Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 924.

• Quote from TheBlackCrypt: “Quote from Steric: “Quote from TheBlackCrypt: “Quote from Steric: “And set 8 had no teasers at all this many days after set 7's release either. ” Hate to say I told you so but it was clearly obvious to anyone that looked. ” Not sure what you mean by that. Set 8 had no spoilers this many days after set 7's release, but that didn't mean set 8 was getting delayed. You're mistaking one thing that was not a clue for a clue since there were so many things that actually were …

• Quote from TheBlackCrypt: “Quote from Steric: “And set 8 had no teasers at all this many days after set 7's release either. ” Hate to say I told you so but it was clearly obvious to anyone that looked. ” Not sure what you mean by that. Set 8 had no spoilers this many days after set 7's release, but that didn't mean set 8 was getting delayed. You're mistaking one thing that was not a clue for a clue since there were so many things that actually were clues.

• Quote from TheBlackCrypt: “There has been nothing...not even art teasers for set 10 yet.... 2Q== ” And set 8 had no teasers at all this many days after set 7's release either.

• Hex doesn't have crafting. The reason crafting was mentioned is because CCGs have crafting and people seem to be suggesting that the AH isn't trading, which would make PS4 Hex a CCG, not a TCG.

• Quote from Ossuary: “Spoiler announcements for Set 10 are already about 2 weeks behind. ” Why do people keep saying this? Why do you think Set 10 Spoiler Announcements are late? Set 10 spoiler is NOT behind at all. We should expect the amount of time in between the first set of a block and the second set to be the same across different blocks, so we should compare set 10's schedule to set 8's schedule. Set 8 was announced 113 days (3 months and 21 days) after set 7 was released. So far, it has o…

• Quote from [PSN]h0tNstilettos: “Isn't July suppose to be set 10? But still nothing announced? ” Did you not read the post literally right above yours?

• Why are people expecting set 10 information already? If the timeline is the same as the timeline for Dead of Winter (which was the last 'small' set), set 10 shouldn't be getting announced until next Friday. It was 3 months and 21 days (or 113 days) between Set 7's release and Set 8's announcement. It has only been 3 months and 13 days (or 105 days) between set 9's release and today.

• Set 10 translation

Steric - - HEX Discussions

Quote from Artifaction: “If they say they can't talk about it - then it's begun. You can't enforce an NDA for something you're not doing. ” They could just as easily still be under NDA from set 9 translations.

• Set 10 translation

Steric - - HEX Discussions

Quote from Mejis: “Are we actually already late in terms of spoiler season? Does anyone know/be bothered to compare for when set 9 spoilers started rolling relative to set 8 release? ” No. Set releases are generally after 4 and a half months. Spoiler seasons are less than a month. It's been 3 months and a week since the previous set release.

• Quote from MtgCollector: “Decks is terrible. Who building this? I hate HEXENT deckbuilders. ” The decks aren't built. They're 24 shards (12 of each of your colors), 20 random troops, and 16 random actions/constants that you meet the threshold requirements for at the start of the game.

• Quote from Sugarcain: “Quote from cainhu: “Honestly, I just post the same 3 mediocre to bad siege defenses again and again. That's my only interaction with Siege for now. I get about 50-80 sacks for a maximum investment of 800 gold in every 2-3 days. I don't even watch the replays , as it's just a waste of time + watching the AI play is frustrating as hell. If my calculation is right, I will get all remaining PVP/PVE cards (except AA shards) and equipment in less than 3 months, without playing a…

• The 5 minute timer is a 5 minute priority timer, not an inactivity timer. For instance, playing a shard does not cause the timer to reset. Was Metronomy on the draw with and have a stop set on the opponent's ready step? If so, then the opponent may have never gotten priority.

• I think that if you're going to be playing a socket deck in immortal that is doing a lot resocketing post-board, I don't think it's unreasonable to require you to have memorized your reserves plan for each matchup and utilize the arrow keys to swap gems quickly. Doing so, you can easily swap out even dozens of gems and a couple cards in the two minutes given with at least 30 seconds to spare. Extending the reserves time means forcing the opponent to wait up to an extra minute in between games an…

• Quote from CoSVII: “Don’t worry the math has been shown to us (in another thread) in three months you should have sufficient sacks to afford the battle board. Assuming siege stays up at all times and you are acquiring a minimum of 48 sacks per day. Good luck! ” You can get it quicker by attacking keeps, but... yeah... I'm really not that interested in that. The way the Siege system is currently set up really does not make attacking enjoyable, even if it's a good way to acquire goodies.

• Quote from xbete: “Quote from Steric: “Quote from Enyeez: “I was unaware that you could abuse it before, so I am earning my saks the hard way. And listing a keep for 1 sack just to have it sit there for 24 hours for it to be "worth it" to attack, just seems so terrible. Now I get to re-list my siege def every three days for a GRAND TOTAL of 70 sacks. But attacking is much less fun, every player worth attacking has a mono ruby deck on slot three, and apparently always get to go first, and then it…

• Quote from Enyeez: “I was unaware that you could abuse it before, so I am earning my saks the hard way. And listing a keep for 1 sack just to have it sit there for 24 hours for it to be "worth it" to attack, just seems so terrible. Now I get to re-list my siege def every three days for a GRAND TOTAL of 70 sacks. But attacking is much less fun, every player worth attacking has a mono ruby deck on slot three, and apparently always get to go first, and then it's a coinflip at best Paying gold to pl…

• Are we showing off that we got 5 wins in the immortal gauntlet or just confirming that you indeed get 7 packs for a 5 win gauntlet run for the sake of confirming bugs?

• Quote from Thrawn: “Quote from Hex TCG Patch Notes: “Players can now privately challenge each other to matches of Corinth vs. Corinth, Who's The Boss, Epic Spell Wars, and Dingleton ” Source: My Hopes and Dreams ” Well, you can already challenge other players to Dingleton.

• If you read Vampire Prince closely, this doesn't look like a bug. The condition is "If you buried a resource this way." Nowhere on the card does it actually suggest that it only transforms resources into bloodstones, just that it only transforms the buried card(s) into a bloodstone if you buried a resource. If you buried a resource and several non-resources, you still buried a resource.

• Quote from Vroengard: “Quote from xAoDx: “some of the comments here are really amazing, this forum may not be working for hexent but it is good for laughs lol ” Oh, I'm so SORRY I'm not brown-nosing and white-knighting. But you know, no one improved without being told about their mistakes. For it to "work" it requires both sides' cooperation, the player-end to give feedback and for the dev-end to take it to heart and do something. ” Which is also why the player-end needs to actually give specifi…