Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 24.

• Selling Collection

Arcanis - - Auction House and Trading

bump, going to try one more time

• It would be hilariously bad if Hex implemented block chain tech. It would solve absolutely none of its problems. Surely they couldn't be considering that.

• Yep, I remember bringing up concerns over the pricing model way back before alpha started, the most popular response was "welcome to tcgs". I still feel like it's the biggest reason Hex never caught on. Maybe now is the best time to implement a change of this nature. With the player base so small they have less to lose then they ever have before. There wouldn't be a huge backlash, in fact people would probably welcome any change at this point.

• I understand that Hex is in a pretty bad spot, but why isn't anything being done to save the game? Hex is a fun game, I don't think anyone would argue that. I think the monetization is a huge factor into why a lot of people didnt give Hex an honest try. So maybe it's time to stop trying to mimic the physical collectibles market and adapt to the digital market. Why not Remonitize and remarket the game as fully free to play? Look at Artifact. It had a more experienced development team and presumab…

• Why do they even have a community manager at this point? A cm for a game that is pretty much on its death bed with apparently no one to work on updates. Really doesn't seem like a solid business plan. Maybe they are banking on the shards deck builder releasing and making enough to continue the development on both games. Seems unlikely that it will do well as its just a digital clone of the DC deck building games, which is a fun game in short bursts not really something that I could see myself pl…

• Hex is the best.

Arcanis - - HEX Discussions

Quote from Bazou: “A new player come in the game, he like the game, he would like play to this game but he lose. So he check decklist on the net and tuto for farme. But he can't farme PVP, need pay cards around 200$ in the blind without test this card. what do you think about the future of the player base ? I understand They would a similar economy to Mtg Irl and focus the draft for building collection.... In my opinion not the best way ” welcome to tcgs lol

• How far is AZ3 coming?

Arcanis - - HEX Discussions

if anyone could fuck up a mtg mmo it would be cryptic. Champions online, star trek online and I believe they are responsible for the god awful never winter online. They have a track record of turning good ips into shit mmos. That's all mtg needs is another poorly conceived attempt at entering the video game market. I guess if they keep throwing shit at the wall some of it will eventually stick

• Quote from Ossuary: “Once again people are not taking long term ramifications into account. If Hex sold every single card on demand at an exact fixed price, nobody would ever buy a single booster pack ever again except to actually play in a limited tournament. The entirety of the TCG model is built on the foundation of the idea of random content packs. If you can just buy what you want, spending overall goes WAAAAAAAAAY down. Let's be honest here - 90% of all cards are worthless trash, by design…

• Quote from Vroengard: “Quote from Mach: “Quote from Ossuary: “You've got to make the game itself attractive enough to get people in the door in order to get the prices where they ought to be - it can't be forced. ” But getting prices to a reasonable place is an essential part of making the game attractive enough. It doesn't matter if you have the best game and the best client if your price point is above what people are willing to pay.So you have to force it, at least in the short term. Once the…

• I really like the idea of adding cards from the collection screen. How about also having a box that will let you search for that specific card. It could display 1 result and that would be the lowest buyout price which could be purchased right then and there. It would make finishing play sets easier and could be used to quickly find what a card is currently going for.

• I think the best option is for Hex to themselves sell all cards for the prices that Jeff set out and let the "free market" adjust itself. If price caps were put in and Eyes of the Heart could only be listed for 500p any that got listed would sell pretty fast because it's a high demand card with a seemingly low supply. So now we would just have a problem of high demand cards not being available to anyone unless they camped the AH trying to catch one as soon as it goes up for sale. As for pissing …

• Quote from JeffHoogland: “You don't have to scrap the ability to trade and become a CCG to make Hex accessible. They can leave the ability to swap cards with other players (which is a good thing IMO), but straddle prices so rares are $1-2 and legends are $5~ instead of piles of money they get to now for various reasons. ” these prices seem a lot more appropriate than what we have atm. What would that put pack value at? 50-60p? With prices like that I would actually spend more in hex right now.

• Quote from Whiteyzz: “How to fix this I'm sorry but it's Impossible to fix this mess now, hopefully I'm wrong here. Fuck I would love to be wrong and have every naysayer to me be right. We can't change anything major, we can only add new stuff and hopes it fixes the previous issues. ” I think Whiteyzz's post hits the nail on the head. A digital TCG on paper sounded good, but in reality it just doesn't work without a massive player base. We never got there... The part that i quoted is the most co…

• Ok, so infinite list time. Make that a thing, i'm not picky. It would be infinitely better than what we have.

• The AH experience is awful, no one will debate that. However i feel like an option to relist some or all of your recently expired auctions would be a huge QOL improvement. I'm feel like i'm asking for a minimum effort MAJOR QOL feature. The Hex AH was put in years ago and it hasn't been touched since, aside from some small search option changes..... The AH for buyers works like this, you figure out what card you want to buy. Open the AH, search for the card, look at the available cards, buy it o…

• Selling Collection

Bump Hextcgbrowser estimates 926,126 in cards and 182,951 in equipment. Have received no offers yet.

• My favorite card from the first few sets was by far Soul Marble. It appeared to be such a simple card yet it was so versatile in action. Before set 3 was released I was heavily into constructed and I really think it was the strongest card that Diamond had to offer at that time. It's presence on the board changed the way your opponent played completely. Having something to do with those unspent resources and eventually getting an extremely powerful constant or a hard hitting/spellshielded troop m…

• I think asking for a Bid/Ask update to the auction house is basically like asking for a miracle at this point. I would be happy with some minimum effort additions, like remove price floors, extend list times. A way to auto relist all of your expired auctions would do wonders for the AH at this point. Hex is a game that at it's core relies heavily upon a player ran economy and somehow manages to have the worst possible tools to engage in buying/selling. The economy is completely broken at this po…

• Humble Bundle from what I've seen has pretty high standards. Everything that is in their monthly bundle has Positive or Very Positive in their steam reviews, while Hex currently is sitting on Mostly Negative(23% positive). They do sometimes have games will lesser ratings in their non monthly bundles, but I don't ever recall a game with Mostly Negative being included.

• Selling Collection

I am looking to sell my collection. Only taking offers for entire collection, not going to sell cards individually. hex.tcgbrowser.com/#!/cards/collection=28941 Highlights include: Full playset of sets 1-4, except for Bloombringer I must have missed him when completing my playsets. Stormcoat 3 spectral oaks 4 slaughter gears reaver/replicator+equipment Kickstarter cards/equipment/mercs loads of AA I can also send these through the mail. imgur.com/a/NsoMdpc thats 9 2016 convocation pack codes and…