Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 106.

• Quote from Eraia: “Quote from Wolzarg: “I have to completely disagree that pre nerf slaughter would be one of those decks. Have you ever tried the deck because it seems like you haven't. Slaughtergear never disregarded the opponent or what they where doing it was simply a incredibly hard hitting aggro deck. Still susceptible to the same dangers other aggro decks are like removal and blockers. I would even argue it was more susceptible to removal as each piece has a higher value in the overall pl…

• Quote from Galliard: “Quote from Asimov: “Quote from Artifaction: “Not to mention those who bought into Slaughtergears are very unlikely to take such a huge loss on them. It's far more likely that they are restored (somewhat) to their previous glory, than for me to sell them ever. I love the Slaughtergears and nobody who wishes them harm! ” Yeah its just not how I play. I like collecting things. Since I have them, I wont be selling them no matter how much they drop. But it will make me think twi…

• Quote from Artifaction: “Not to mention those who bought into Slaughtergears are very unlikely to take such a huge loss on them. It's far more likely that they are restored (somewhat) to their previous glory, than for me to sell them ever. I love the Slaughtergears and nobody who wishes them harm! ” Yeah its just not how I play. I like collecting things. Since I have them, I wont be selling them no matter how much they drop. But it will make me think twice about acquiring expensive pve cards in …

• Quote from Vroengard: “So the nerf is unjust not because the Slaughtergear are not-OP but because they are expensive? So, market price makes cards immune to change? I don't think so. Or is the nerf unjust because the people are more upset? The only impact of price in this discussion is that it's reasonable to have a couple threads more than the ones we had about Ethereal Healer. ” Nerf is unwarranted regardless of hte cost of the cards. However it is the cost of the cards that will prevent me fr…

• I havent played in awhile. Really sad to hear my favourite deck has been executed with no cause. Definitely will hesitate to continue collecting big ticket cards.

• What if like, whenever a pack was opened (NOT in limited) iit had a Primal like chance (regardless of whether it was purchased from the store, or AH or whatever) to create a Tournament entry to to some exclusive tournament. Prize could be more packs, or exclusive sleeves, or well whatever. Would that get more packs cracked?

• Damn why did I just see this. So Jelly.

• Quote from JeffHoogland: “Quote from Transience: “I honestly stopped watching your draft vids after your decided to cut off the actual play part in favor of giveaways whereas I was devouring them before ” ” FYI I went 2-1 in the draft, was really pleased

• Quote from JeffHoogland: “Details for the first give away are up: jeffhoogland.com/2017/03/draft-a-day-week-1-contest/ ” Just wanted to mention I have a VERY long and VERY bad track record in draft. Using Jeff Hoodlands how to win at draft course, I drafted a Diamond Sapphire deck, and won my first match! Thanks Jeff!

• Quote from GryphonGardens: “Quote from Mach: “legitimate indirect plat sales ” Whatever you mean by that, if it was legit, it would be transferred by in-game mail. There is no upside in using convoluted AH setup except deniability. ” I assume he means buying packs for $, to resell for plat.

• Friday Update! 3.17.17

Asimov - - HEX Discussions

Quote from Corvus: “Quote from Asimov: “Quote from Corvus: “Happy St. Patrick's Day! Congrats on a smooth release (in all my experience anyhoo), and for the super-snazzy AAA additions to the game. P.S. I was a bit confused by the pop-up when redeeming the code, but if it was what I think it was then hearty thanks to ye Cory. ” Dont leave me hanging man. I am almost certain I got the code first but had to wait 15 minutes for the darn client to update on the ONE day my boss asks me to work late ha…

• Friday Update! 3.17.17

Quote from Corvus: “Happy St. Patrick's Day! Congrats on a smooth release (in all my experience anyhoo), and for the super-snazzy AAA additions to the game. P.S. I was a bit confused by the pop-up when redeeming the code, but if it was what I think it was then hearty thanks to ye Cory. ” Dont leave me hanging man. I am almost certain I got the code first but had to wait 15 minutes for the darn client to update on the ONE day my boss asks me to work late haha. What wasss itttt

• Friday Update! 3.17.17

Was is a coupon for a shamrock milkshake at McDonalds?

• Friday Update! 3.17.17

I would LOVE a salty Sam sleeve. And of course I have to see the stupid code while Im at work. Working late. Normally would be home by now -_- See? <----- Salty

• Big fan Jeff. We should be best friends.

• Season 2017 Season 4 Sleeve Poll

Quote from Piecetinker: “Eraia! LOOK. AT. THOSE. ABS. That puny coward human can't even fight alone. Will also never have Apostate's abs. Also the Spearcliff has a tiara. Nuff said. /drops mic ” It probably wont help. But you sold me on it.

• Arcanum Vault Update

Why you payout no prizes for people that will have MY win record? :p

• any alternate win conditions? I can send you a picture of my breasts or something

• Well trust you. I didnt solve the puzzle Im a dummy. Or I was too tired when I tried and the instructions were in Greek.

• Quote from Talekith: “Quote from Eraia: “Quote from Talekith: “I think I found an error in the puzzle. There is a 6 number tile almost next a 0 number tile leaving only 5 non-white tiles around the 6 number tile. ” Are you including the tile with the number in ti as well? That counts towards it.For example, the attached image is a valid 'solution' for a 6 tile. (although in the specific example it is incorrect because the 3 would have 4 next to it) ” Well mission description says "around them" s…