Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

• Thanks guys. All packs are sold out for the moment.

• Prices updated. Would you like to buy some more?

• I updated prices. Please contact me if you like to buy a part of my offer. Cheers and happy set 9 celebration!

• Hi All ALL the packs are SOLD OUT now. I'll have at least 500 packs of Doombringer set 9 to sell. At the moment I sold 300 of them. Packs sold by me and other players from the community are great opportunity for you to build your collection at the significantly lower cost, so I invite you to take a look at my offer! I invite you to contact me. Write here or in game to: Levis I accept paypay or revolut payments. Levis

• Hey Guys, I decided to sell a bit of my booster packs to have some extra money, so I invite you to buy from me. Who am I: In-game name: Levis My Name is Bart. My in-game nickname in Hex is Levis and I play Hex since 2013. I participated in numerous tournaments so most of you I might have privilagey to play with Most of the time I play limited, that is also partially why I gathered a bit of extra boosters and cards. I also used to run the channel hexmasters.pl - youtube.com/channel/UCwDlMwVECTiLE…

• Asynch draft experience results

Levis - - HEX Discussions

The new drafting system has one major benefit. If I see 6/8 people in a queue at 1.00 am I can still enter to do the drafting. That is nice and major benefit of the new system. I am not so sceptical to this system as I was before, still I think it didn't fix the problems that is was suppose to fix. - Queues are fireing at more or less the same rate as they were - Times before rounds are more or less the same on average, as with e.g. rating 2:0 you have to wait significant amount of time to be pa…

• Polish lagune

Takie tłumaczenie to masa bardzo cięzkiej roboty. Nie tylko musisz przetłumaczyć słowa, ale też użyć odpowiednich form w narodowym języku dlatego, że układ słów ma znaczenie w interpretacji działania karty. Gdy zamieszczałem całą kolekcję kart po polsku na hexmasters.pl i we współpracy z Bogdanem na hex.tcgbrowser.com, znaleźliśmy przykładowo problemy z nazwaniem dwóch różnych kart po angielsku taką samą nazwą po polsku, co spowodowało problemy z nazwaniem plików do importu do bazy danych. Były …

• Full Spoiler today?

Cool Thanks

• Full Spoiler today?

Quote from Reeplay: “It's been said a couple times why they do it. They just like players to be excited and surprised when they first logon to see stuff they haven't seen before. It takes away a lot from a set launch if everyone already knows all the cards in advance ” Sure, however this is more about the feeling of the release. Some of the players like to catch the moment of the release, but some, like myself like spending few hours analyzing the set and later on watching one or two analysis pr…

• Full Spoiler today?

I wonder why the full spoiler is still not available. it's really nice to be able to watch the video analysis of some of the most popular streamers. Unless some of them already got their hands on the full spoiler and were able to record the material, we will have to wait for the analysis some time. Not sure why such a decision to not publish this few days earlier?

• That new startup logo splash!

That was a nice suprise to see something like this, not this boring Gameforge one.