Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 120.

• Dear Hex

Studebaker - - Feedback and Suggestions

Give me a reason to log in and play again. Thank you.

• Not only is Dingleton a lazy ass format but it's not casual friendly.

• I use a version of this deck for attacking hex.tcgbrowser.com/#!/deck=334007 It's been pretty successful so far. Kinda sucks against straight mill but it's been okay against what I call Mill & Kill decks (mills w/ extinction and stuff). I only have 1 Annihilix so have added 3 Commander Prompts as a substitute.

• Probably not going to get me a lot of friends but it's pretty fun (and lucrative) sniping the farmers. Yeah I was that guy in Quake who used to camp the Rocket Launcher spawn...

• So I am attempting to create a themed siege deck for every champion. Once my siege is defeated I will repost it with a random selection of the themed decks I have completed. These probably won't be the toughest sieges to defeat so give them a shot and leave me some feedback here if you want!

• Yeah what Steric said, It's not really that clear that it uses charges not resources to activate the powers.

• Quote from Veridian: “I would have mentioned that Lixil, Heartsworn isn't working properly either but they don't fix them. #6 months and counting. ” What about Lixil, Heartswornisn't working properly? I use that card in a deck and I haven't noticed any issues.

• Frost Ring Arena - Deck Tier List

Studebaker - - Guides

New deck I've been toying with, only 2 runs in the arena so far but completed both. hex.tcgbrowser.com/#!/deck=331424 Uses some new cards to bring back our old friend the War Machinist / Replicator's Gambit combo. It's surprisingly consistent thanks to Scour the Archives and Briny Ray. I'm still tweaking the deck so if anyone has some suggestions they would be much appreciated. Would specially like to get all the equipment filled in.

• Man is Underworld Reinforcements a fun card to play but it's pretty broken. Regular card text: Deploy - If the top card of your deck is an troop, put it into play. Standard Issue Helmet text: Repeat "Deploy - If the top card of your deck is an troop, put it into play." three times. So if I'm understanding this text correctly, technically if you played an equiped Underworld Reinforcements and the top card of your deck was a shard it would do nothing (I mean the top card of my deck is the top card…

• Looking to finish off getting some legendary equipment from sets 7 and 8. Wishlist: hex.tcgbrowser.com/#!/equipmen…urce=Set+7+Wheels+of+Fate Tradelist: hex.tcgbrowser.com/#!/equipmen…urce=Set+7+Wheels+of+Fate Send me a PM here or a mail in game if interested in swapping.

• Disconnect

Studebaker - - Bugs and Tech Issues

I also disconnected, was getting a decoding error when trying to log back in. It also happened to me earlier today.

• Howling Plains Pack Bug

Studebaker - - Bugs and Tech Issues

Oops my bad, I didn't check the Doombringer section of known issues.

• When opening Howling Plains Packs I noticed twice an item I received had no icon and the name was just a long string of characters and letters followed by the text - "Not Found". My theory is that the item was the new Hive Walkers equipment since the unknown item was in the equipment section and I opened over 100 packs and did not get any Hive Walkers. Wondering if I should put in a support ticket? I have screen shots of this.

Studebaker - - Guides

hex.tcgbrowser.com/#!/deck=321022 Not a great deck but I find it fun, it's different (I think) from most decks and it can complete the arena (not consistently). I think Howling Plains Alpha is the hero here and I believe someone will eventually come up with a really good FRA deck using it.

• It might also be helpful if Vaarician's power actually worked. Last time I checked it didn't.

• So Shellsafe Sure Shot's 2 pieces of equipment are both chest pieces. This doesn't seem right to me I can't think of any other card where both pieces of equipment take the same slot (I could be wrong).

Studebaker - - Guides

Quote from NicoSharp: “Going to give this variant a spin: unknown.png ” Damn I wish I had known about this game it was in kickstarter, The Crown Roars looks like it would be awesome in this deck. Quote from Airtron: “How consistent is the candles without TCR? That versus the auction mill? ” It's very consistent without TCR. You should regularly be getting perfect runs even without it. I don't have the cards for the auction mill yet so can't speak to that. Initiate is defintely the weakest card i…

Studebaker - - Guides

Quote from pjvedder: “How much swing does the Sheet Music equip give you in the matches you're playing? That's the only piece i'm missing, and I'm wondering if it's worth picking up. ” Probably not necessary, helps a little in matches where you don't have a cyclops. I would try out the deck without it before shelling out for the sheet music.

Studebaker - - Guides

Quote from KozHex: “Quote from Studebaker: “I haven't rated it but this might be S tier hex.tcgbrowser.com/#!/deck=282599 Obsidian Cyclops is an absolute beast with the new gem of battalion don't be afraid to use him as a 0/0 troop. You can pick and choose the minor gem for it, I am just testing it with lifedrain but with the gladiator gem you can get turn 3 wins (Kindlekit -> Acolyte of Flame -> Votives/Light 'Em Up/Drop of Wax -> 2 cost Obsidian Cyclops and swing for the win). I'm missing card…

Studebaker - - Guides

I haven't rated it but this might be S tier hex.tcgbrowser.com/#!/deck=282599 Obsidian Cyclops is an absolute beast with the new gem of battalion don't be afraid to use him as a 0/0 troop. You can pick and choose the minor gem for it, I am just testing it with lifedrain but with the gladiator gem you can get turn 3 wins (Kindlekit -> Acolyte of Flame -> Votives/Light 'Em Up/Drop of Wax -> 2 cost Obsidian Cyclops and swing for the win). I'm missing cards but you would definitely want 4x Well of C…