Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Makes all your Ice Resources replace themselves and turns Guidance into "Draw a Resource, Draw a card" for 1 and that's already pretty big. The Seek Adventure part of the effect seems pretty minimal compared to how quickly this lets you go through your resource base by repeatedly Seeking Fortune, specially now that resources are being more and more relevant with the new Runic cards, Momentum, and things like In The Halls of Twilight making you want to never miss drops. If we get more cards like …

• A very belated answer, but here are the winners: 1. Bobze's Hop'Hiro's Blade: The very last entry is also a very simple and elegant one. While the power level of the card is debatable outside of limited, it does something Shin'Hare and it does it well while also maintaining its owner's theme and not being overly complicated. 2. Arcanyx's Accost: My only qualm with this card is that I don't even know if it works in a PvP environment, unless choosing the number is a completely 100% invisible trigg…

• For the sake of clarity and good aesthetics, I'd heavily suggest using the symbols provided by the forums, you can see a list of them and how to use them in the following thread Cool Forum Features

• This is a weeklong custom card design contest where the winner gets to judge the next event This round's design criteria: Create a card that refers to or affects specific resource costs Deadline Mar: 3 The prizes for this round, offered by Hexsales.com, are: Winner: x1 Shards of Fate Booster Pack and x1 Convocation 2015 Pack Runner Up: x1 Shards of Fate Booster Pack Honorable Mention: x1 Shards of Fate Booster Pack Going with the spirit of the new Conscript mechanic, the design challenge is to c…