Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• @Eraia FFXIV is one example. The other is No Man's Sky, where they did massive changes to the game without closing it and opening another one. Both are success stories. The only advantage a new Hex would have over fixing the old one is the codebase.

• Quote from Metronomy: “with the information we had ” They may not recognize any mistakes, as you say (I personally didn't come to that conclusion) but the part you quoted and I highlight here is admitting that they were incompetent. They either didn't have enough information (incompetence) or they had bad information (incompetence). Quote from Metronomy: “It is just that I read all you guys writing about Hex 2 and it is starting to bother me a bit. ” I mean, we can talk about it, but it doesn't …

• HEX: The now and the future

Vroengard - - HEX Discussions

I wonder if they're entertaining the notion of using crowdfunding for the revamp/relaunch/Hex 2.0.

• @schild Didn't we hype Hex, once upon a time? Just scale down the NMS hype amounts to Hex hype amounts, then do the same for the "relaunch" success. A scaled down success would still be incredibly... successful, for Hex.

• No Man's Sky didn't launch a 2.0 version and, while it never became they hyped wonder people thought it would be, it is now actually VERY successful. They added a bunch of stuff in their initial release, after working for 1 or 2 years, if I recall.

• Quote from Pandaemonium: “They also finally conceded that the focus on pve rather than pvp is the way to go ” It was a mistake to abandon PvE, for sure, but it will also be a mistake to go in the complete other extreme. PvE would not and could not replace PvP's revenue and appeal. They must find a balance. If previously it was PvP:PvE 85:15, a shift to 60:40 would do wonders. If I had to use a random example, they didn't have to release so many new PvP sets per year.

• @Svenn if they want to make a Hex 2 that is similar to Hex, then it's cheaper, faster and easier to turn Hex into Hex 2. We don't have much info but that is the logical course of action, until we know more.

• Quote from Aiyers: “1: You spoke about this concept of a "HEX 2". Why would you need for there to be a HEX 2? You have previously spoken about unimplemented content so why not work to bring that content to this game? There's nothing wrong with keeps, crafting, raids, clans, etc. ” @Dinotropia @HEXCoryJones I second that query. Also, I'm always up for returning (I'm trying but I can't like MTG as much as Hex), but this time you have to present us with a better plan before I spend again. This whol…

• HexColin has passed away

Something of great value has been lost, unlike this game.

• Quote from Aiyers: “I don't know how to explain that revenue splurt ” How accurate is that site? Is there anyone who believes there's 33 people ""working"" there?

• new game called Phageborn

Quote from AceBladewing: “So how do they plan additional expansions? Paid DLC? ” I've asked them once or twice but they have avoided to answer that, yet. Quote from Bizznach: “i assumed that is what buy to play meant ” Well, if you missed their previous devblogs, their plan is 1. Initial purchase of the game 2. No any transactions with regards to gameplay (i.e. they don't sell cards/boosters) 3. Complete silence on future card release plan. We don't know how often they will add new cards, how th…

Quote from Bizznach: “the game is fun ” You're playing their Beta? Also you didn't comment on the fact that it's impossible to get boosters/packs ingame with any other way other than play activity. There's no ingame currency either, you unlock cards by playing games. I think that's a big issue.

Their dev team is active on Reddit with modposts once or twice per week. They usually answer questions. The buy-to-play model is one of the reasons Artifact died. I mentioned it and asked for their opinion but, obviously, didn't get a straight answer. It's also important to note that there will be no way to buy cards or boosters in that game, everything is unlocked via activity. So what if a player joins a couple months (or years) after the initial release? How disadvantaged would they be? I lik…

• Quote from mustachemagic: “Quote from NicoSharp: “No back-end business made public yet. Just Grindr in the dark for now. ” to my surpise i was informed from a few reliable sources that there was some actual back end buissness going on. Hence me checking in. ” forums.hextcg.com/index.php?at…316242ed8d124c5d0d939bceb

• WTS Collection

Vroengard - - Auction House and Trading

My previous comment was deleted. I don't know why, I don't think it was particularly offensive, but I might be wrong. Still, it had important information that I think @ReconByFire should know, so I will repost the main points. 1) You can't make $75 by playing Hex nowadays. 2) At best you can make 75 "imaginary dollars" 3) Cards, packs etc are worth less and less by the day 4) You can't even make 75 real USD via tournaments because winners haven't been paid in a while. Unless you mean "I can save…

• WTS packs

Vroengard - - Auction House and Trading

Quote from [PSN]QBFinest718: “So rewarding being a PSN user. ” There is a simple solution: Stop playing. it's not like the game is going anywhere. If more people stopped playing, we might get closure sooner.

• Actually

Quote from Goliathus: “Welcome to Red & Blue, a Chinese-made blockchain TCG made by the joint venture of Hex Ent and NOAH. Based on the website, Hex Ent will be handling card design, game rules and mechanics and (recycled) graphic. ” When Armageddon hits, I hope HexEnt are the last to die. So they can experience the longest period of anguish and dread.

• Actually

If you found your way to the forums, why don't you take a look around? All your questions will be answered.

• Quote from AceBladewing: “My point is that predictions like "no one could possibly enter the market and compete now" have often been proven wrong historically. ” Oh, for sure, they CAN compete. For the scraps. I never said that we can't have digital card games. Not one with the original scope of Hex though. Quote from Jikky: “does it matter if it is the MOST successful dominant game in the market place or not? ” It only matters because the scope of what Hex wanted to do (PvE, PvP, ESport/competi…

• @AceBladewing you're talking about the battle royale genre, which has a history of 7 years (the first real "Battle Royale" type game was DayZ). In comparison, the card game genre and Magic, specifically, has a history of 26 years. We've already seen Pokemon and YGO come and then fade out. It's safer to make predictions, nothing more.