Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 136.

• Set 10

Azuchi - - HEX Discussions

Quote from Firellius: “Loads of former HEX players still -want- this game to be good ” Us former Hex players may no longer have even a last desperate sliver of confidence or respect for the developer, and haven't opened up the client in ages.. ..but despite that, yes, we're still keeping a special place in our hearts for Hex, we check in for updates every so often, and we would definitely pick the game up again under the right circumstances. As is regularly noted, Hex does benefit from having a …

• Quote from NeroJinous: “Quote from Azuchi: “All I know is the game was doing fine when Gameforge was running it. I don't have the insights to know how much of that is actually creditable to Gameforge, but I do know that the problems didn't start until the months just before the split occurred.. and I know that the issues have not only been completely consistent since then, but that they've steadily escalated in scale as time has gone on. ” They were losing money under gameforge too. ” I was refe…

• Quote from Sukebe: “and this is exactly how a bad situation turns into the end of the game. while there may be a chance that the game will shut down (I don't think this is the case, but I suppose nothing is impossible) but not putting any money into the game will guarantee it. I don't have a lot to spend but you can bet I will continue to spend my entertainment funds on Hex. If it goes down anyway then at least I will have enjoyed my time and I will know I did my part to keep the game I love afl…

• Quote from NeroJinous: “Sometimes pride is stronger than anything else. Cory is a proud man. Yes the action cost him nothing, and is "easy" to do, but to get to that action he has to get over himself at least a little first. Something people like him are not good at. ” Grammatical note: You're actually confusing pride with one one of vanity or ego. It's a common confusion, so perhaps you weren't aware of the distinction between the words (see spoiler below for an in-depth explanation). That said…

• If someone is willing to gamble on the new account leveling legendary's desirability and pass me a DJ SocketSlamz, I'll mail over the new legendary immediately after the account leveling AAs rotate. (The purpose of this being that I want to wait to take level 100 so I can get the primal pack off of the next set.)

• Quote: “This poll will end on June 13th, then we'll have nearly the final version of our new Brown Fox. ” Guess we'll be getting the full card reveal in a couple of weeks, as the first Set 10 teaser? Poor @Thrawn, having to wait so long to see his mindchild come into full existence. Don't worry, Thrawn! Your concept will turn out just as you hoped! After all, I'm sure the Tactician won't be bright blue and wearing a harlequin outfit! And I'm sure none of other coyotles will be drunk and passed o…

• Quote from HEXRysu: “. Which cost / stat combo should Brown Fox Strategist be? Hey gang, We're back with one of the last few polls for It's Your Card. We've come a long way since we've started this, but we finally have a name for your card... The Brown Fox Tactician! ” Disagree with the community vote, do yah? /tease.

• Quote from AxelDWater: “As a Metal Gear Solid veteran, the only multiplayer game I enjoyed lately was the online mode of The Last of Us. Brutal survival post apocalyptic co-op. ” Naughty Dog is definitely the major reason I regret not having a Sony console more recent than the Playstation 2. That said, has something changed? Last I heard, The Last of Us had Team PvP, not Co-op (ie, Team PvE)? I'm not finding anything about it online, either. Definitely'd love an atmospheric, narrative-driven, po…

• Quote from schild: “It means SOMEONE read the thread. ” Ouch. That's painfully desperate. Though, watch them have ignored the thread up till now, only to tune in when things get escalated, thus missing anything of actual benefit. :X

• Quote from Firellius: “FRA 2.0 wasn't handled haphazardly as far as we know, and the result was a disaster. I don't care about FRA being balanced to be 'challenging', because the definition of 'challenging', in HXE's dictionary is 'can only be played comfortably with top tier cookie cutter decks'. Also, I'm not sure where you're getting this idea that the forums have any influence on game development, because I think the past couple of months have made it abundantly clear that HXE does not read …

• Quote from schild: “I direct my ire at the people responsible, not the paying customers. I expect you to do the same. ” Quote from Azuchi: “Unfortunately, the player base seems to be split solely into "disgruntled players" and "blatant trolls" these days. Feeding the latter group isn't going to help anything.If it becomes necessary, as a reminder, it's possible to mute someone by hovering over their name- there's a block icon in the center of the bottom right corner. ” schild, stop feeding the t…

