Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

• How about make it fun to play with friends so theres actually a reason to play?

• What's funny is that i would return to hex and probably purchase stuff for it to maintain had I the ability to play without rules in a freeform format (Any cards and make my own rules with friends) when playing in direct challenges. That way we could all have an outlet to play a great game and want to dump money for this far away kitchen table experience.. Instead we play on a garbage no graphic ripoff (magic workstation) and play with hex cards arguing each other because theres no rule automati…

• I remember people bashing me both on here and on reddit because I kept saying that the game gave no incentive to bring friends along and creates a giant wall between f2p and p2p instead of making f2p players wanting to pay.. People like me and my bunch of friends left, hoping that we could somehow play each other with the cards we find through pve and supplement what we have (And im not even talking about ladders, just friendly play) Instead we got a shallow, unfriedly, unpolished system based o…

• While I did leave a long long time ago because things displeased my group of friends and I (Around set 3 release). I say that people here should learn to vote with your wallet. Each time you give them a penny, you tell them "Please keep doing what you're doing". Informing clearly in a constructive way what displeases you while no longer spending is one of the best way for things to change. I bought every single pack on steam and a bunch of boosters a long while ago, but when I felt that the game…

• Quote from Ossuary: “Word, brother. I don't have the kind of budget you do, but I'm in the exact same shoes as you. Playing modes I don't enjoy for rewards I can't get otherwise, having dumped well over $2,000 into the game (which for me, is a very large fortune) over the years. I still buy 100 packs of every set when it comes out, but for the last 3 sets, I've hated myself a little more each time for continuing to do so. All I really want is my god damn kitchen table Magic 2.0 with wacky (non-c…

• I uninstalled Hex

Sense - - Feedback and Suggestions

It's kinda how my group of friends all jumped ship and I shortly followed them as well. when we noticed there was no way to play against each other with our pve cards. There's no point in trying to bring new friends in and play each other with garbage decks. They get in the game and it's like "Hey if you want to play with me you have to drop a bunch of plat, no fun allowed" so they simply moved on to other games as there would be no way for them to experience any form of progression or fun among…

• Being able to play a private match using any card of my collection, (banned or not) (pve and pvp) I don't like being forced to not use cards that (According to you guys) I own* unlike other games. *I know it's licensed and I own nothing, it's just the general argument that people who go actively on other game forums to bash other games and promote hex does.

• Since forever people have been asking of ways to play with friends (Not even official formats) using any cards in their collection. I don't think they don't want, I think it's because they're unable to. Given the budget and time the game has been in development and what the game actually has become over 5 years later.. I believe they have a hard time finding the compile button and require staff meetings to find where it is.

• What happens to kickstarter rewards?

• Is it possible to play with your friends (private matches) using any cards in your collection? Or is it only pvp cards still?