Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 328.

• Dino Watch

Opalia - - HEX Discussions

Best shot at getting AZ3, AZ4,.. are if we make them ourself imo... Make you own dungeon (it dont cost 10.000$ like at kickstart) just code it yourself..

• Dino Watch

Maybe it an crasy idea - but what if HEX was open scource comunity run non-profit game?? Linux and other program run that way...

• Dino Watch

Should we try to buy HEX from Cory?- A game that newer produced any profit cant be expensive...

• Set 10 is 100,000$ away which is what art for 400 cards cost. So unless Cory wins in lottery... What was that was that?? Did Cory just leave HEX in his new sports car?? So if Cory wins in lottery we got small chance of getting set 10 unless Cory need a new sports car...

• How far is AZ3 coming?

"Slay the Spire" another card have have sold over 1 mill copies even thougth it have only been out since 15th of Nov 2017. If got more steam rewies then HEX and it have got 95% positive rewies. Hex have 65% positive rewievs. "Slay the Spire" bussness model 1) No free-to-play 2) get entire game for 15$. I wish HEX have gone fore 1) ccg 2) No free-to-play 3) get acces to everything for 20$ (200 free boosters to get started+free daily boosters to win) + 5$ per new set. A mill players paying 20$ eac…

• The easy to sell cards can ba sold for around 80k plat = 400 boosters = 320 $ if set 10 is released out. So if we had 100% garanti set 10 will be released a trader might pay 50% of 320$ so 160$. As things look now in HEX I think 50$ is a more realistist sell price sadly.... Got 200k plat myself but it almost worthless too unless set 10 is getting released.

• Interesting interview with the very succesful Cory pre-alpha. startupgrind.com/events/detail…-cryptozoic-entertainment

• At kickstart Cory wrote his telephone number on his hands and showed it in the kickstart film. The telephone number was real anyone could just call Cory and talk as much with Cory as they wanted to show that Cory listned to players. Cory took many 100s of calls in the month the kickstarter lasted. Sadly Cory changed number after kickstart - like to say now kickstart is over so now I dont need to listen anymore...

• I think Cory have been looking for new investors for over a year now. I am catain some people are interested in HEX it is just matter of the price. It like selling a 2 mill plat collection - it is not hard if you are willing to sell for 10$.

• Quote from Showsni: “Here's a problem with the design of siege, from a gambling issue. Ignoring Siege Sacks for the moment. Consider this: There is a single siege up, with a 1000000 gold pool. And there are 1000 individual sieges up, each with a 1000 gold pool. You can either spend 400000 gold to challenge the single big siege. That is, risk all your money on a single coin toss. Or you can spend 400000 gold to challenge the smaller sieges. Same potential reward, same cost - but now, you are not …

• Selling Collection

Opalia - - Auction House and Trading

The easy sell cards would give you around 50k plat at AH - that is enogth for 250 set 10 boosters. If set 10 do get out you coulds sell them for 250 x 80 cents = 200 $. If set 10 don't come out then plat will be almost worthless and the 100 hours you spend listing cards at AH will be waisted. Good lunk finding a buyer atm...

• If or when set 10 comes out you could buy set 10 boosters for 80 cents or less ea. So who would go to Cory's store and buy 200 plat and then use then plat to get a booster ? Nobody!! There are also so much plat in cerculation and so few players left so player base dont really need to buy any plat from poor Cory. Players base have to grow before Cory really start to any make money. I wrote 2-3 years ago that Cory needed get players base growing. Sadly Cory focus on the opersit.

• Thanks for a responce. Art for set 10 will likly cost 400 x 250 $ = 100.000 $ which they dont have atm. I hope they find an investor with big pockets...

• WTS large collection

Opalia - - Auction House and Trading

I can do 6$. Any higher ?

• A point of view

Opalia - - Feedback and Suggestions

The following information I have gather from internet - so there might be some minor mistakes. Before setting up his own company Cory worked for Blizard untill 2010 doing the WoW TCG. I think he was one of main developers of Wow TCG. I dont think Wow TCG did so well so Blizard stoped makeing the TCG themself and Cory got the licens to make Wow TCG in 2010. In 2013 Cory gave up the license to Wow tcg. From Cory set up his company in 2010 he started he started to work on HEX with a few staff. At 2…

• A point of view

Opalia - - Feedback and Suggestions

Good we got Cory then - some of Corys most prided skills are (he told it himseld in an old pre-alpha interwiev) his unik understandind and listning to what players want and his moto is "Customers first" Cory also talked about his backgruond playing MtG from day one and playing at pro magic tours. Like everybody else he got older and got famaly and job so he could not play MtG all night at his local game shop or travel to pro tournement much. So what Cory wanted was MtG pro tour which could be pl…

• Quote from TheBlackCrypt: “Quote from SaintVicarious: “Quote from Opalia: “Early release starts for Lotr Lcg on august 28th - Co-op comes in final release which is 3-6 months after early release or so they say. Last 6 months lotr have only focused in solo PvE and have changed everything all the time. Lotr the paper card game was a co-op game that could be played as sole. As we know from HEX it is hard to change a solo players game into a multi players game. I think lotr will face masive problem …

• Quote from Gregangel: “PVE co-op is coming august 28th... on Lord of the ring living card game... ” Early release starts for Lotr Lcg on august 28th - Co-op comes in final release which is 3-6 months after early release or so they say. Last 6 months lotr have only focused in solo PvE and have changed everything all the time. Lotr the paper card game was a co-op game that could be played as sole. As we know from HEX it is hard to change a solo players game into a multi players game. I think lotr …

• I did I say I would pay 5$? I meant somebody might be willing to pay that much - NOT me - lol. If set 10 comes out you might use it to get 250 boosters which might sell for 80 cents each - I Think that your Best shot

• Questmas 2018

Opalia - - HEX News and Announcements

Cory hands might Well be thigth on his back. I still belive the Hex game will live AS it still have great potensial with or without Cory.