Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 132.

• Haven't posted in a long while, but I want to thank Cory for the honest words. I really, really love HEX and will be back once you guys have another go. On a side note, I think even the game as it is now could be resuscitated with a well-targeted, well-copywritten online ad campaign. A relaunch, so to speak. There are 7B people on this planet, I'm sure a hundred whales can be hunted to keep the place up and running. And at our previous peaks, we had sufficient players to keep queues firing in a …

• Quote from Bootlace: “Quote from AxelDWater: “Let's say Hex gets a second chance. What should be changed? ” 5) Pay someone to guerilla market the game everywhere. There shouldn't be a general CCG discussion board/article anywhere online that doesn't mention Hex. ” What they really need(ed) was an affiliate marketing program and let the marketplace bring people here. That's what you do when you don't have in-house folks who know what they're doing on the marketing front.

• In other news, the Bash didn't fire today because there is now a 16 player minimum, unannounced change.

• Quote from SaintVicarious: “Quote from Pentachills: “No matter what happens, at least we know this thread will live on. ” At least until an admin kills it. =P ” We still have to stone OP

• Quote from Pandaemonium: “There is nothing wrong with people wanting to post constructive feedback. However, those people have no right to attack others or think people shoudnt be allowed to post on their thread. At the end of the day everyone who posts here cares about the game, they are not trolls trying to make your life miserable. ” "But it amuses me to drop in here now and then and see what pipe dreams are still being mulled over. I don't expect to see anything positive happening here, it j…

• Quote from Plotynus: “I've tried to be positive with the game in the past few months. But hey, if the devs are not even trying, why should I? Dino is the community manager and he only deletes topics and post the same friday update week after week, Cory seems to be gone, and I don't even know if there're other devs interested in resurrecting the game. That's the thing. A game can be in a good or bad moment, that happens. But if I see that something is being done, then we're onto something. We can…

• Quote from Pandaemonium: “Quote from icecon: “Quote from Ossuary: “Or just stop pretending and stealing money from unsuspected players, and shut the servers down already. ” I used to admire you Ossuary. Don't you think you ought to get on with your life and do something else? ” Maybe post constructive content instead of going after forum people and saying pve "queues" should be eliminated. ” Ironic and incorrect, your post is.

• Quote from Ossuary: “Or just stop pretending and stealing money from unsuspected players, and shut the servers down already. ” I used to admire you Ossuary. Don't you think you ought to get on with your life and do something else?

• I was talking with reeplay about this, the game has taken too much a scattershot approach trying to please everybody and in the process diluted the playerbase over too many formats. These are all the "Queues" in hex: FRA Campaign, Siege Sealed Gauntlet Ranked Draft 0 wins, Draft 1 win, Draft 2 wins, Evo 0 wins, Evo 1 or 2 wins, Evo 3 or 4 wins, Merry Melee Immortal The playerbase is not big enough to support that many queues, and frankly, has never been. The problem is that Joe Schmoe ps4 player…

• A Look Back (I'm Bummed)

icecon - - HEX Discussions

Hex is the best game I ever played and ever will play. I've already told my guild, once done with Hex, I'm done with gaming. Nothing in gaming will come close to the intellectual challenge and amazing company that was enjoying peak Hex. If you have rich friends, please convince one of them to buy this thing and fix it up.

• Seeing this thread makes me not want to play CCS lol

• Hex is the best.

icecon - - HEX Discussions

OP is right. You guys feel free to carry on weeping and whining, but I'm here until the end. I refuse to weep and whine, not only because it accomplishes nothing and is even harmful, but because it's a waste of fucking time lol

• Quote from Mormont: “Don't know what I did to deserve banning, but okay. Bye Hex. ” Not you lol.

• Someone ban this obvious troll already.

• A point of view

icecon - - Feedback and Suggestions

Quote from Arkansaw: “Quote from icecon: “Quote from cainhu: “Actually @Vroengard already described why scaring away new players currently is the right thing to do. I'm sad that he is right. We should support our fellow players, instead a company who doesn't even care anymore. ” The game <=> the company.Players <=> the lifeblood of the gameLess daily active players => Game Over. The right thing to do???? Hex is not a scam, you're not "supporting players" by telling them to f*ck off. ” The "lifeb…

• A point of view

icecon - - Feedback and Suggestions

Quote from cainhu: “Actually @Vroengard already described why scaring away new players currently is the right thing to do. I'm sad that he is right. We should support our fellow players, instead a company who doesn't even care anymore. ” The game <=> the company. Players <=> the lifeblood of the game Less daily active players => Game Over. The right thing to do???? Hex is not a scam, you're not "supporting players" by telling them to f*ck off.

• Quote from NicoSharp: “The conclusion I would draw from more plat entering the system from HEX ENT tournaments is that overall plat sinks should be meaningfully increasing to offset the plat their system is creating. This requires some understanding of the true plat inputs to enter either a clash or a bash, and the output after those inputs. For the most part, the 560,000 after factoring in plat entry for the tournament could be looked at as closer to half that amount per month. The meaningful p…

• Adding even 30 seconds to reserves would be pretty helpful as every second counts there. Because of the current trend to decrease long swiss tournaments, game time is not as big of an issue these days. With something as core as the game clock though, baby steps would be the way to go. Minus two minutes in order to encourage faster play without favoring aggro vs control. We also have to be mindful that there are players with disabilities that cause them to execute moves a bit slower so we don't w…

• I too have had my AI fail at Lazgar's. It's strange because iirc we did see Chris Woods did tweak the code for that in one of his streams so it should be better than it was before. In all honesty though, f that card, perhaps its for the best.