gloom. If anyone thinks I've said anything that's objectively misleading or false though, please point it out to me. Quote from Ossuary: “"If you see something, say something." The way I see it, if you see something wrong and you refuse to talk about it or trust the other party to figure it out on their own, you're at the very least enabling them, and at worst, part of the problem. ” I don't think it's fair to suggest a community member giving up two nights …

• Quote from Vroengard: “Quote from Thrawn: “All of your questions after "In any case" are things I'm OK discussing on the show. ” That's fine. It's exactly why I posted them. As for the rest, I'm clearly not you so I have exactly 0 idea where you draw the line and what topics are moot. I never double-post questions. You can just ignore them without the whole spiel. It's your show. When I next post questions you don't like, don't answer them. ” That's fair. But this comes up so much in my twitter …

• Quote from Vroengard: “Are questions like the following Ok to air? "What would, in your opinion, the worst-case scenario be, regarding the current HXE status (forced communication shutdown, State of the Game report, withdrawing of cash prizes, possible delay of Set 10 spoiler season and/or set itself)?" It does touch upon the current issues but it specifically asks the hosts' opinions. If that's cool then pick any/all from the above and the following: "What would the tipping point be for you for…

• Dino Watch

Thrawn - - HEX Discussions

Quote from Metronomy: “Quote from Thrawn: “I expect this thread to draw as much of a response as my Now Is A Good Time for a State of the Game Address thread. (As in, none.) But seriously, solid effort. A+ (this is not sarcasm, I mean it.) I give the forums grief for frequent negativity (while I'm probably about to delve into myself), but so many on-point posts here. I'd love the game to have a renaissance in popularity, but it won't happen overnight, and it won't be from solely community effort…

• Dino Watch

I expect this thread to draw as much of a response as my Now Is A Good Time for a State of the Game Address thread. (As in, none.) But seriously, solid effort. A+ (this is not sarcasm, I mean it.) I give the forums grief for frequent negativity (while I'm probably about to delve into myself), but so many on-point posts here. I'd love the game to have a renaissance in popularity, but it won't happen overnight, and it won't be from solely community efforts. They need to try this nifty thing called…

• I modified your formating with my quote so this reply makes more sense. "Hard-hitting questions at Hex Ent" in general are unlikely to work for our show, simply because I'm not a Hex employee and don't have any internal knowledge to properly address those questions in a satisfactory way. Hard-hitting questions at ME PERSONALLY (Hex related or not) - hell, fire away! That's content I control! Quote from Airtron: “Ok this might be a hard hitting question at hexent, Why have we not heard anything a…

• Quote from Hex TCG Patch Notes: “Players can now privately challenge each other to matches of Corinth vs. Corinth, Who's The Boss, Epic Spell Wars, and Dingleton ” Source: My Hopes and Dreams

• Friday Update Update! 5.25.18

Friday Night VIP sealed launched with 5 players. Can we have a conversation about redoing the VIP program?

• Friday Update Update! 5.25.18

Even though I don't think I'll play in them much, I'm happy to see constructed gauntlets come back, and stronger immortal support at the same time. This Merry Melee mode is FANTASTIC. SO much fun. That said, I'm going to be annoying and repeat my call that it's time for a State of the Game Address - and being more forthcoming with your vision for the game and where things are going. Not good to have a bunch of passengers riding your ship with only a nominal notion of what direction it's sailing.

• This Merry Melee is awesome. Like. SHUT UP AND TAKE MY PLAT awesome. I'll be putting decent number of dollar bills into this one.

• So... your response to people boosting Siege sacks is to double-down on this mode's unfun gambling mechanics, and effectively punish players who don't want to gamble by making sacks harder to get for lower cost Defenses. giphy.gif

• HOW DID I FORGET TO MENTION YOU GOT A JANKBOT OFF A RARE PORTAL???? Man, that thing gave me a headache, but it was hilarious and fun to figure out THAT challenge. I'll be giving you a shout-out on Topdeck Radio on monday. This is the kind of stuff I love to showcase in the Community portion of the show, which has kind of lacked for much to say the last few weeks.

• This is amazing. I am a HUGE FAN. I lost my first attempt. Night of the Bells came out early and generated an OBSCENE number of presents. By the end of the game, we were both getting 20 or more a turn. Pappy Jasper showed up late, but with all the present buffs, he could have slapped down Goku by the end. This is the most fun I've had with Siege mode in a long, long time. This illustrates to cool stuff possible in the mode. A+ effort.

• OK. I'll wade into this one. Quote from Verdant: “If Siege was a fun mode with a moderate-to-good ratio of Siege Sack rewards, none of this would happen. But Siege is a clusterfuck of failures and the new currency is one of the worst grinds in the game that also requires you to play that clusterfuck of failures. So, naturally, people protest by choosing an absolutely legitimate way to play that doesn't try to bend them over. HXE is the only guilty party here, and the worst thing that they can do…

• Quote from Chrome: “In fact, the biggest problem was, and still is, that the definition of the role of "Community Manager" for Hex Entertainment is not what we've come to expect from it as a gaming community. - Last but not least: empowerment from management. OR ability/expertise to effectively manage your manager. Hex Entertainment's management never gave the position of "Community Manager" the importance and the empowerment that it needed from the very start. ” I strongly agree with this. I fe…

• Over the past few weeks, there have been some significant changes to the game. The Bash / Clash event structure was redone. We got Cosmic COins and Siege Sacks to inspire ongoing play. We got new preconstucted decks. We have the Merry Melee series. I think all of these changes are good for the game, and yet when I look around the forums. The tone of discourse is OVERWHELMINGLY negative overall. And it's not just for forums. I'm seeing it in game chat. It's sometimes there with content creators. …