Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

• Every new set there is a regain of activity , i am not talking about few hundreds on month but of loss of thousands over years. Limited is fun but personnaly i cant do limited without being overdosed very quickly, instead i have to build collection through AH and you can imagine how painful it is. Just saying that the impossibility of building collection via constructed is something that hurts the player's will to stick to the game when u invested effort or money in a 150+$ deck. Now if ur not a…

• All new ideas and effort made by the community is great but to be honest the PVP format that was awesome is gone...RIP Gauntlet PVP, for people who hate limited now there is no way to build a collection. From my 500+ followers i received mails, wisps where they thanked me and said goodbye , i can say since the remove of this format nearly 60% of them quited the game slowly but surely... Bash, ladder, and all arcanum, fight night is great but it cant replace the only way constructed player had to…

• From My YT : youtu.be/iABBsAqxMZs Thanks to Dino and Hex for the spoiler. forums.hextcg.com/index.php?at…04d34946f7f286a07cf9d3de5

• Quote from Kuvasza: “Quote from Dinotropia: “On September 11th, Gameforge will be closing their servers for good. To ensure that your collections are transferred safely, please follow the steps below: hextcg.com/important-gf-account-transfer/ ” Quote from Damascus: “*double checks posting ability on the forums for peace of mind* ” same. ” check

• SW Squirrel !!!

Rollup - - Strategies and Decklists

Like many people i just do limited to get my playset so i got some cards already in 4 copies and only 1 for other but Yeah Infamousneo suggested Holiday's Whim and i think it can be a great addition but for the moment i got only one of them , but that was the point to make that post, to improve the deck with cards i could not have yet. For the sleeves, charity stream or cloud king is nice with puff i think

• SW Squirrel !!!

Rollup - - Strategies and Decklists

Hi everyone, My name is rollup a french caster, few of you know me cause i made the set 5 celeabration stream at GF's office. I was making a SW deck on french stream , the point was to have fun with squirrel and butterfly and it appears this deck is quite good. I was streaming and Jeff Hoogland was nice enough to host all of his viewers, after the stream i received some mails asking me the decklist so i decided to make a post. It is not the new T1 meta deck but it is amazingly cheap, fun and got…

• No sound effects on cards

Rollup - - Bugs and Tech Issues

Hi, I dont know if it is reported yet cause it is not a major bug, but since the patch i got no sounds effects when i play a cards. I miss my crocosaur's Stomp Stomp RoAAAAAAAAr

• Quote from Yggdrasill: “Yeah I didn't realise the times had changed but I was a bit confused when I went to play this weekend. My options were 6am Saturday and Sunday or 2pm Saturday and Sunday. Or taking a Monday off work to play Hex, a common theme with a lot of their tournaments. Maybe they have so many US players they don't care so much about other people. FWIW I have also unsubscribed to the VIP programme and its not because I cant afford it. ” Also unsubscribed to VIP cause of that

• Quote from JeffHoogland: “Quote from Rollup: “You are a content producer you know that ppl love tournaments, lots of ppl would be very pleased if we had each weeks games from 5shards tournaments, CCS , 1k Clash etc... commented by their favorite streamers / youtubers and it would also help the game to be more popular. ” I understand this is good for the game. Someone like myself would be a huge disadvantage in events like this though because I am a known player if people could watch my matches i…

• Quote from JeffHoogland: “Quote from Rollup: “It would be so simple if we had spectator /reeplay mode, lots of CCG-TCG have this mode now even in alpha or beta stage. ” There is more than just technical logistics that go into this. Because competitors can watch other people they are playing against there is a real advantage / disadvantage to even official streams. The other games you are referring to don't have cash events people can play from home do they? ” Sure u can always run a second accou…

• It would be so simple if we had spectator /reeplay mode, lots of CCG-TCG have this mode now even in alpha or beta stage. Lots of player - streamer have asked for this since the alpha, and we still have a "soon" when we ask a CM, dev, producer when we are invited to an official event... I'm so sad

• Same here was top 30 and lost 20 rank after patch