Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 810.

• It is what Velorath writes. I have long moved on from the game. I sold my collection and my total financial investment into hex was around $20 (and I earned over 100 times of that with tournament prizes and by selling cards). There are no hard feelings except maybe about the missed opportunities (@Vroengard: I dont see that statement the way you do....I see it as "we did the best anyone possibly could" and not as "we failed to obtain better information"). The reason I wrote was about some of the…

• Quote from OzawaWanderer: “I fully understand your resentment but if you really like Hex best try to be constructive and see if it can work out. I feel your WAY too grouchy. ” Maybe... It is just that I read all you guys writing about Hex 2 and it is starting to bother me a bit. Constructive for some of the people here would maybe be to not get their hopes up. Constructive for the game?! Well...honestly...we might be past that point.

• Quote from OzawaWanderer: “Quote from Erukk: “Quote from DraXor: “if this is a case, that code is 'terrible' to keep it, ok i understand, but in same moment this mean they have to build core of a game from 0 probably, which means they need to spend a lot of time and spend a lot of cash on a dream/game untill it gets some cash from player, which also can kill a project i dont want to be negative, i really would like to see this pve oriented game, but building it from 0 means a lot of problems als…

• Thank you Cory for those words. I know that it hasn't been easy for you and the whole team and I appreciate some honest (and very personal) words. Many of us in the playerbase had many ideas on how to do things differently in the past but we are were we are now. While I can't honestly say that I think there is a decent chance the game will make a comeback of sorts I can also equaly honestly say that I admire your optimism and dedication. And I mean that...resilience is possibly the most importan…

• Can confirm (money received). I was always thinking that they eventually would end up paying since otherwise it could possibly reflect on CZE and one way or another I think it was one of the last remaining priorities Cory Jones had that the players received their prizes.

• That was one of the most fun decks I ever played. And I think thats actually pretty close to the list I played. Only thing is that I always thought sugar puss was actually making the deck worse. Also I would suggest 4 of each 6 drop. You wouldnt believe the amount of games I won because I had a 4th eyes left in my deck. And sugar rush you probably will rarely want to play more than 2 in a given game (although it does happen) but just having one on turn 5/6 is so important cause it is usually a w…

• Quote from CoSVII: “Oh the irony ... “Are you ready to prove that you are not a robot? “ ” I came here to just write this. Dino is trolling us now

• Interested?

Metronomy - - HEX Discussions

Ii've been in the discord for quite some time now and ive seen it growing rapidly. It is still alpha. Compare it to Hex 2014 maybe (just that mythgard has more features and polish than hex 2019). So yeah...the community is small. But there are already around 500 people online on discord every time of the day. What matters here is trajectory. The game is growing rapidly. As long as the trajectory is good the overall number isnt that important.

• Interested?

can also recommend...been part of the alpha since last fall...just be aware that there will be a wipe

• @Dinotropia Are you still committed to paying out the prize money you still owe ? Honest question. If you just said "no" I could at least completely move on from that.

• WTS Collection

Metronomy - - Auction House and Trading

Drop another zero and maybe (but just maybe) you will find someone. Not meant as being harsh but just as a friendly advise from someone who sold a larger collection for much less many months ago.

• Actually

Quote from Smradd: “Quote from Metronomy: “I wasnt aware HexEnt is actually doing another project. I assumed they were just finished altogether. Maybe they can pay me the 250 bucks prize money then I am still to receive. Even if you count it all up the outstanding prize money is assumed the prize money is like 3k. If I was Cory I would make sure to find a way to pay my players. And then shut the game down. But shutting down and not paying the prizes would be an extra bad look. But maybe Cory jus…

• Actually

I wasnt aware HexEnt is actually doing another project. I assumed they were just finished altogether. Maybe they can pay me the 250 bucks prize money then I am still to receive. Even if you count it all up the outstanding prize money is assumed the prize money is like 3k. If I was Cory I would make sure to find a way to pay my players. And then shut the game down. But shutting down and not paying the prizes would be an extra bad look. But maybe Cory just doesn't care anymore.

• Quote from CoSVII: “Perhaps 2 years ago ... This the 11th hour and there is no hope on the horizon. The last communication from the CEO was “a few words” 9 months ago. Many anticipat the plug being pulled on the servers as soon as the PS4 contract is up. ” Indeed...all plans and suggestions now are coming two years too late. The patient is dead and decaying on the ground and actually you can already see the skeleton. So it might be a little pointless to debate on what medicine to prescribe. Thin…

• payments

Not me....1 Year anniversary of waiting coming up soon as well...

• Quote from Raptos: “I all want for Christmas is for this studio to die in the scorching fire of bankruptcy. ” And all I want for Christmas is receiving my prize money before that happens.

• Quote from CoSVII: “So here is what the announcement says: First off, we’d like to remind everyone that the HEX Primal Immortal Championship is this Sunday. Be sure to get those tickets! You can visit hexprimal.com for the latest information regarding this event. However - for some reason there may have a glitch with two tournaments schedulers and neither firing. Will it be rescheduled? What is the plan for the 12/16 immortal championship that didn’t fire? ” Rescheduling is planned for around th…

• Quote from GobBluth: “What's a rough estimate of what Hex is worth? Art assets are probably the main source of value. The code functions but needs a lot of attention so that's marginal value i guess. I'm assuming they have a lot of debt. ” I can attest personaly to the latter.

• Mythgard is a promising card game (sadly promising means nothing on its own). We could also discuss that Kurtis mentioned on discord that he wants to buy up hxe. And no...I do not know more about it really. And no...I dont think anything will come of it or at least I dont think there is much hope left (if any).

• Quote from Pandaemonium: “People coming in to complain should not be a worry for them. If it is then they really should not be running an online game. ” Correct. At this point it should not be anymore. It should have been like 2 years ago when there still was time for a course correction and when people complaining where labeled as "crybabies" by other community members.