Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 400.

• Why PS4?

Timlagor - - HEX News and Announcements

Quote from CoSVII: “Absolutely NOTHING on the current trajectory. The Devs have been silent for going on a year. The company was unable to pay artists timely and had insufficient funds to commission the art for set 10 (a year ago) ... additionally they have promised and as of yet failed to pay the cash prizes of their CLASH/BASH tournament winners for over a year. (Once they ran out of money the CLASH/BASH went to PLAT payout rather than real money.... and incidentally STOPPED firing shortly the…

• API Not working

Timlagor - - Bugs and Tech Issues

TCGBrowser isn't updating. This presumably means that the API isn't working (and hasn't been for some time I think) right and my guess is that the problem is at HEX's end. Can someone check?

• I wasn't playing Hex then but I'm back for a little while... Even with this generous offer we clearly can't get it going every week but maybe if we pick one day we can get 16 people together...? I'd like to see one last Clash at least.

• Boingo Deck?

Timlagor - - Strategies and Decklists

Turns out I had failed to set the tcgbrowser to "all time" and was only looking at decks from the last 30 days

• I'd like Merry Melee to carry over from week to week. There isn't much activity so it can be hard to finish them. This is made worse by people being unwilling to start a run they don't expect to be able to finish. There's often no deck continuity anyway and when the is people can just be required to submit a valid deck for the current format so you won't have the issue that has arisen between Sets of decks from older formats trouncing the new ones.

• Nogg Nogg Deck?

It's not just that I'm lazy, it's often more interesting to see things other people have come up with. Either my search-fu is lacking or no one has published one of these. It's only a couple of clicks to share them on tcg-browser people!

• Boingo Deck?

Anyone made a Boingo Deck?

• I was never a big spender but I was a very active player and did pay for VIP a couple of years. I had a long spiel about why I'm not going to be playing HEX any more but I've said most of it before: principally Cory just doesn't share my priorities and above all the AH is too bad. I might come back for AZ3 and/or if AH gets fixed but most likely I will stop following HEX and never know. Still got a couple of tickets I might use at some point too. Best wishes to all the cool people I've played wi…

• Adventure Zone 3?

Timlagor - - HEX Discussions

I wish they'd get away from the idea that "content" is stuff for me to collect: I have LOTS of stuff: I want more encounters to play it in.

• Quote from Zyblen: “Quote from Timlagor: “Quote from Darklight: “Yeah. I wanted to post that Hex should not look at the quiet in this thread the wrong way. One of their usual responses to why they do not communicate is that 'it stifles the community conversation.' ” The false assumption here is that volume of comments on the forum is always a good thing.Sure actual information stifles wild unfounded speculation and futile irrelevant suggestions. However It's very easy to start more useful conver…

• In case there is any doubt this does reduce the amount of PVP I play.

• Quote from Darklight: “Yeah. I wanted to post that Hex should not look at the quiet in this thread the wrong way. One of their usual responses to why they do not communicate is that 'it stifles the community conversation.' ” The false assumption here is that volume of comments on the forum is always a good thing. Sure actual information stifles wild unfounded speculation and futile irrelevant suggestions. However It's very easy to start more useful conversation with more information and maybe qu…

• I find attacking much more interesting but I think it's currently quite strongly biased in favour of the defender. I see some version of terrormill as one of the defender decks being a strong way to limit attacker options ...but possibly so much so that after the first week or so you don't even need to include it. Then again there's bound to be a straight aggro deck that is nigh-impossible to beat 3/3

• FRA stagnation

Timlagor - - HEX Discussions

Quote from NicoSharp: “In the background - My personal feeling is that Dragon spawn rates should be a progressive ticker tied to each account individually. There can still be server wide RNG on the spawns, but those that farm 100+ runs should be able to turn their unlucky time and hard work into a success based on commitment to the content. While this leans more towards Hipster mentality of everyone is a winner, this would lead to turning less people away from the mode and additional unnecessary…

• Quote from Portensio: “... Is that not feasible ? Of course an update of the AH is better and I know hex mentality, they prefer to redo the whole ah the. To just fix some things . So we won’t have a AH update probably not until a full revamp is done. ... ” They said more or less exactly this.. over two years ago. I had some minimal sympathy for the idea then

• Quote from JeffHoogland: “I think a bid / ask system would be great. I think most of the suggestions people make for the AH would be sweet to have. I'm also a realist. These features would take a lot of time to implement. Removing the 2 day time out when a user checks a box should be much less work. Ideally not much at all. ” While I agree with you wholeheartedly, I've been asking for AH improvements for over 2 years making numerous suggestions (including 1 week listing) that look trivial from t…

• Now I want Trophy proliferation: when you beat someone you gain trophies equal to their trophies but they do not lose theirs First person to beat a keep while there are no keeps with trophies gets a trophy to get it started (or just have a Dev put a couple up with trophies).

• Quote from DraXor: “Is there a chance that we could hear more about AI? something more then this? or maybe different as different ai is now motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/8q8x7g/hex-tcg-ai (also i heard rumors that AI was way better then it is now, but to balance game and give chance to players, developers had to make it 'dummy') ” Chris Woods has said that they had a version of the AI they thought wasn't "fun". Whether they ever actually had a version of the AI that played as well as they c…

• Quote from Chrome: “Finally some player-generated, repeatable PvE mode with potentially very good rewards! Yessssssss! Guys, don't get caught up in the details or ways this can be abused etc. Hex Ent. will monitor and adjust as necessary. This is awesome news! Rejoice!!! ” Your "very good rewards" are not. This is a negative sum game. Clearly there will be changes but as it stands either building keeps or attacking them is going to be a losing proposition (many people won't care as it will be FU…

• Siege mode looks very interesting but it may well be just too hard: ultimately you can get lucky and win 3 matches so the keeps will fall eventually but I fear people will find some essentially unbeatable (by skill alone) decks fairly quickly especially when you can put scissors deck after the rock deck. It doesn't say if it's Bo3 ..kinda implied not which is less skilful but opens the lucky win option a bit. Not sure how I feel about the negative sum aspect -it's probably fine.