Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 189.

• new game called Phageborn

Bizznach - - HEX Discussions

Quote from Vroengard: “Quote from Bizznach: “the game is fun ” You're playing their Beta? ” yup. little is known about future road maps yet. not worried about b2p games if i like the sound of what they are doing. i didn't comment on no boosters to buy because i assumed that is what buy to play meant...no loot boxes. anyways i'm just telling people i know who play cards that there is a new card game check it out or not. hell they have given out next to zero info how the hell can anyone tell weath…

artifact was not the same buy to play correct me if im wrong... buying a game and then paying for packs was some of the artifact gripe... in Phageborn you will not be buying packs. and i mean in the age of BFA Blizzard/Activision , Anthem Bioware/EA having a ton of money and prior games didn't really do them any favors. the game is fun so i'm fine with paying some money

Phageborn started closed beta today... will be buy to play. hoping they open up beta spots. i think game will roll out with 2v2. 5 factions i think. go check em out

• Quote from Pandaemonium: “That is the thing pve has nothing to do with artifact. Hex has that market pretty much by itself. Keeper draft in artifact has extremely high ev right now btw. ” steam money EV? can't sell cards...steam guard sell lock for 15 days ev 0 but yeah a few cards are 1+ on asks so thats a thing. might even buy an axe at 5 bucks or something

• i don't know i only make it through half my matches in free draft before the no Axe concede keep trying to smash that ladder join button for the artifact pvp too... and the rewards for draft bite. but you like what you like. thats the imo part also what does pve have to do with artifact?

• funny thing is artifact sucks donkey balls comparatively imo... same as arenaeternalgwentoftherings imo. all these games that were going to be wayyyyy better with all the things hex for me is worlds apart in the fun zone. and the cheap zone and the free zone. if i was hex i woulda waited till the next major competition played their hand. looked at their hand and just did the things to capitalize off it. without spending anything(assumption here) just open up ways to play with yer cards. no one c…

• BankerBot on Vacation

happy well deserved vaycay o/

• A point of view

Bizznach - - Feedback and Suggestions

totally read this as us throwing the tantrum lel

• every time i hear someone just going off with, "because i love" just thrown in... bet there are alot of people out there that smack the shit outta things while professing their love for the now smacked thing

• oh jeeze its been so long since i timed out i didn't even consider that thanks!

• (wasn't me playing) clips.twitch.tv/RealNurturingCrocodileNotLikeThis

• Dino Watch

TM you will always have a place in my heart

• Dino Watch

here's a thing. i'll go onto a stream to enjoy myself. second the stream turns into Forums V 2.0 i leave. mostly because hearing/watching/reading grownups whine makes me want to claw my eyes out. the echo chamber and tantrums is loud enough in the forums.

• Silent Sssssnake

• cuz its a darned great game

• how does that work? my brother has vowed to never touch another card game and is out 200$ and for a kid that is huge... because he feels definitely cheated on. well it did introduce people to getting comfortably robbed by wizards of the coast so yeah it worked!

• sounds like an amazing reason to shutter a game

• why could duels not succeed? and if they could not succeed then the day they decided to shut the game down for another then they should have told people instead of hiding it for however long. the only thing that looks promising to me is that they will figure out how to take people's money and then make Magic the Gathering : Colosseum but collect the cash as they develop it.

• Quote from Szimek: “Yeah, i've already signed up for Beta of MTG Arena. If HEX won't fix some things fast, they'll lose a lot of players to the MTG Arena... ” lol i gave my brother 200$ for his birthday and he put ALL of it into magic duels because he loved that game. something like 3 days later the announcement for closing duels and starting Arena, after promising to be adding sets and supporting Duels for years to come... they burnt a lot of people that day well so far we outlasted magic duels…

• Hex Rpg Group

Bizznach - - Competitions and Events

this is awesome.