Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 222.

• Quote from SlayerStronghold: “No, it really doesn't. The problem is that there is no audience for this wholesale. either you have new players, which play standard and won't do anything with a large portion of your collection or you have old players that already have a large portion and don't want to double up. ” Sure it does, you jest don't like what it implies. If I have learned anything from 50 years on this planet and 5 years in this game , it's that there are always people who will buy anyth…

• Over a week and not one offer... Good luck to anyone tryin to sell a lesser collection (I guess that would be everbuddy) Heh. Sez quite a lot about the state of the game/game economy dun it?

• I think the deck builder is oddly buggy sometimes. I have seen it tell me I couldn't mail cards because they were in decks that had not existed for months, potentially a year. Easiest thing to do seems to be just rebuild the deck and mail stuff away quick like.

• I can't really say what I want for it (per the PMs I have gotten so far). As the title says I am taking offers to try and get a sense of what the free market thinks it is worth. I am not expecting a high % of investment returned, but I ain't giving it away either... :0 So serious offers please.

• Can I like this thread twice???

• Cory Watch

Ouroboros - - HEX Discussions

Jest throwin this out der... Member before release? Man, that Cory dude seemed to be everywhere at all times. KICKSTARTER !!! He hollered. He posted. He hyped. He did interviews. Member the 1st year of Hex? Man, that dude Cory was mega-hyping the game purty much daily, postin in the old forums, hittin the Twitter bird with how he was enjoying the game and playing way to much of "X,Y,or Z" format. He did interviews. Member the 3rd year of Hex? He said they were a small company, and turns out PvE …

• Siege sack contents

Spanks ! Sir or Madam !

• Siege sack contents

Thought I'd pop out a positive thread: Mercs: R Angar Krad R Rosina Leckermaul Cards: U Arcannum Vaccuum U Songstring Warden R Siege Golem R Spark of Fury L Heart of Carnage AA Cards: L Eternal Seeker R Thought Collector R Righteous Waxshot Equipments: U Carnage Greaves U Siege Stone U Sparked helm U Eternal Gauntlets U Collector's Gloves U Arcanist's Slippers U Songstring Bow U Candlecap R Sparkblade R Waxing Bow R Siege Stompers R Vaccuum Robes R Thought Protector L Carnage Plate L Deepwood Lo…

• Siege replay broken?

Ouroboros - - Bugs and Tech Issues

Not sure where to find em in the files, but mine cleared up after a nap and a full shutdown of my comp. I have encountered quite a few buggy situations that worked themselves out in this game, I shouldn't panic and post em til at least I take a nap I guess... :0 Oh, but watch out the replay does pause itself at odd times that mite be wut happened to you.

• Didn't see that they made the AA shards rarer. I jest thought it was their usual bad collation... But after opening a few sack packs, it is purty obvious they wanted to drag this out as long as possible. Reminds me of the old $14.99 a month MMOs where you could do everything but run fast (across vast tracts o' land) that was their way of slowing your progress down so that mebbe you wouldn't notice how slow new content was being {or not} released... Meh, was jest a random iderr that popped into m…

• Lotta discussion about siege/rewards so I mite have missed it, but I jest had an ideer... One of the easiest things I think they could do is put a AA resource in every pack, gittin only one thing per pack seems kinda disappointing and this would help a bunch methinks. Jest sayin.

• Siege replay broken?

Ouroboros - - Bugs and Tech Issues

As usual itsa prolly jest happening to me, but here wut's happenin... I tried to watch a replay and it stopped halfway thru the loading bar, so I relogged and the it wouldn't do anything when clicked. So I waited fer another sieger to attack and then upon trying to watch the replay, it stopped 3/4 thru the loading bar. So I logged out and ran the "repair install" thingie, but now there is jest an X and none of the replay buttons on any of the attacks do anything. My only hope of findin a good st…

• Have to agree wit the title of this thread... If it was truly "Who's the Boss", we would all play the bosses...Periwinkle, Myrm, Uzume etc. Then situations wouldn't occur like opponent playing Uzume and me playing Construct Foreman and basically making sure they had enuff extra cards to keel me qwik... Or 3 outta 4 of my first games where I only got to be the Darkspire guy where all my cards were crap that did damage to me. Field Medic... blech... At the least they should have curated the availa…

• I tried this once and spent the whole time worrying about gittin sniped. It is almost as annoying/stressful/frustrating as banging my head against even decent sieges (still haven't found a standard deck that has a reasonable chance against ruby burn), even the ones that I watched on replay that kilt mine don't seem to werk when I try em. But by no stretch of the imagination is either way to play siege anything that could be called...fun... They need to bring in at least lettin us use equipments …

• Puppy Upper

• Glancing through this thread (and watching Chris Wood's streams), I notice a lot of talk about how they are redoin the "new player" experience. AGAIN... I cannot think of a more pointless use of Hex Ent's limited resources and a more dammin example bad priorities. Most humans from age 8-80 who have the internet connection required to play this game almost surely know the words: Google You Tube Twitter Mere minutes is all it takes to find a crap-ton of useful starter info online. It ain't rocket …

• First PvE Exalted card?

So, can I haz it ? imgur.com/a/QwiCx imgur.com/a/ipnoL imgur.com/a/OR398

• No Easter event?

Somehow I knew it wouldn't be at Easter time... Mostly because fer once I had enuff free drafts/EVOs to git my AAs .... heh...

• No Easter event?

Was expecting one in the Friday announcement, but nuttin.