Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

• I don't care for the Clash/Bash to directly award seats in the CCS, but I do think it could work very well for the Clash, Bash, and Ladder to award tickets/points for which you need a certain number to qualify for the CCS. I think all we're really missing on the PvP is a complete tournament circuit. This along with a world championship type event on top would move us along way toward that circuit.

• Quote from Steric: “There's no way that shardbase is anywhere near correct with 16 shards that don't give temporary resources and only 9 that do, but it's a sweet archetype and I really look forward to seeing how it evolves and how strong it ends up being. Scion of Lyvaanth is a card that's really impressed me and playing it alongside 12 cantrips in 4x Guidance, 4x Thunderfield Seer, and 4x Arcane Focus sounds like exactly what I want to be doing. ” The shardbase is indeed terrible and almost ce…

• The latest episode of Hex Hour is live! battleshopper.com/news/16 Sorry for the hiatus as Ali and I took care of a few personal things. We're back in full swing this week answering your questions and discussing the competitive landscape of constructed Hex. Today we talk about what makes a deck unique, Dreadlings as a mechanic, and the competitive meta post 2017 Season 2 CCS. We have also launched a Patreon! Your support allows us to continue to produce this show and build the Hex community. We'r…

• Check out Ali and I's sixth episode of Hex Hour: https://battleshopper.com/news/12 In this episode we discuss developers' influence on metas and the result of the weekend's Immortal Championship. Use code HexHour5 for 5% off at Battle Shopper. We are now on both Google Play and iTunes! If you have any feedback, questions, or topics you want us to discuss on the next episode, email us at hexhourpodcast@gmail.com.

• Check out Ali and I's fifth episode of Hex Hour: battleshopper.com/news/11 In this episode we discuss the Ruby's Favor nerf, impact of Mono Sapphire Dreadlings on the meta, and the results of both the Ruby Cup and Platinum Plunder. We are now on both Google Play and iTunes! If you have any feedback, questions, or topics you want us to discuss on the next episode, email us at hexhourpodcast@gmail.com.

• Check out Ali and I's third episode of Hex Hour: battleshopper.com/news/9 Apologies for the delay on this episode! We are now hosted on battleshopper.com/ and should be on Google Play and iTunes very soon. If you have any feedback, questions, or topics you want us to discuss on the next episode, email us at hexhourpodcast@gmail.com.

• Check out Ali and I's second episode of Hex Hour: hexhour.libsyn.com/hex-hour-episode-two We'd love any feedback! Is there a topic you want to hear about? Anything at all, let us know!

• Howdy! Ali and I just finished recording our first Hex podcast! We take it pretty casual in our first episode talking about ourselves, Hex, and the recent Cosmic Showdown. Check it out! hexhour.libsyn.com/hex-hour-epidsode-one We'd love any feedback! Is there a topic you want to hear about? A better name for the podcast? Anything at all, let us know!

• Top 15 players in CCS

Varranis - - HEX Discussions

Quote from KozHex: “I saw some similar decks being streamed during the event. I'm not sure if you guys are all on a team together, or just happened to brew similar decks, but either way, I thought these decks were really cool. Overall, there were a lot of interesting brews being used, but I think this was one of my favorites ” That was probably Thufir. He and I are on the same team and he used my 75 (but 3/3 split on Cheap Shot/Totem Trap in Reserves vs 4/2)

• Top 15 players in CCS

Quote from Fred: “Quote from Varranis: “I played B/D Sockets. Here's my complete list and sideboard guide for the event: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d…5otXtvXtcPUcI4/edit#gid=0 I'll be playing and discussing the deck a lot on stream next week. ” According to the decklist I received, it seems that you changed your 1-drop reserves from 3xCheap Shot + 3xTotem Trap (as per your document) to 4xCheap Shot + 2xTotem Trap. ” I did. Originally I was using a 3/3 split, but changed at last minute to hedge…

• Top 15 players in CCS

I played B/D Sockets. Here's my complete list and sideboard guide for the event: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d…5otXtvXtcPUcI4/edit#gid=0 I'll be playing and discussing the deck a lot on stream next week.

• I'm just excited we got Escape Goat. It's arguably the best Collector AA to date (I think it's going to see an immense amount of play in every format for pretty much forever). I called Rootshaper being a Collector AA the moment I knew about it...

• Varranis Reviews Scars of War

Quote from Frexerik: “Man i really love when you guys do these things, but i cant understand why you dont spend a bit of time to at least cut the video down into pieces separating them by shards.. just throwing your whole stream onto youtube like this makes it a lot less appealing to watch. ” Entirely a time thing. Improving the quality of my YouTube content is something I really want to do, but it's difficult when I couldn't start filming till ~8 PM, was up to ~2 AM filming the video, had a ful…

• Varranis Reviews Scars of War

Howdy folks! My set review for Scars of War is now up on YouTube! youtube.com/watch?v=OSgXU2V8cGI I'm also giving away all the Set 6 Primal Packs I proc and there are already two ways to win by following on twitter and retweeting the following tweets. I will send out packs to both winners tonight! twitter.com/F2K_Varranis/status/836393309404811264 twitter.com/F2K_Varranis/status/836576508831498241 I will be giving the rest of the Primals away this weekend on stream and via discord. Let me know y…