• Quote from cainhu: “The thing is : the FRA is already not fun or balanced. Ok, after the release of WtB and playing Siege I actually find FRA a bit more fun in comparison, but still. Enabling mercenaries would let us play more things than just terrormill and other overtuned decks vs. the overtuned FRA elites. Players winning in a PVE mode is not a bad thing in itself. I would say no probably to upgraded champions, so it's a bit more balanced. Some extremely powerful outliers may be banned in the…

• Quote from cainhu: “If you read the forum then you should know that there were many constructive feedback regarding Siege in the last two months. All ignored. So player frustration remains. [...] False logic in both fronts. [...] ” Unfortunately, the player base seems to be split solely into "disgruntled players" and "blatant trolls" these days. Feeding the latter group isn't going to help anything. If it becomes necessary, as a reminder, it's possible to mute someone by hovering over their name…

• Quote from Firellius: “It's probably because mercs are a hell of a lot stronger than champions, and HXE doesn't want FRA to be a comfortable experience for casual players. Adding mercs would require a heavy rebalance of the gamemode so players can't enjoy themselves too much. ” It's exhausting having people repeatedly ask for mercs to be thrown in haphazardly into modes not balanced for them, rather than ask for comparable modes to be implemented. I mean, haven't the past weeks on the forums emp…

• Quote from schild: “Quote from Biz: “they already said they've done no work on multiplayer ” i don't think i've ever asked for multiplayer. in fact, i'm pretty sure i'm the most vocal voice in saying "i trust the devs that it was a garbage experience." Multiplayer in a TCG online is just.... not something i want. ” More appropriate to refer to it as "Team Multiplayer" or "Teamplay" for short, not simply "Multiplayer". Clearly Hex already has basic multiplayer. (Or for more specific reference, yo…

• Quote from Artic: “Quote from schild: “Quote from Artic: “All the players thought it was a great idea at the time. ” speak for yourself ” I'm not actually, I'm relaying the general sentiment in the community. ” Quote from Artic: “Quote from Utremeld: “Nobody asked for Siege ” You can say you disagreed (as did I) but saying that nobody wanted it is categorically false. ” A subset of players wanted the mode, but none near as vocal as those promoting improved pvp or extended pve. Ergo "all the play…

• Siege - Listing of 60 shard decks

Quote: “I thought to write a long post about this, but I think I can make it short: HEX forum: where cry babies meets to exploit the game I am at a point where I think that shutting down the forum would help HEX a lot more than it harms. ” Them doing something about players who exclusively log onto the forums to attack other players via nonsensical comments would certainly be nice. Seeing as their previous heavy-handed efforts to control information and discussion have already lead to players le…

• Siege - Listing of 60 shard decks

Quote from RoyG: “for non tradable mode that locks pve stuff behind it? [..] Which according to what written on the sleeves might rotate in 2019. ” If they start rotating out non-tradeable, non-cosmetic/variant items, then I guarantee that'll be the point I leave the game for certain, and for good. The entire structure of this game is based in collectivity and trading and, while you can occasionally get by with dropping those things, dropping both on non-cosmetic content sabotages the entire des…

• Quote from Yasi: “its all fucked up man. sometimes it feel like hex is ran by 1 person. ” There've been plenty of rumors over the years that Cory structures the company in such a way that such is effectively true. Quote from Obsidian: “Quote from Morwath: “It wouldn't be ugly move.Ugly move would be allowing wintraders to keep their rewards, because people who actualy play mode as intended wouldn't be rewarded at all - for example, why would you want to toggle Siege battleboard, if every wintrad…

• Quote from OilsBridge: “"using or exploiting errors in design" ” But seriously, that wouldn't fall under error-in-design, since it's part of the core mechanism. (An error in design relates to things working in unusual, unforeseen, or otherwise contrary ways- not to intentional balancing decisions, however poorly they may have been implemented. Hence why it's listed as part of the bug-based exploitation section of the ToS.) HexEnt could certainly attempt to interpret things that way, but it'd be …