Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 137.

• HXE will just wait untill all the active VIP memberships have ended, and then pull the plug. Otherwise they would have to reimburse those paid memberships, which is hard when you have 0 dollars.

• Quote from Vroengard: “@HEXCoryJones and @Dinotropia I feel the need to remind you that the next Friday updated, which will be on 07/09 (7th of September) will be 2 months and 1 day after the Friday Update - A Few Words. Be very careful drafting and publishing that update, please. "Failure" (however one perceives it) to properly address it will result in severe consequences. ” oh wow I missed that update. So now not only is PVE dead, PVP is dying. Guess Hex won't see the light of day in 2019.

• So after another 6 months break, anything new here or announced on the PVE horizon?

• Adventure Zone 3?

Needle - - HEX Discussions

Quote from Sukebe: “Quote from Needle: “Quote from Sukebe: “Quote from Needle: “Quote from AceBladewing: “That's the problem though. It's always "just be patient and wait". When is it too long to wait before we can say the Kickstarter promises weren't delivered? ” 3 years ago.Quote from Frederik: “Quote from OzawaWanderer: “Hex is decent I don't want to throw them under the robot but you gotta admit we get nothing but PVE is hard" as a defense towards not having regular content I get designing p…

• Adventure Zone 3?

Quote from Sukebe: “Quote from Needle: “Quote from AceBladewing: “That's the problem though. It's always "just be patient and wait". When is it too long to wait before we can say the Kickstarter promises weren't delivered? ” 3 years ago. Quote from Frederik: “Quote from OzawaWanderer: “Hex is decent I don't want to throw them under the robot but you gotta admit we get nothing but PVE is hard" as a defense towards not having regular content I get designing pve cards and content be harder then PvP…

• Adventure Zone 3?

Quote from AceBladewing: “That's the problem though. It's always "just be patient and wait". When is it too long to wait before we can say the Kickstarter promises weren't delivered? ” 3 years ago. Quote from Frederik: “Quote from OzawaWanderer: “Hex is decent I don't want to throw them under the robot but you gotta admit we get nothing but PVE is hard" as a defense towards not having regular content I get designing pve cards and content be harder then PvP but AZ2 was last year and half way to 5…

• Adventure Zone 3?

Quote from Largashbur: “PvE with high replayability that has been updated with Set 7, Set 8 and Set 9 = FRA. Why do people always discount FRA updates as "PvE is not getting any support anymore"? And that is not even taking into account Siege, which is quite unique new fun to be had with PvE cards and equipment, like Frederik has also pointed out. ” Because the reply's above. Because Cory never keeps his promises regarding PVE. Because PVP get's much more love then PVE, only because HXE is to st…

• Adventure Zone 3?

Quote from Uzume: “Now that a new block of pvp sets are complete, is there going to be a new adventure zone or is on the back-burner for the unforeseeable future? ” PVE is dead, HXE has abandoned it long time ago. So if you like pvp then stay, otherwise move on to other games.

• The whole idea behind Siege is faulty, it will never be a succes the way they have set it up. Adding some extra rewards will not fix it long term.

• Eye Spy

Needle - - HEX News and Announcements

Since we all just lost our eyesight permanently, we deserve it for free.

• AI is not PVE content. So yes, he mentions nothing about pve

• Quote from Largashbur: “Could we have some bar talk about what features are planned next? I remember something about an expansion of the Siege Mode (will we have Immortal unlocked for attackers soon?) and then I am also thinking of the Tablet version that may already have been out in December. What is the current status there, can you tell us something there in a mini Update-Update @HEXCoryJones ? ” Yes PVP, PVP and PVP.

• Friday Update Update! 3.23.18

Will I see raids etc in my lifetime? Sounds like no.

• I would love to see all the new wallpapers of the last sets etc posted in the Media section of the website. Just looked, but only really old one are there.

• So, you think we actually fall for such a lame attempt to hide the fact that we should waste opening packs like this. I thought you guys want player to play limited. Guess not. First you killed PVE, now Limited. keep it up.

• The resource is nice, but the FRA changes, to little to late.

• Good to see you back. Let's hope the AI improves a lot and fast, and then is used in something interesting.

• Yes let's just ban all cards that we don't know how to fix. Looks like you guys really haven't thought this Siege thing through. Just let it die like it was destined for and focus on actual PVE.

• Siege died

Needle - - Feedback and Suggestions

Quote from KaminOO: “I hate acorns since day 1 because it is a must have for any competitive deck. Building decks is all about choice and acorns are not an option when you try to build the most efficient deck. And it is so powerful that facing it as a player is a disastrous experience. The only case acorns could be ok for me is in PvE during a dungeon (or any trip during which you can't replace them). I am sad HexEnt had spent ressources to create this marginal system (probably very costly becau…

• Quote from NicoSharp: “8,000 plat sent your way. Thanks for putting Battleboards in the store. Now please hurry and address Siege, so it can maintain player interest! Ban Acorn - Offer temp incentive for Attacking/Defending until better incentives can be embedded Both are very important. ” Banning does not equal fixing. It's like killing your (political) opponents, it fixes something but creates more problems.