Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 112.

• Eye Spy

Legan - - HEX News and Announcements

Just have to make it so all cards on the field are also incorporated into the magic eye picture, and we're set!

• I don't think I've even SEEN much aggro, honestly. Admittedly, I mostly play evo, but if it's that good I'd expect to have seen it at least once or twice. By far the champions I've seen the most of are obliteron solis, annihilix ode, and the blackberry knight, mostly because everyone goes prismatic good-stuff in evo to the point that I tend to find myself playing four or five shards almost every game. It IS an interesting limited; sans the couple of times I've gotten threshold screwed, it's very…

• Iron Maiden Doombringer

Legan - - Feedback and Suggestions

Quote from vestris: “Quote from Legan: “I'm on the side of her needing to have something like Smircking Trickster's effect, and/or lifedrain, to at least make her usable. Since you have to risk Maiden AND your own health on what is essentially a roulette wheel, right now she's not even particularly viable in limited beyond being a 4/5 body. The only use of her I can see for her at present is if you're using Thk'tatcha as champion, or have a lot of Lost in the City, but that's such a narrow range…

• Iron Maiden Doombringer

Legan - - Feedback and Suggestions

I'm on the side of her needing to have something like Smircking Trickster's effect, and/or lifedrain, to at least make her usable. Since you have to risk Maiden AND your own health on what is essentially a roulette wheel, right now she's not even particularly viable in limited beyond being a 4/5 body. The only use of her I can see for her at present is if you're using Thk'tatcha as champion, or have a lot of Lost in the City, but that's such a narrow range of usage that you basically have to bui…

• Wrath of Brosi

And thus my long held suspicions that the pippits are probably one of the most dangerous races in hex, at least in terms of raw power, is finally confirmed.

• Please, put your stuff on AH

Legan - - HEX Discussions

Quote from Ossuary: “Quote from Eraia: “Listing equipment is absurdly painful. First you have the collection loading lag... then the equipment page opening lag... then the lag as you search for what you want.... then the lag as it selects what you want... ugh. I can't bear it anymore. I just can't. It's like a minute of lag PER ITEM listed. And most don't sell. ” Pro tip: ALL of those delays are actually caused by the card collection. When you start, filter your collection down to only show Prom…

• The Invasion Begins

Great. Look what you did, Hogarth. You brought Endbringers into Entrath. I give it a good two years before the rest of the world dies as a result. ...perhaps the Chaostouched will fight back against this. Enders muscling in on the territory they too are trying to invade should garner SOME response I'd think, and they're only things big enough and potentially omnipresent enough to fight them effectively, so far as I can think of. Though, the enders appear to be huge one and all, while the chaosto…

• I've won two games where I was about to die by mill because my opponent gave me a nightfall early on from a verdict, and it hits them before the draw phase. So, there's that at least.

• -37 primals -773 for full playset -18 primal chests for all three primal sleeves -721 chests for all three wheel of fate sleeves -Doomed Guardian for the last card

• I've been having a terrible time of it, personally. I just can't seem to chance upon the cards in evo to make decks that can beat out the insane pressure a lot of decks can bust out now, and thus haven't managed a single "completed" evo in seven or eight attempts. I also keep getting smacked into the ground by one off rares like Sunlit Sentence, Baroness Floriana, and the 6/4 thrall guy that makes plants upon deploy and death. The removal this set is not great outside of blood and sometimes diam…

• Contest Page: Hex Primal 3 Year Anniversary Giveaway My Entry (card+full art, background is from here): zephyrwing_concord__card__by_flairina-dbsw4c2.png zephyrwing_concord_by_flairina-dbsw2cx.png Zephyrwing Concord 3/3, 4 cost, uncommon, wild/sapphire threshold, troop- fae and elemental Flight Harmonize 3 - +1/+1 Deploy - You may set another target troop you control's attack or defense equal to this troop's. "We shall teach them the folly of imperiling this world." A continuation of my Symphona…

• ...alright, that is awesome. I absolutely did not expect to win the oak. I feel like I should grab a card or an image to express my happiness, but nothing is coming to mind, so I'll settle for just saying thank you so much!

• Spoiling again with BroomBot

(Hidden Content)

(Hidden Content)

Quote from Audens: “Quote from Amostephil: “great audens, my printer is just too slow:) and in paint i cant think fast enough right now middle of the night:( good job i think ” Printing it would have been a good call. I did it in PowerPoint, and it was definitely painful. Got lucky that my guess on the top right square was right, or it would have been hours and hours. ” I've been trying to do it in GIMP for the last 50 minutes. Bad call on my part.

(Hidden Content)

• This thread coming back and my recent entry for the hexprimal contest reminds me that I should probably take a crack at actually drawing my signature/vanity card for myself at some point. It's the closest I'll ever get, so why not? Will post it in this thread if I end up doing it.

(Hidden Content)

(Hidden Content)

Quote from BroomBot: “Quote from Legan: “(Hidden Content) ” *Beep Boop* I'm afraid you do need to stay at or under 26. But if you read the super spoiler at the bottom of my most recent post it should make it pretty easy for you to finish. ” (Hidden Content)