Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 704.

• Still an issue.

• I've tried it, and I've already deleted everything and reinstalled as well.

• As the name suggests, this pops up every single time I try to connect to any game mode and won't resolve. Its been occurring since Monday when a game with a PS4 player ended up locking up, the disconnection five minute timer came up but 10 minutes and then 15 passed without the game taking me out so I closed the client and now this issue has popped up. I have since restarted the client, the computer, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, etc. to resolve the issue on my end but to no avail.

• Is tcg browser down for good?

Utremeld - - HEX Discussions

Quote from AceBladewing: “The game tracks your collection. There's literally a "collection" section. ” Its just slow, clunky, with a worse UI, less navigable, and has less features but it does technically exist, yes. In the same way that the condiments in my fridge are "food".

• Quote from Plotynus: “Quote from Utremeld: “Quote from Pofflord: “I may however have another option to revitalize the card market: Increase listing times for fixed price (not auction) from 48h to 30 days. ” I see we're back to the phase where easy solutions that were already proposed years ago and ignored are re-proposed and then in 3-6 months re-ignored for no discernible reason. ” Pretty much yes, but better later than never. ” We could get both, we are currently getting both. It is both late …

• Quote from Pofflord: “ I may however have another option to revitalize the card market: Increase listing times for fixed price (not auction) from 48h to 30 days. ” I see we're back to the phase where easy solutions that were already proposed years ago and ignored are re-proposed and then in 3-6 months re-ignored for no discernible reason.

• Frost Rant and Hex2

Quote from Pandaemonium: “ Got to get your jollys somehow I guess. Guess arguing and maybe poking fun of Ozawa is yours. ” Matthew 25:15, I give quips to each according to their ability...to irk me.

• Frost Rant and Hex2

Quote from Pandaemonium: “Quote from AceBladewing: “The ramblings of a madman. ” Gee Wiz let the guy post on lore. Ozawa is a known entity, what amazes me is people who try to argue with him to either try to make some weird internet points or something. ” I keep score and trade them in for coupons, as is my duty as Great Old One of Lore.

• Quote from OzawaWanderer: “@Utremeld Yeah being free to play doesn't mean I'm legally bound to not be able to have an opinion regarding the company. ” Yeah I definitely never even implied that anyone wasn't allowed to have opinions, I am just allowed to tell you that your opinion is misguided if you think you can relate to people who lost thousands of dollars into Hex; especially when you try to later downplay that by saying its fine if people didn't lose their shirt over it.

• HEX: The now and the future

Quote from Obsidian: “It's a good question, though. Whatever settlement was reached, if Hex is relaunched as Hex 2.0, would it be open to a similar lawsuit? I suppose not, if it's under the same LLC? I don't really know how these laws function. ” Provided that they keep the changes they already made by not literally ripping card names and whatnot like they had before? They should be fine. The way things were before was pretty much BEGGING to have a suit sleeve leave a mark redder than a burning …

• Unfortunately despite being Super Nova Majority God Emperor Lore Prince of all Saiyans, I can't make the forums take my long ass post in one go so now its two posts. You get the twice me, you're welcome. Quote from Erukk: “ You do realize that those "haters" were Hex's biggest buyers and supporters, spending hundreds if not thousands of dollars, right? It's a good thing that Hex still has their attention, even if it's negative attention at the moment, because that means there is still at least a…

• Quote from OzawaWanderer: “I didn't back let's be honest my... Finances suck being disabled and not able to really 'get out there.' But I used to be one of the most active people here (to point of grating on people's nerves) As one of the biggest Pro PVErs in the community one thing I hope Hex can keep is the mechanics which are fantastic. The fact that mana can be used every turn is pretty awesome sadly Hex lost that lawsuit to Magic I believe...? Thus they'll probably have to create new mechan…

• Quote from AceBladewing: “Quote from Utremeld: “No. It will never be added ” You don't know that. ” I'll take those odds.

• Quote from almafuertee: “Can you play with a friend in the ps4 version? I do not see the option to invite him. . . ” No. It will never be added, don't play on PS4.

• Delete my posts all you want Dino, aint stopping a fucking thing.

• Maybe the servers are just down forever and they copy pasted the update page because they didn't want to write the shut down notice

• Can you add a death date or a way for me to mail you spider eggs or something?

• Quote from STRAYA: “Thanks for the input guys, would appreciate keeping the thread to an auction rather than a discussion of hex itself. ” Don't care.

• Quote from STRAYA: “current offer $250 ” Where are you people getting these offers? Is Cory using an alt account to try and buy up collections before he announces set 10?

• Quote from RebelliousNoob: “Unfortunately, the 300$ was taken back . Current highest offer is only 250$ ” Take the totally real 250$ offer then instead of posting about it like you'll get a better one.