Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 670.

• I have these same issues with PvE. I constantly have to close the game window and start the game again, losing all progress for the match. The text "loading" will just hover on screen forever. Never used to happen.

• Quote from Hibbernathy: “Real interactivity in Hex that is not purely limited/constructed PvP surely is just around the corner! ” (Feb 24th 2017) Oh boy...

• Hiya. Good read. For your information, there is a typo in the title of the last paragraph. "Conslusion" vs. "Conclusion". Maybe you want to edit that out. Welp, I guess I can try a few games of Constructed as well.

• My biggest issue right now is that the game is horribly unstable. I never used to have crashes, but now the game locks up every 15 minutes or so at worst. No amount of changes matter in the future, if the servers are not up to scratch. HEX is still an amazing game (it is all coming back to me how uniquely perfect this game used to be), but if it's literally unplayable, there is no hope. Fix your server problems! I haven't changed anything and I used to have smooth-as-silk experience before, so i…

• Well, all this hopeful talk out of nowhere got me to install the game again and, man... the feels. That was a bittersweet experience. How is it possible that HEX is still the best digital card game out there? Even after all this time. I missed the gameplay so much. I am incredibly afraid to give myself any hope though, which makes this difficult. I had completely moved on, and then Cory goes and posts something about HEX 2. What the hell? This could become very painful again, but might as well r…

• Okay, this is hilarious.

• Breaking news: Dead game is still dead. Move along, nothing to see here.

• I'm starting to think that the only solution for me is to play many "casual-esque, not so complex" card games, consume the content quickly, get bored, and go on hiatus until new content is released. The time of card games as your only game might be over at this point. It's sad, but gotta just accept that. No one has the balls to attempt a new IP as deep and complex as HEX again. Not after this train wreck. This was our only chance, and CZE completely fucked it up. I now have several card games o…

• Why not go full on free to play?

Ertzi - - HEX Discussions

Artifact... Heh heh. I knew that game was a disaster waiting to happen. I will never understand why it got such hype before launch. I am often wrong about these things, but I'm glad I was on the money with that one. Never even touched it.

• HEX Done

Is someone still playing this game?? Lulz I guess.

• Quote from GobBluth: “I know I should move on but my hatred for Cory still burns. ” youtube.com/watch?v=bB7fgX6H9_M

• Ohai, Relux. Just wanted to say hi and thank you for the like. I hope you are having a great day today.

• In other PvE news, LotR: LCG is going in the right direction. There are some neat things coming. If anyone is interested, go read the 26 Mar weekly news update on Steam. While you're at it, check out the 19 Mar update as well about the new tutorial. They actually care about the new player experience. That game has progressively gotten more fun to co-op with a friend.

• Eggscuse me, is this game still going? I egg to differ. This hex ain't gonna hatch.

• Help please

Ertzi - - Bugs and Tech Issues

Honestly, I consider warning people a good thing at this point. HEX is a game you can spend real money on, and I for one would absolutely want to know if I was about to jump into a dying game. Nothing malicious from my part (although I could have been more clear I was using a LotR reference and not calling anyone a fool in real life), just trying to prevent people making a mistake. If they still choose to play after getting all the information, be my guest. I am not going to be silent about the …

• Help please

Ertzi - - Bugs and Tech Issues

Yup. Save yourself, and you friend. Fly, you fools!

• Actually

Quote from Goliathus: “Hex is on persistent vegetative state, it exists merely because the family doesn't want to end its life. On the other hand, Hex Ent has apparently gone to a different pasture. Welcome to Red & Blue, a Chinese-made blockchain TCG made by the joint venture of Hex Ent and NOAH. Based on the website, Hex Ent will be handling card design, game rules and mechanics and (recycled) graphic. ” I wanna vomit after checking that link. I expect nothing less from Hex Ent at this point t…

• Quote from ReluxTheRelux: “For some reason a I read it as "Cosmic Crown Shutdown" lmao ” Nah, that's next week. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Feeling stoked!

I cannot seem to find almost any gameplay video or info about the game. Everything is "under construction" on the main page as well. I need a lot more to even get remotely interested. Interviews don't count. I don't trust any developer anymore. Monetization model? Lanes = yuck! Only PvP? Replayability? Small indie studio? Could be a disaster again. Real card game or puzzles? Deckbuilding? Time limits? Mobile-first? Good to know there are more card games coming, but this goes under "check if this…

• Set 10

I am at a point where I would not return to HEX no matter what the developers did. All the trust is gone and I have moved along with my life. I even uninstalled HEX for the first time since Alpha. I can now also say without any delusional or desperate-to-justify thinking that my experience with HEX was a good thing in the long run. I was forced to examine my own addictions and spending habits, and I now know that I can never play a game with a similar business model again. This will save me thou…