Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Different meta

Pandaemonium - - Feedback and Suggestions

Quote from Wolzarg: “Quote from CoSVII: “I have no desire to play Draft or Standard any longer. I’m sure I’m not alone. ” Question is would this change if standard and draft was changed? ” My answer would be yes, but I would be using existing plat and packs. The answer would likely be very different for someone who had to buy plat. The new packs are now given out basically for free because of merry melee. Arena and many other ccgs have drafts from older sets. The fact that hex has not for so lon…

• Different meta

There is a big diference between having the option in code and having the code properly work when you use the option. If the code is not the problem, then it makes zero sense why it hasnt already been done. Stagnation is the killer of tcgs and we have had that for quite some time.

• Different meta

Quote from Wolzarg: “Quote from Ossuary: “Quote from AceBladewing: “Quote from Wolzarg: “It wouldn't really take much of an effort there is no new code that needs to be added really. ” He said, knowing nothing of the code base. ” *raises hand*It's literally 2 minutes of work. Checkboxes on a screen, to change which sets are legal / which sets are used for events. They've even done it accidentally before. ” This is pretty much how hard i expected it to be thanks for the confirmation. ” Unless the…

• Different meta

Quote from Wolzarg: “If anyone is against this i would love to hear the reasonings for that as well. ” No money to code it in. Honestly people should be realistic, there will be no new content for Hex. I would love to hear why people think anything else from Cory's letter.

• Quote from Autzen: “Quote from AceBladewing: “Ditch the auction house. Implement an offer/sell system like in Guild Wars 2. Win. ” I could definitely get on board with that. ” Please flame me if needed, but people really should have no expectations of hex getting any sort of major improvements. The latest updates leads me to believe that if there is going to be changes in something like an ah it will be with hex 2 not hex.

• Artifact is the test case I will keep going back to in order to show the tcg model Hex has does not work. Yes the mechanics in artifact were extremely wonky, but I still think the very functional ah artifact had is a remnant of the past and ccg are the only way to go.

• Quote from Plotynus: “Quote from Pofflord: “Quote from Pandaemonium: “I agree with plotunus, the ah should be filled with cheap cards. Card value is now next to zero in real term dollars and the important thing now is to get cards so it can be exported when Hex 2 comes out (please God). ” And you actually don't see any problem there? Flooding the AH with cheap cards now and at the same time exporting a then totally broken economy into Hex 2?Please please please, Cory, dont listen to this insanit…

• Hex 2 and PVE

Pandaemonium - - HEX Discussions

I dont think mechanics will change at all, they shouldn't throw the baby out with the bath water. The slay the spire reference is a good one and that type of dungeon was originally planned. I think the biggest change will be how we collect cards if there is a pve focus. Right now playing pvp is a major way to get the really nice cards and that will need to change.

• I agree with plotunus, the ah should be filled with cheap cards. Card value is now next to zero in real term dollars and the important thing now is to get cards so it can be exported when Hex 2 comes out (please God).

• The only way I see a hex 2 working right now is a joint venture with another company that has the devs. New blood is really needed since the game has so much bad bad baggage.

• Quote from Raptos: “Today's update is.....Better than silence I guess. I'm a bit mad that there was nothing added about things actively being worked on for the game, just a piggy back from last week to be honest. Better than silence but not by much TBH. ” I dont want to be that guy, but dont expect any further announcements about new developments of any kind for at least six months. I hope I am wrong and you can use this post against me though.

• Frost Rant and Hex2

Ozawa must have your number Utremeld, he is your lex or joker to your superman or batman. That could be some fun lore, some kind of necrotic doppelganger of a hero, maybe a twin or something.

• Frost Rant and Hex2

Quote from Utremeld: “Quote from Pandaemonium: “Quote from AceBladewing: “The ramblings of a madman. ” Gee Wiz let the guy post on lore. Ozawa is a known entity, what amazes me is people who try to argue with him to either try to make some weird internet points or something. ” I keep score and trade them in for coupons, as is my duty as Great Old One of Lore. ” Got to get your jollys somehow I guess. Guess arguing and maybe poking fun of Ozawa is yours.

• Frost Rant and Hex2

Quote from AceBladewing: “The ramblings of a madman. ” Gee Wiz let the guy post on lore. Ozawa is a known entity, what amazes me is people who try to argue with him to either try to make some weird internet points or something. On topic, I would be amazed if they didnt refresh the lore.

• Quote from OzawaWanderer: “Quote from Pandaemonium: “I honestly dont see any of this happening. I dont think we will see Hex 2.0 in 2020. When Hex 2.0 hits think fortnight with a focus on pve then pvp. The article also kind of hints that pvp will fundamentally change. We may not even have normal tcg set releases, it could be a ccg with cards doled out over time. ” Why change the system? I like the mtg system long as they use alternate terms for the mechanics we should be able to keep it as is ri…

• Quote from Cernz: “Id love to see the next year with sort of a relaunch, set 1 to current set with a fixed set release schedule, id really play a ton if this would be a thing, hell I even would spend some cash. On the other hand, current state of the art for another year, would mean I will keep away from hex and just wait and see what happens. ” I honestly dont see any of this happening. I dont think we will see Hex 2.0 in 2020. When Hex 2.0 hits think fortnight with a focus on pve then pvp. The…

• Anyone hoping for followup about hex 2.0 anytime soon should really decrease their expectations. I hope I am wrong but if there is a true hex 2.0 with a different monetization method, than I dont think we will be hearing anything for another 14 months. Dont get me wrong I will reinstall and play a few games again.

• Quote from Vroengard: “Quote from Pandaemonium: “They also finally conceded that the focus on pve rather than pvp is the way to go ” It was a mistake to abandon PvE, for sure, but it will also be a mistake to go in the complete other extreme. PvE would not and could not replace PvP's revenue and appeal. They must find a balance. If previously it was PvP:PvE 85:15, a shift to 60:40 would do wonders. If I had to use a random example, they didn't have to release so many new PvP sets per year. ” If …

• I am amazed they are keeping the servers up tbh. They also finally conceded that the focus on pve rather than pvp is the way to go. I still am not sure if we will see a hex 2.0, but I will be watching and waiting. NO ONE is focusing on a pve tcg like the original kickstarter envisioned, if you have that, than you struck gold.

• HexColin has passed away

I will be praying for him and his family. He was a super nice, charitable man.