Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• 12 hour minor update???

• my buddy still logs in occasionally and i share play on ps4 with him... hes like 61-1 this week, 95% of active players have pretty bad decks, even for cosmic

• wow 22 limited players.... how sad

• Actually

AnomalyCobra - - HEX Discussions

Quote from Wolzarg: “Quote from Bootlace: “At this point the sane thing to do would probably be to just play what's available if you enjoy it and not having any expectations. ” I want to echo this, playing for the fun of it as long as you don't spend is a 0 risk high reward assuming you have fun. I don't play a lot but every now and then i go in and i have fun as all the burnout from playing hardcore is gone. I'm even pondering starting a league of some kind with funky rules to see if i can get …

• Actually

it is way past dying... it is a rotting carcass that is on life support and the parents refuse to pull the plug

• Set 10

Quote from Firellius: “Quote from Transience: “This game could have survived long term, I'm sure of it. ” Considering how long the forums are still active after it became clear the game would not receive any more content updates, I'd say it could've done a hell of a lot more than survive, in the right hands. ” i dunno if 20 active forum users would warrant more than a survive agenda.

• Set 10

most of us are active here to warn new players about the inevitable closure ofthe servers once their contract with playstation is over

• Set 10

definitely pipe dreams

• congrats on the 200k platinum which will equal 0.00 dollars in less than 5 months

• Whoever still works on this game is likely on vacation

• Quote from Eraia: “I bought into Hex's pve potential pretty hard... I don't think I'm likely to get into another tcg/ccg for a long time to come. Things like Slay the Spire or Children of Zodiarcs... but a full fledged tcg/ccg? I doubt it. Between the fact that living up to the dream of Hex will be hard, and the fact that the way this happening has just left such a sour taste for me, it just seems unlikely. ” haven't played slay in a long while, have they added new stuff yet? And what is this ch…

• Overdue Tournament Prizes

Quote from Obsidian: “My assumption after reading this is that "The Hex Team" (Cory, Dino, and maybe someone else?) routinely pull up the bank account for Hex to check to see if they can pay out the remaining cash prizes. Maybe estimate the timeline for paying out the next ones, the order in which to pay them, etc. Then leave Hex until next 'check in.' The game will run until Hex has fulfilled it's financial obligations, maybe a little longer if they can keep the servers up effortlessly, but tha…

Quote from NicoSharp: “A few good bits of information from Dino’s post. A) there is still a team B) they still communicate with each other C) the team monitors situations where they agreed to pay out prizes to someone, but cannot. D) if they didn’t have A B or C, I think the situation would be easy to solve. SOON ” you are assuming dino's words are indeed factual

wonder who has these conversations... at this point dino no one believes a word you say, you are truthfully better off hiding in the shadows like you have been doing

• Quote from Stuie: “They don't even bother with seasonal stuff any more do they? How sad. Oh right - that would require them to give a shit about PVE... never mind. ” not about pve really, its all about the art, or better yet, lack thereof

• Thronebreaker is fun for for a few days just because it is new. Overall it is very lack luster... best pve tcg? Shandalar hands down. Thronebreaker just falls flat in gameplay and mechanics and lack of interaction

• That friday feeling!!!

exactly what ossuary said. It isn't the "mtg likeness" it is the interactiveness between players which 0 other digital tcgs have much of. Nova blitz has the most interaction if all the cards games currently

• That friday feeling!!!

Quote from Goliathus: “Quote from Vroengard: “Cons: It's Gwent and not MTG-like. ” That depends how much one gives a F about likeness to MTG. ” i would bet 80% of hex players give a F about that

• That friday feeling!!!

Quote from CoSVII: “No Haunted Harvest .... BOOO ” that would require more art lol

• That friday feeling!!!

Quote from Frederik: “If next friday they dont give any meaningfull update i'm probably not gonna check anymore. Has taken long enough to give next set info. ” next set info right here... The set is titled Never Gonna Happen... In the great world of entrath, mere months after the doom was brought... Princess Cory sets out into the world to see if anything can save the great world. But alas there was nothing to be done, as Princess Cory decided to wait too many months for the next move. All had b…