Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 332.

• Points for effort, shows that Hex is slightly above maintenance mode with at least some new things being added. Would be really cool if the CEO could grow some balls and address what's left of the community.

• Quote from TheMainEvent: “Quote from schild: “I didn't play this. They get none of my time until Cowardly Cory crawls out of the prison he designed. ” The prison is so safe and comfy though! ” I still cannot fathom how he can walk away from the game or, more importantly, the community he used to be so passionate about (and the community passion about him and his vision)...I bet he sleeps just fine at night too.

• Thronebreaker

TheBlackCrypt - - HEX Discussions

Quote from ThomThom: “Quote from TheBlackCrypt: “Quote from Ertzi: “Quote from Autzen: “Anybody else seen this today? rockpapershotgun.com/2018/08/2…lo-becomes-thronebreaker/ gog.com/game/gwent_thronebreaker Literally what people have been asking for for years in this game. ” Goddammit! Why only card games I cannot stand seem to thrive? I don't like Gwent at all, but I will check this out if and when it ever releases. That's how desperate I am for a robust single-player RPG card game. Yuck. Stil…

• Thronebreaker

Quote from Ertzi: “Quote from Autzen: “Anybody else seen this today? rockpapershotgun.com/2018/08/2…lo-becomes-thronebreaker/ gog.com/game/gwent_thronebreaker Literally what people have been asking for for years in this game. ” Goddammit! Why only card games I cannot stand seem to thrive? I don't like Gwent at all, but I will check this out if and when it ever releases. That's how desperate I am for a robust single-player RPG card game. Yuck. Still, I love that these kind of games are starting t…

• It's Raids guys, I can feel it in my bones...these sneaky devs have lulled us into complacency and they are going to blindside us! P.S LOTR LCG early access releases tomorrow, might be worth checking out. P.P.S If you haven't tried Eternal CCG you should, it's definitely scratching my itch.

• ee10dfb487e550c89232779a7e59582bc4a11c0f8a2a572cef2c5a3d59dc9d9a.jpg

• Quote from Eraia: “They're doing everything they can to get the water, but not giving us any sign that the water's being used to save the parts of the house that are still able to be saved. ” What exactly are they doing other than half assed attempts to screw more money out of those that aren't in the know?

• The game is a joke and being milked for every penny until it's no longer viable....seriously, just walk away.

• Quote from Mormont: “Quote from Ossuary: “Dumbest fucking format. ” I have faith hex is lazy incompetent enough to do worse. ” There, I fixed that for you.

• Quote from Eraia: “Apparently Hex is really... married… to the idea of nickle and diming what few players they have left with these mediocre 'casual' modes... ” And as long as people are coverting rl $$ into plat to play these modes (or are new and don't have a clue about the current state of the game but are giving HxE rl $$) at a rate that is greater than the cost of making them/hosting costs/etc then this 'game' will probably continue on it's present path. HxE milking the most from this cash …

• Passion Project

The Trophy To End All Trophies Like, seriously? Meanwhile that $25 mill is slowly but surely disappearing into obscurity and the few stalwart supporters still get ignored...

• Hex is the best.

No doubt about that, the art and mechanics on many cards are top notch but sadly... the present state of the game and all it's various sized warts overshadows everything.

• As a pure PVE player, Pro Player offered the most value and that would have been my first pick if it wasn't long gone by the time I found the kickstarter days before it finished. I spoke to several PVE focused players in the early days and they were all in the same boat as me in this regard.

• Quote from Ertzi: “Yawn. Too busy playing other games to give a shit. ” And with Bards Tale Remastered and LOTR LCG due out this month there will soon be even more, whoop

• Quote from Moutch: “Quote from Portensio: “Quote from Moutch: “Maybe everyone is in vacation ” Since June ? ” I don't see any other reasonable explanation. ” The game is in maintenance mode and only requires a skeleton staff.

• PvE Dead?

Therein lies the problem, the possibilities are endless for raiders and worse, the synergy that could exist between 3 decks opens the AI up to even more abuse. Your Annilatrix example is possibly missing 'unless opponent has cards in hand and open/multiple different resources' (does it take the risk sometimes, all the time or not at all?) and goodness knows what else and that is just for 1 single troop card....the real difficulty comes from combinations of cards combined with the current board s…

• PvE Dead?

Quote from Darklight: “Quote from TheBlackCrypt: “They made the conscious choice not to because they realized fairly early on that they cannot make a decent AI...it's that simple. The only way they can offer AI 'challenge' is by giving the AI starts in play BS/OP cards and we all know how fun that is. The AI cannot even defend itself against 1 human opponent even with it's stupid bonuses most of the time, imagine how quickly it's going down against 3 in a raid setting. The game has been engineer…

• PvE Dead?

Quote from Eraia: “I would've paid 5-10 bucks for a human/elf/coyotle ranger 'skin' with a bird pet. No question. I've been saying that since the ranger was first announced, and I stand by it. There are a LOT of things they could've done to monetize pve, they just made the conscious choice not to do so. And what little they did do they hid behind gatcha style gambling mechanics. Like mercenaries. I'm sure there're people who would've bought certain mercenaries for 2-5 bucks straight up if they'd…

• Surely the art assets alone must be worth a decent amount, the codebase is probably worth -$ as it would take too much effort to clean it up to a commercial standard (big assumption here based upon performance or lack thereof) so if any Next/Reboot/... were to happen I'm picking it's an almost ground up rebuild which if it happens will be interesting to see how the current collections for existing players will be handled. Lets face it, Hex as it stands is a cobbled together shambling mess of a '…

• How far is AZ3 coming?

Quote from Icefire: “Also remember how the kickstarter had a expected release date of September 2013? Now there was a sack of lies if I ever saw one. We still don't have the product the Kickstarter promised 5 YEARS after the expected release date. ” This is an interesting question....they wanted $300k to get over the line and release Sept 2013 but NONE of the guild/campaign/raid/double back/etc stuff was even close to being implemented let alone lines of code in the game and they KNEW this to be…