Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 168.

• Quote from Wolzarg: “So its not a card it knows how to play my point still stands. ” The A.I. refuses to play a resource after the 10th no matter what cards are in card, ect.

• Perpetual Motion

• I'm going to enter to contest with 3 cards to show how much I hate the company's desire to get money over making the game good. Name: Rough Deal Cost: 5 Threshold Requirement: Blood-Icon-18px.pngDiamond-Icon-18px.pngRuby-Icon-18px.pngSapphire-Icon-18px.pngWild-Icon-18px.png Type: Troop - Pegasus Rogue Faction: Offset Rarity: Rare Abilities: Deploy: Escalate Gain 1 card pack from each of the last 2 PvP sets when the game ends. 5 Attack-Icon-18px.png/5 Defense-Icon-18px.png Favor Text: THIS IS JUN…

• Name: <insert user whom collection this comes from name here>'s Little Pony Named <insert name that user whom collection this comes from chooses here> Cost: 5 Threshold Requirement: Blood-Icon-18px.pngDiamond-Icon-18px.pngRuby-Icon-18px.pngSapphire-Icon-18px.pngWild-Icon-18px.png Type: Troop - <insert user whom collection this comes from name here>'s Earthling Pet Faction: Offset Rarity: Legendary Ability: If <insert user whom collection this comes from name here> controls this troop when destro…

• Name: Destined Partners Cost: 0 Threshold Requirement: Blood-Icon-18px.pngDiamond-Icon-18px.pngRuby-Icon-18px.pngSapphire-Icon-18px.pngWild-Icon-18px.png Type: Troop - Human Farmer & Earthling Pet Faction: if your deck starts with 100 or more other troops, Offset if your deck starts with 100 or more Offset troops, otherwise Neutral. Rarity: Common Ability: Inspire - When this is voided than conscript a random pony. 2 Attack-Icon-18px.png/2 Defense-Icon-18px.png Favor Text: When those 2 are apart…

• Doombringer Q&A Thread

invinible - - HEX Discussions

Can the text for the Inspire keyword that is shared on all its cards be moved to the tool-tip? That text being: "As another troop with cost equal to or greater than <this card>'s cost enters play under your control, that troop gets".

• Quote from Largashbur: “Official HP is not Japaneseized ” What does this mean?

• Quote from ThomThom: “If you are level 100 since a long time, you're probably not * poor * or * in need *. You should have a good amount of ressources already. Lot of people here argue for something that advantage, rewards or give a hand to more recent players. And when a slight economic advantage might exist, you got thoses reactions about how the world is unfair. Not that I care much, I'll never reach 100 anyway, but the irony make me laugh. ” That is because account leveling is meant as a rew…

• It doesn't matter which personality you set the A.I. to.

• Name: Hodgepodge Effort Cost: 1 Threshold Requirement: Blood-Icon-18px.pngDiamond-Icon-18px.pngRuby-Icon-18px.pngSapphire-Icon-18px.pngWild-Icon-18px.png Type: Quick Action Rarity: Legendary Ability: Escalate: Conscript 1 card that was released during a holiday event. Favor Text: Which holiday are we suppose to be celebrating? - cute filly Equipment for Feet: Artificial Nature - Add 10 shards to your deck when an Egg of Growth's effect activates with no shards in your deck after the first time y…

• I literally called it that removing those packs from the store like they are doing was going to cost the game way more players than it ever brought in. And Plotynus, "That isn't a guaranteed way to get any card as just the slightest miss timing can cause the card to be sold to the wrong person so the player that was suppose to get the card never gets it."

• Here is a deck for Aethynia.

• MYSUBMISSION Shard Seeker A silver coat unicorn stallion with tan, cray, lime, dandelion, ebony, ivory, and pink mane and tail as well as blood shards for eyes that is fully grown and when still standing on all fours causing his eye level to only come up to the typical human's knee level when standing on their legs. And he has an identification focus on each of his flanks that is a portal turning a shard into 2 Brown Fox Scouts. He is casting a means to turn shards including several he doesn't c…

• Quote from HEXTrevorFenn: “Thank you for reporting this issue. I have informed engineering. ” Could you also have it so that if an A.I. refuses to make that decision than that A.I. loses rather than you losing for not being able to do anything?

• Name: Artificial Fluid Type: Resource Rarity: Legendary Abilities: Gain . Add a standard shard of , , and to your deck. Name: Slow Fluid Type: Resource Rarity: Legendary Abilities: Gain Blood-Icon-18px.png. Add a standard shard of Diamond-Icon-18px.png, Ruby-Icon-18px.png, and to your deck. Name: Patient Fluid Type: Resource Rarity: Legendary Abilities: Gain Blood-Icon-18px.png. Add a standard shard of Diamond-Icon-18px.png, , and Wild-Icon-18px.png to your deck. Name: Weak Fluid Type: Resource …

• Quote from Transience: “I'm a little bummed that these two are the final choices after having seen so many great designs. Though most of my favorites didn't survive round 1 even. ” Which of the card abilities were you hoping to make the cut?

• Please, tell me I voted for Bootlace and not Steric as I intended my vote for Bootlace.

• So Arcanyx, any reason you didn't include Sue to complete that set of ghosts?

• Name: Level Cost: 3 Threshold Requirement: Blood-Icon-18px.png Type: Troop - Necrotic Warlock Faction: Rarity: Rare Abilities: Before the start of the game, if this is in your deck, gain a random threshold. 5 Attack-Icon-18px.png/5 Defense-Icon-18px.png Favor Text: I asked you to bring my a level. Not a necrotic named Level. - Sneaky Dwarf

• So that is 120 Termini.