Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Hold the phone You can buy dust for gold? Also, Cory never should've uttered the phrase "Hex 2." The implication of a sequel in their current situation is absolutely insane. Relaunch, 2.0 (the .0 matters) or any number of things would've been fine. Also saying they may rejigger the base game is just What exactly did we learn on our year off?

• Quote from OzawaWanderer: “Quote from schild: “Quote from Vroengard: “No Man's Sky didn't launch a 2.0 version and, while it never became they hyped wonder people thought it would be, it is now actually VERY successful. They added a bunch of stuff in their initial release, after working for 1 or 2 years, if I recall. ” Weird comparison. No Man's Sky had more hype than the Segway and people WANTED it to be successful. They watched and waited for it to unbunch it's pack of launch lies.This is just…

• Quote from Vroengard: “No Man's Sky didn't launch a 2.0 version and, while it never became they hyped wonder people thought it would be, it is now actually VERY successful. They added a bunch of stuff in their initial release, after working for 1 or 2 years, if I recall. ” Weird comparison. No Man's Sky had more hype than the Segway and people WANTED it to be successful. They watched and waited for it to unbunch it's pack of launch lies. This is just another CCG. It happens to be my favorite one…

• Quote: “See you in the Battlegrounds, The HEX Team ” hit me with that credits list, dj

• lol this thread never change, y'all

• Set 10

schild - - HEX Discussions

Quote from Firellius: “I honestly believe this game can succeed if done right. ” Yes, but that would require a scorched Earth policy on all former management. People who have shown neither the pride nor courage to do the right thing.

• Set 10

Ghosted.

• Set 10

>entire dev and design team, along with leadership, ghost a game "Release set 10" Buckeye, who are you talking to, exactly? Or who do you think you're talking to?

• Quote from CoSVII: “One week follows another with absolutely NOTHING of consequence... ” What would make you believe otherwise would happen? There are people who have put thousands of dollars into these cowards theoretical dreams only to watch it squandered on nonsense no one asked for. That's the level of professionalism we're dealing with. So again, why would you expect otherwise?

• New Season Broken Already?

Quote from NOBLEKingGabriel: “Looking into this thanks. Any more details you can add would help ” if you're capable of getting answers and responses from devs, why don't you actually use that to get us some details that matter just a thought

• Imagine squandering years of engineering time successfully creating Magic 2.0 and then completely failing on every possible level. I literally can't imagine snatching defeat from the jaws of victory like that.

• look upon my works, ye mighty, and despair also artifact is cheap as hell, anyone complaining about the price shouldn't be playing ccgs

• I believe we are now at the point where my anger towards how this was handled has spilled over to me wanting CZE to go bankrupt as well. There's no reason anyone in either the digital or traditional space should trust any of you. This has been handled not like children, that would be unfair to children. You know that seen in Congo where Amy walks up to the silverbacks and they're all "NO, AMY UR TOO HUMANLIKE A GORILLA TO CHILL WITH US" and then they go back but they accept them later. Yea, you'…

• guys i don't really want to make fun of dinotropia for doing what is asked of him please direct all of your ire at Corey and CZE cool thx

• Quote: “See you in the Battlegrounds, The HEX Team” who exactly is "The HEX Team?"

• I didn't play this. They get none of my time until Cowardly Cory crawls out of the prison he designed.

• HXE, You're being bad people. Pls stahp.

• Been a while, have a question.

Quote from Pandaemonium: “Barnett was a hype man and a good one. However, warhammer was a game that had a resemblance of what was pitched. Hex pve does not have that. ” Warhammer was a game that was 1/3rd complete, and the rest was cut and paste. Overpromised, underdelivered. The base was near perfect, much like Hex. Everything else was garbage. I COULD blame Jacobs here, but I blame Barnett more. McQuaid was all vision no delivery. Also, a dumpster fire of a human, but that's another story. Cur…