Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 34.

• Lack of news

Adaline - - HEX Discussions

Well a year ago they summarized to keep Hex on Life support, while they grow the rest of the company so they can once again support it. Look Hex has been very generous in the past, with Bank Bot, extra shops outside the Direct client, Hex for a good time become a E sport, giving out hard cash without issues for most of the rounds that it did. All in all Hex was a Blast of a Game, I know I put some hundred's of euros in it. In Business you do not bet the farm, I believe they forked in to the limi…

• Help please

Adaline - - Bugs and Tech Issues

Quote from Ertzi: “Honestly, I consider warning people a good thing at this point. HEX is a game you can spend real money on, and I for one would absolutely want to know if I was about to jump into a dying game. Nothing malicious from my part (although I could have been more clear I was using a LotR reference and not calling anyone a fool in real life), just trying to prevent people making a mistake. If they still choose to play after getting all the information, be my guest. I am not going to b…

• Actually

Adaline - - HEX Discussions

Quote from Obsidian: “Didn't check the link, but if it's Hex Entertainment and not CZE, maybe this is their crazy long shot of re-funding Hex? Could be with good intentions. Of course, if that's the case, it would make sense to come here and talk to us about it. So I guess we already know the answer. ” Well if we go for what was stated, they have put Hex on life support. While they try to grow the rest of the company to continue with Hex in the future. Look if there is no development news to pos…

• Quote from Raptos: “The community desperately wants to help save them, and their response is silence. ” In some situations, of which there can be quite a few. There can be just nothing to say. But I feel it to Raptos Well I chose to believe that the situation is that they have had to put the game on a low flame for now. I have tried some other card games, but they do not satisfy me. MTGA also becomes dull and void after some time, like there is no soul to it. Hex in my eyes compared to other car…

• Well I wouldn't mind chipping in some effort. Other then having been a D&D Game Master for over 10 years, creating own systems and campaigns. I am now a Novice artist and animator. I use Clip studio. Working on a Christmas project, being a first little anime part. (1-2 mins) In January I am getting better equipment, and I will have free'd up some time after my first work. I do not mind doing some work voluntary for Hex from January. It is not AAA grade, but getting near a B is okey and nice enou…

• I feel a bit bad for Dino though. Must not be fun for him as wel. *hug* Sometimes in life there are things you love and admire so much.. any price you are willing to pay for that something. Dino must really have a deep love for the Game. Or you would not subjugate your self to something like that. In any case this is quite admirable. I also just try to see the possible positive in people

• en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Retriever Golden Retriever

• I think it is sad, Hex is such a lovely game. Would it's creators not opt out to sell. For a new team maybe, through a 2nd crowd funding different Leadership and a reorganization. It could be for a lot less ofc. The game it's self mechanically is solid. it is just poor choices have been made which resulted in the present situation.

• Greetings fellow Hex'ers, I have not been around for some time, after the last season I played it was time for a break. However I did come across some question in the forums, to which I would like to give an answer. A little bit of background, I played from the time the game 1st launched out of Beta. So that be season 1, of which I still have my gold sleeve I have invested a few Hundred euros into the game during the time I have played. I played cosmic my final season, so I consider my self a se…

• Just to note that I am on the verge of pulling out my hair. That something so Beautiful in Lore, in Art as Iconic is this card called an Iron Maiden. Would get wasted. She needs to stand her ground with swift strike to be of any use. I am gonna stop now, I am just to frustrated. I cannot take beautiful things going to waist.

• Greetings all, Doombringer is about to come out, and I am super excited. Though when previewing the cards one card stood out in theme and has a heavy iconic value. Iron maiden. Iron maiden is really a nice idea, lovely flavor, it has some great texts in other cards. But Iron maiden will Never see the light of day in play. As someone who cares about Lore, I am requesting you give the card a buff. Not so much that I need to play it. But it is a Very Iconic card, to a lore theme which had great imp…

• I get the AI gets confused, Siege mode is a work in progress and I am looking forward to it's development. Another weakness of the AI is Constants, it just does not know what to do against certain decks. If it plays constant removal, it does so willy nilly. Still I am optimistic, this first phase of Siege Provide Devs with a lot of input to work with. Lets see how things work out

• These suggestions could tap in very well with a personal profile screen as Havoc suggested. Combine these Ideas and you got a very winning formula.

• I would like to make a suggestion to add to this idea. We could have custom Avatars, generic with visual's granted by Equipment in game you can collect. This does not have to be a Large Avatar, just like with portrays we select in chat of one of the races. But then full body in a tiny scale. Then choose long or short hair with some color, basic drawings will do. Reason: 1) It looks nice to have a little digital you, makes us more immersed in the world. 2) Fashion :3 3) Adds value to game play as…

• Eta would nice nice yes. Love what i have read so far. Also nice we can play against our own decks we make. Will help a great deal learning to play against deck Arch types. I have for a long time waited for an customized AI opponent option. Would be lovely if we could fork this as a single play option, just selecting a deck we wish to test against. Does not have to be perfect, but such options go a great length in learning how your deck feels vs other decks. This will also increase the market va…

• Quote from Timlagor: “Quote from Adaline: “Quote from Timlagor: “No one seem interested in defending the fact you can buy a playset of the most expensive PVP card for the price you can find some of these for without a lot of spamming in trade chat ” That is because it's not relevant to do so.They are two different things. ” Please do not interpret my not replying to your points as being in any way persuaded by anything you say. ” Nor does putting ones fingers in their ears give any more credibil…

• Quote from Timlagor: “No one seem interested in defending the fact you can buy a playset of the most expensive PVP card for the price you can find some of these for without a lot of spamming in trade chat ” That is because it's not relevant to do so. They are two different things. You can also not buy a car for $50.000 and have 9 years worth of groceries. Some of the comments in the forum seem to hint at capping the price for an item. But doing so will distort the market, also making investments…

• The Question now Ultimately comes down to the following: Is it Mercy or Cruelty lowering the difficulty of anything. Those who progress through difficult things, are rewarded and strengthened through and by their determination. Those who achieve that something while knowing the same achievement was nerved, for them to gain. Well will always know that this has been adjusted for them. While the reward one may seek through this, may give temporary satisfaction. I question if this does not cause unc…

• Kismet Packs feel bad

Adaline - - Feedback and Suggestions

This Topic is actually about an underlying matter, Something unconscious as a pattern really. It's see in many problems around the world. X Makes me feel bad, so it must be a problem, the meanie, my foe. It is about being in command of your own feelings, or your own mind. A lot of people are not being told or taught this. It is the very reason it pops up in everything everywhere. When something happens to you, you alone determine what it's effect on you will be. If you calm and clear your mind y…

• Kismet Packs feel bad

Adaline - - Feedback and Suggestions

Quote from Timlagor: “Do I really need to point out you contradicted yourself utterly? ” Oh did I? Pardon me then, or maybe I did not say it clearly enough? Let me clarify it for you. All things in the world have value because we give it value. The value we give it is because of it having scarcity. It has meaning for us in someway, because we give it that. When words or things precious to us become "Normalized", We tend to take them for granted, become complacent, feeling entitled. Wisdom would …