Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 34.

• HexColin has passed away

Sorin - - HEX Discussions

RIP Colin.

• I also received an email. I hope this means that they have gathered strength and are ready to move on. Because I really like this game. And i really missed it.

• 1M gold giveaway

Gimmedatmillion!!! :)) IGN: Sorin

• I've just Looked at the pools of last clash top 8 players. 7 out of 8 players had 1-2 roots in the pooll ! Maybe I'm wrong, but I think that in the prismatic set packs should be at least one two-sharded resource! Or no one else cares about this problem?

• Please, make sure that each booster has at least one double resource! I only had three roots out of 6 boosters in the clash! How can i normally play the sealed if the deck does not fit well enough to be stable without two-sharded resources?

• What the HEX is going on here?

Quote from Eraia: “Sorin... give it time. If you really look deep at a lot of the cards in set 9, a lot of them are fairly complex cards. I anticipate that this is going to be a very slow meta to 'solve', simply due to how drastically different the new cards are to the old. ” I remember when 400+ people took part in the tournaments. Many people had high hopes for this game, developers were given a lot of credit at the start of the project. And what do we have now? <100 participants in tournament…

• What the HEX is going on here?

I just don't know where to start... I was hoped that set 9 will change the meta to more slowly. But this set now is totally insane. And now i'm understand why new players don't like HEX, and why there is so few players. Because people want to play and get pleasure from the game but not to see how they are killed for 4-5 turn. There is absolutely no fun. I playin HEX from the open beta and I can say that sets 1-4 was interesting to play the standard - there was a variety of decks. And after that,…

• Quote from Vroengard: “Quote from Sorin: “Sunlit Sentence ” Opponent passes the turn with 5 or more resources up. "OH, GEEZ, I WONDER WHAT *THAT* COULD BE!" ” Anything, in Diamond/Sapphire or Blood decks. A card that destroys only enemy creatures should cost much more than 5 resources. Plus this card has 2 additional effects. Thanks to the developers that they did not write: "deal 4 damage to each opposing champion"

• Quote from [PSN]MallwayTweep: “Quote from Sorin: “Cards, which in my opinion would be better, never existed: Sunlit Sentence Exalted Pathfinder Corners of the World Dark Heart of Nulzann Consult the Talon Choir of Lumos Lazgar's Vengeance ” You forgot some cards.Clash of Steel Bride of the Damned Demented Whispers Primordial Cockatwice Herofall ” I can only agree with "Demented Whispers" - really overpowered card for its cist.

• Cards, which in my opinion would be better, never existed: Sunlit Sentence Exalted Pathfinder Corners of the World Dark Heart of Nulzann Consult the Talon Choir of Lumos Lazgar's Vengeance

• Quote from BirthingPodder: “Wow Sorin, I am really glad you aren't in charge of the ban list. You want to ban all the cards in the format that I enjoy playing. There really isn't enough evidence for any banning after this tournament. The ruby decks were popular and successful, but counters to them exist. The other two cards you mentioned didn't see nearly enough play or success to warrant banning. This was pretty much a preliminary tournament with a large number of untested and unrefined decks a…

• Quote from hugeheadliang: “Quote from Wolzarg: “Quote from hugeheadliang: “16 vengeance main deck in ICS top 8 lists, which I believe is even higher than any standard event before the ban. With cards like psychotic anarchist, vengeance is even more busted in immortal. ” Honestly that is quite surprising but how many midrange decks were played in the tournament? Since it was free entry there is also a chance a lot of less tuned decks entered which aggro just eats for a snack and that can throw co…

• My personal Ban List: Lazgar's Vengeance (We all knew why) Hideous Conversion (You can't counter that card if you don't have destroy constant. You can't break the combo even if you have removal cause that card have quick and free ability and everything you will try to kill wold be sacreficed in response. So you can't do enything, you just have to sit and watch.) Consult the Talon (Draw 3 cards for 0 or for 1 res. - that is too much!) I think, it would be enough to restrict those cards.

• Iis that normal? The one who did not hit the top 32 gets more prizes than the one who played better?

• WTS some packs and AAA

Sorin - - Auction House and Trading

Updated.

• Hi, HEXers! Want to sale some stuff, via PayPal: Set2 primal - 12$, (x2) Set7 primal - 12$. (x1) Herofall AAA - 25$ (x4) set 1 packs 1$ (x40); 9,5$ for 10 packs, 18$ for 20 packs set 2 packs 1$ (x40); 9,5$ for 10 packs, 18$ for 20 packs set 3 packs 1$ (x30); 9,5$ for 10 packs, 18$ for 20 packs set 4 packs 1$ (x20); 9,5$ for 10 packs, 18$ for 20 packs set 5 packs 1$ (x6) set 6 packs 1$ (x9) To contact me, please send me in game mail for Sorin or whisper me.

• Resource screw solution

Quote from Darklight: “ The shard complexity is PART of the game. And it can be mitigated or nearly negated by proper deck building, especially after the Draw fix and the addition of Fateweave. ” I've been playing MTG and similar games since 2000, for this, please do not need to explain to me the basics of the game. Better read the posts carefully. If you listen, it turns out that the system was originally perfect, and does not require any improvements. Why then are you not against the Fateweave…

Quote from Eraia: “You're also not accounting for 'both players getting screwed' 'both players getting flooded' 'player 1 getting screwed but not enough to cost the game' and so on. There are a lot more than 10 scenarios, but the first scenario is by a good margin the most likely. ” I did not consider these options because they put players on equal terms. Quote from Darklight: “To Sorin and the other people professing a high degree of shard screw/flood, would you be willing to share some of the …

Quote from Frederik: “Quote from Wolzarg: “"rip off the MTG resource system without any improvements" You are already so wrong firstly the threshold system is a MASSIVE improvement and beyond that the change to the shuffler is in effect a change to the resource system as you can no longer be completely screwed or flooded. ” You actually said it yourself, they took the MTG resources but made improvements.So even the devs think that its not that good and are working on improving that system. Thing…